• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saturday Night Football: Lions @ Cowboys, 12/30/23, 8:15 ET

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL demoted the ref and his crew? Or promoted them?

I read that they’re out on a playoff assignment. I guess we will see.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

LOVE IT when you slam a region and consider Texas in the deep South.

pour another and get large.
It is what it is. The South is the Special Ed of the nation. This is why all the carpetbaggers headed to this region in the 19th century. The dumb ones are the easiest to manipulate. Shit, this is Trump’s entire philosophy on who to target in making political appeals.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. The South is the Special Ed of the nation. This is why all the carpetbaggers headed to this region in the 19th century. The dumb ones are the easiest to manipulate. Shit, this is Trump’s entire philosophy on who to target in making political appeals.
i'm just here for the football. I'll leave politics and the NBA to you.

Special remains you. Kiss your mother.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just here for the football. I'll leave politics and the NBA to you.

Special remains you. Kiss your mother.
It really isn’t a political statement despite the fact that it’s about a politician. It’s pointing out where the dumbest and therefore most easily manipulated are gathered at the highest percentage. The dumbest in America mostly hail from the South along with the big American cities that all have become poverty centers since the explosion of suburban living which started around the 1950s.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody stuck their leg out, didn't see who, Dallas has the lead and the ball so tripping Dallas.

Crying isn't becoming for Lion fans

I'm not crying. I've acknowledged that had the correct number been announced, Dallas would have covered the play differently and also that they still had 23 seconds left, a couple of TOs and the best kicker in the game. Even had the Lions taken the lead, I'd put the odds of the Cowboys getting into FG range at about 50/50.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crying. I've acknowledged that had the correct number been announced, Dallas would have covered the play differently and also that they still had 23 seconds left, a couple of TOs and the best kicker in the game. Even had the Lions taken the lead, I'd put the odds of the Cowboys getting into FG range at about 50/50.
Strongest leg, yes. Best FG % this year, yes. Tap the brakes on best kicker in the game until we at least see one post season out of him. Heck, this time last year a lot of us Cowboy fans were giddy over Maher and we know how that turned out...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumbest in America mostly hail from the South along with the big American cities that all have become poverty centers since the explosion of suburban living which started around the 1950s.
I'm sure you shout this shit at your local mall.

Don't change a thing coach. By God you're special.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas isn't The South retard, it's Mexico.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to make this triple team rate and really watch Micah jump off the chart

1704307025019.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you shout this shit at your local mall.

Don't change a thing coach. By God you're special.
Thanks. I’m really just of slightly above average intelligence. At the same time, I’d likely be Tesla or Einstein if I lived in Texas. All things are relative.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just said that Campbell should have done things differently...i.e. he shares some of the blame for how things went down. I just don't see that.

Again, no audio has been shared, but there is PLENTY of video. Please show me where #70 speaks with any official prior to that play. We have tons of video angles and I have not seen one video showing that conversation. I believe that is the rule. A player must self identify as being an eligible receiver or the refs will not announce it. For some reason the refs announced his number though.
Once the refs screwed up and announced 70 as eligible the Lions should have tried to correct it, but they were fine with that part of the confusion because it's exactly what they wanted.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I’m really just of slightly above average intelligence. At the same time, I’d likely be Tesla or Einstein if I lived in Texas. All things are relative.
Your mouth wouldn't make it in Texas.

Your power is self-absorbed and being faceless helps greatly.

Onward!

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be Amish.
He's had a rough day.
This was Bags this morning.

Watch Out Nfl GIF

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mouth wouldn't make it in Texas.

Your power is self-absorbed and being faceless helps greatly.

Onward!
I had family who used to live in Texas. Luckily, they live in Nashville now. Nashville is a great place to visit. Texas was ass. Just a God forsaken state of Huckelfucks. I would never live there so I’m not bothered about the declaration that I couldn’t live there. Don’t want to. I have no desire to fuck my sister.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had family who used to live in Texas. Luckily, they live in Nashville now. Nashville is a great place to visit. Texas was ass. Just a God forsaken state of Huckelfucks. I would never live there so I’m not bothered about the declaration that I couldn’t live there. Don’t want to. I have no desire to fuck my sister.
it's funny you think your bull shit here bothers me. Boy did you turn into a dud.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the refs screwed up and announced 70 as eligible the Lions should have tried to correct it, but they were fine with that part of the confusion because it's exactly what they wanted.
This thread is full of bad takes. But this is the dumbest one I've seen yet.

After Decker reports to the ref and Skinner doesn't they get in a huddle and focus on the play the QB is calling. Ref walks away and tells the defense that somebody is eligible. Even if the Ref wasn't 10+ yards away with his back to them and even if the crowd was completely silent and even if the Lions weren't huddled up to call a play they probably still wouldn't have been paying attention to make sure the ref didn't forget who he talked to 3 seconds ago.

After that the Lions are lining up with less than 10 seconds on the play clock when they announce over the speakers the wrong player was eligible. But they were out of timeouts so literally no way to correct anything.

Maybe if the Lions would have reported correctly the play would have been fine? Oh, they did that. The refs fucked up.

Maybe if the Lions knew they were going to run a trick or at least tricky play they should have warned the refs before the game? Oh, they did that. The refs still fucked up.

Maybe if the Likns knew the play was tricky and the Head Referee didn't show up to the meeting before the game where Dan Campbell went over the tricky play, he should still pull justbthe head ref aside personally and quickly go over it with him again? Oh, they even did that. The refs just fucked up.