• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Screw Barry Odom, Screw SEC officials

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should ask @Smart if it qualifies for like .8 wins.
am i missing something, does mizzou matter? did that matter in the scheme of things..........like if pitt lost today who fn cares........if pitt got screwed today, who cares

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am i missing something, does mizzou matter? did that matter in the scheme of things..........like if pitt lost today who fn cares........if pitt got screwed today, who cares

So you admit you are not really a fan

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. The answers are amazing. The defender does need to let a WR go by he can stand in space. DBs. Constantly “impede” WRs, watch a CB get out in front of a WR and slow down or force a WR to the sideline.

Cushion? You mean that it is legal to push a defender to get open? Are you seriously trying to say that with a straight face?
You realize you are arguing on the side of Mutiger.

Stop and think about it for a minute.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize you are arguing on the side of Mutiger.

Stop and think about it for a minute.

It wasn’t pass interference. Multiple commentators have already said it. Anyone looking at it unbiased, thinks that was a sketchy call. Doesn’t happen much, but Muiger is right on this one

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t pass interference. Multiple commentators have already said it. Anyone looking at it unbiased, thinks that was a sketchy call. Doesn’t happen much, but Muiger is right on this one
Impossibility. At time has any of his post come even close to being right. Not once.

It's like death and taxes you can always count on it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woulda been good for Alabama's SoS, which took a bit of a hit today as Tennessee, Arkansas and A&M lost as well.

But OP is just dumb. Shit happens in football. I suppose I could sit around and bitch about the pick play in the NCG against Clemson a few years ago, but that's just football to me. You get away with shit sometimes, they get away with shit sometimes, and at the end of the day if it comes down to that, then you just shoulda done more.

It would be cool if someone could settle the actual call one way or another. The fact there is debate to me highlights how absurd the OP is acting.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woulda been good for Alabama's SoS, which took a bit of a hit today as Tennessee, Arkansas and A&M lost as well.

But OP is just dumb. Shit happens in football. I suppose I could sit around and bitch about the pick play in the NCG against Clemson a few years ago, but that's just football to me. You get away with shit sometimes, they get away with shit sometimes, and at the end of the day if it comes down to that, then you just shoulda done more.

It would be cool if someone could settle the actual call one way or another. The fact there is debate to me highlights how absurd the OP is acting.
agreed

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs gonna get deep inside those steel guts again come playoff time. Chiefs gonna need white man medicine to cure to the STD's.
It must suck to know you are gonna go 14-2 and lose in the Divisional Round.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossibility. At time has any of his post come even close to being right. Not once.

It's like death and taxes you can always count on it.

I am right all the time.....like knowing you are a douche bag

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must suck to know you are gonna go 14-2 and lose in the Divisional Round.
I'm gonna be drinking beer so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.