• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schotty's Gone

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope!

Georgia already has the talent to win the SEC, if they win it next year it "probably" won't be because of Shotty, they were alreadyin the mix anyway!

Lol of course not pretty pathetic. Already making excuses

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm beginning to understand now. You just argue for the sake of arguing Cougar. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate that because I do it myself sometimes. Now of course you can't possibly be serious in defending Shottenheimer? You've already taken up Bradford's jock and your taking a beating for that. Unless you're a masochist and want more abuse, I would make a friendly suggestion that you let this argument die before it's started.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm beginning to understand now. You just argue for the sake of arguing Cougar. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate that because I do it myself sometimes. Now of course you can't possibly be serious in defending Shottenheimer? You've already taken up Bradford's jock and your taking a beating for that. Unless you're a masochist and want more abuse, I would make a friendly suggestion that you let this argument die before it's started.

It already started before. I'm not saying he was the best OC but I was just saying it wasn't all his fault. my God he was here for three years and didn't even have a starting quarterback this year or his #1 WR. You guys are just so quick to fire everybody

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It already started before. I'm not saying he was the best OC but I was just saying it wasn't all his fault. my God he was here for three years and didn't even have a starting quarterback this year or his #1 WR. You guys are just so quick to fire everybody

I'm sorry but the Rams had a starting QB every game this year! And if your going to go that route the Rams haven't had a starting QB for 5 years now!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol of course not pretty pathetic. Already making excuses

Why is that an excuse, you don't think that Georgia was in the mix this year and wouldnt be in the mix next year with or without Shotty? I don't see that as being an excuse, Georgia is pretty good year in, year out, they have had a good offense the past few years, if they are going to take the next step, their defense has to improve and that is out of Shottys hands!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that an excuse, you don't think that Georgia was in the mix this year and wouldnt be in the mix next year with or without Shotty? I don't see that as being an excuse, Georgia is pretty good year in, year out, they have had a good offense the past few years, if they are going to take the next step, their defense has to improve and that is out of Shottys hands!

Because you said you wouldn't give him any credit if they won the SEC. That's just ridiculous. I guess they shouldnt hire anyone if they have so much talent?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but the Rams had a starting QB every game this year! And if your going to go that route the Rams haven't had a starting QB for 5 years now!

Seriously you think Hill or Davis is a starting NFL quarterback? That's just scary. They are back ups.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when Georgia wins the SEC next year if you guys will give Schotty any credit whatsoever. I'm guessing no way.
I'll give him credit.

Either you are part of the problem or part of the solution. If the Bulldogs are successful, then I would have to say he was part of the solution.

I don't think he was a bad OC for the Rams just too conservative, rather vanilla and not real innovative when he was given some tools like Cook, Austin, Mason, and Givens. I thought he prepared well for teams and did well in the first quarter of games as opposed to the year prior. He struggled mightily coming out of haves this past season and couldn't move the chains in the second have to help protect leads by any stretch.

He can grow and develop down in the college ranks and maybe his next stint in the NFL will be more a prosperous run..

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give him credit.

Either you are part of the problem or part of the solution. If the Bulldogs are successful, then I would have to say he was part of the solution.

I don't think he was a bad OC for the Rams just too conservative, rather vanilla and not real innovative when he was given some tools like Cook, Austin, Mason, and Givens. I thought he prepared well for teams and did well in the first quarter of games as opposed to the year prior. He struggled mightily coming out of haves this past season and couldn't move the chains in the second have to help protect leads by any stretch.

He can grow and develop down in the college ranks and maybe his next stint in the NFL will be more a prosperous run..

It's almost weird seeing a post that makes sense in here. I still think Having back up quarterbacks in the second half hurt him though. defenses Took advantages of the QB's limitations. Certainly didn't make it easy.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you two really going to argue this when the implied is either an NFL Caliber Starting QB or merely a Starting QB?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you two really going to argue this when the implied is either an NFL Caliber Starting QB or merely a Starting QB?

He thinks Davis is better than Sammy. He likes pushing my buttons which is fine lol

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks Davis is better than Sammy. He likes pushing my buttons which is fine lol

Never ever did I say that Davis was better than Sammie, I said he has gotten the same exact results as Sammie ever has, and after 8 games of playing, I'm not sure if Davis is better or not, I know I have seen the same results though!

And Davis and Hill both started for the Rams, so I guess we had a starting QB in all 16 games last year:lol:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geesh...COUG ole boy!..... You cant just fall in love with a coach or player then expect them to be on the team forever! There comes a time in life that you just have to let go!! As the saying goes....there are more fish in the sea! ....Be Strong Boy!!