• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Screw Barry Odom, Screw SEC officials

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me Mizzou's offense cost them the win. Manage to score more than 14 in 4 quarters and it's a non issue. When the game comes down to one play, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Once again.....Mizzou still should have won. No matter how pathetic the play calling was in the 2nd half. The defense won the game. Hell Mizzou had an INT with like 2:30 left in the game and the officials called a joke of a block in the back against Mizzou. Mizzou would have had the ball in Kentucky territory...instead they put the ball at the Mizzou 20

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again.....Mizzou still should have won. No matter how pathetic the play calling was in the 2nd half. The defense won the game. Hell Mizzou had an INT with like 2:30 left in the game and the officials called a joke of a block in the back against Mizzou. Mizzou would have had the ball in Kentucky territory...instead they put the ball at the Mizzou 20
salty tears:lol::lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don’t. Defense doesn’t have to do anything. The issue is contact was initiated by the offense and with a push, well prior to the ball getting there

I see a back shoulder fade to the corner and a defender who is standing 1 yard into the end zone. The Kentucky defender is running straight to the corner and runs into the defender just before the 2 second mark.

Then I see the Kentucky receiver simply trying to get around to the back corner where the ball is going to be, while the mizzou defender is still flat footed, and the mizzou defender has a small hold on the Kentucky receiver.

I'm not sure about space, but I know a defender has a right to the ball - but I do not see them going for the ball. And I know a defender can initial contact before the ball is in the air, but the ball is in the air before they make contact.

So you have avoidable contact while the ball is in the air.

Probably doesn't help that I was expecting some crazy shit based on the OP

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a back shoulder fade to the corner and a defender who is standing 1 yard into the end zone. The Kentucky defender is running straight to the corner and runs into the defender just before the 2 second mark.

Then I see the Kentucky receiver simply trying to get around to the back corner where the ball is going to be, while the mizzou defender is still flat footed, and the mizzou defender has a small hold on the Kentucky receiver.

I'm not sure about space, but I know a defender has a right to the ball - but I do not see them going for the ball. And I know a defender can initial contact before the ball is in the air, but the ball is in the air before they make contact.

So you have avoidable contact while the ball is in the air.

Probably doesn't help that I was expecting some crazy shit based on the OP

I am sure about space. The defender is entitled to it. You can’t push a WR or a defender out of the way. Now it gets called 100% of the time on the defense compared to 50% of the offense, when they do it

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure about space. The defender is entitled to it. You can’t push a WR or a defender out of the way. Now it gets called 100% of the time on the defense compared to 50% of the offense, when they do it

I just can't think of cases where a defender has been allowed to do anything regarding space like that while the ball is in the air and it not get called.

If the guy was just deeper in the end zone where he would have an actual legit chance at the ball I could have a whole different opinion.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't think of cases where a defender has been allowed to do anything regarding space like that while the ball is in the air and it not get called.

If the guy was just deeper in the end zone where he would have an actual legit chance at the ball I could have a whole different opinion.

The WR pushed off.....then grabbed the DB's helmet. It was a terrible call.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR pushed off.....then grabbed the DB's helmet. It was a terrible call.

I would have liked to see it not called because I see a bit from both, but it was nothing at all what you are claiming and not the reason you lost the game.

Do yourself a favor and just stop.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a ridiculous call. The defender has the right to his space the WR ran into him and pushed him. I have no idea how that is DEFENSIVE pass interference

Since when does a defender get a cushion...he was clearly impeding an eligible player and preventing his ability to receive the ball.

As a defender you get to make a play on the ball, you don't get to block an offensive players ability to catch the ball.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have liked to see it not called because I see a bit from both, but it was nothing at all what you are claiming and not the reason you lost the game.

It's a call that doesn't get made most of the time, but it isn't a horrible call either.

Mizzou lost because they went 3 and out on their last 8 possessions on offense.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was the last play of the game....Mizzou was winning 14-9. Yes it cost Mizzou the game and it was a terrible call

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does a defender get a cushion...he was clearly impeding an eligible player and preventing his ability to receive the ball.

As a defender you get to make a play on the ball, you don't get to block an offensive players ability to catch the ball.

Good lord, you are a Bama fan and you don't know football???? If you believe what you just typed then you are a moron

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the last play of the game....Mizzou was winning 14-9. Yes it cost Mizzou the game and it was a terrible call

Go get a billboard so you can tell even more people who don't care.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This comment just proves you have no argument. What you said is wrong so you have to deflect

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lord, you are a Bama fan and you don't know football???? If you believe what you just typed then you are a moron
All you've managed to do with this thread is prove how shitty mizzou is and how much you need bullshit excuses to help you sleep at night after losing to fucking Kentucky .

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but but penalties on the last play of the game doesn't matter if you're mizzou!

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Mizzou failing to score even ONCE in the second half is what cost them the game. Bad calls happen in every game against every team.