• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sakau2007 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

You aren't making much sense. They called a play and defender made a play. It isn't even comparable. I shouldn't even be replying to this post. This is ridiculous.

Auburn called a play, the defender didn't make the play.

Remarkably similar.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he start this thread?

I see an Auburn fan taking a LOT of shit and handling it a lot better than your fellow fans are.

This is just a piece of the pie. He has started mutiple thread trolling, hence why he took a short break. You are a mod, right, how do you not know this??

He has been trolling since he has gotten here. But if you want to back him be my guest, I try to stay away from this kid but he trolls the boards.

And saying fellow fans, you are trying to include me. Well don't. We might not of agreed on the tOSU player suspension, but I usually try to get along with everyone here. There has been some trolling of late, and it is bc of this guy. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a piece of the pie. He has started mutiple thread trolling, hence why he took a short break. You are a mod, right, how do you not know this??

He has been trolling since he has gotten here. But if you want to back him be my guest, I try to stay away from this kid but he trolls the boards.

And saying fellow fans, you are trying to include me. Well don't. We might not of agreed on the tOSU player suspension, but I usually try to get along with everyone here. There has been some trolling of late, and it is bc of this guy. :suds:

Then ignore him. Pretty simple.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trolling. I'm educating you and some others on the difference between being fortunate because your opponent crapped themselves and you took advantage of it, and actual luck... like say the power going out in a stadium when your defense is clearly winded and about to give up a 4th quarter go ahead touchdown.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If people could do that most of these threads would die pretty quickly. Doesn't seem to be in the cards though. People are more interested in arguing or whining about trolls instead of just ignoring it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never used it and never it. I just don't like see troll threads all over, it just shouldn't happen. But if it doesn't affect anyone else (which I know it does), than more power to y'all.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people could do that most of these threads would die pretty quickly. Doesn't seem to be in the cards though. People are more interested in arguing or whining about trolls instead of just ignoring it.

hehe, I am fine with arguing. But when people can't argue but complain about others, and tell them not to post...makes no sense. That is when the ignore feature should be used. Everyone needs an outlet to argue on, that is what the message boards are about.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never used it and never it. I just don't like see troll threads all over, it just shouldn't happen. But if it doesn't affect anyone else (which I know it does), than more power to y'all.

Well, thanks for the advice and permission.

Don't like it, don't read it. but stop telling people where they can or can't post because you don't like what they say.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love debating/arguing. But when a poster makes mute points or isn't reasonable it is no fun. It is my fault bc I should of known to stop posting. I usually did that in the past, but it is the end of college football season and this is the most heated times of the year.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference in the programs is Barner Fife is only relevant when they pay top dollar for low character kleptomaniac Juco QB's who've already been sent packing by other SEC schools.

Ha ha, don't care who you are, that is funny right thar! :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, thanks for the advice and permission.

Don't like it, don't read it. but stop telling people where they can or can't post because you don't like what they say.

Well just to clear it up. This time he was posting. He has MADE multiple troll threads, and took a break for it. So this has happened before. I hate to see this board filled with troll threads, even if I don't read em...too cluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.