• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sakau2007 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sorry bro... there are 2 parts to the game... what you do and what your opponent does. if your opponent does something terrible, that isn't luck. that is them making a mistake.

you act like if a team has a false start in a key spot or jumps offsides to give you a first down that we should just minimize the victory because it was luck.

georgia's defensive backs played the ball horribly and it cost them the game. it was not an uncontrollable act of God (luck). it was a mistake by their opponent.

:lame:
I don't know why I even try...............

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
I don't know why I even try...............

why don't you try and refute the argument? it's because you know you can't. you can call it luck all you want, but we both know that georgia players made a mistake. just like michigan players made mistakes on their 2 point conversion? does that make ohio state's win lucky? of course not. it just makes it close because they made a key play at a key point late in the game.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really isn't that hard to understand. luck implies no control over the situation. georgia players had control over the situation. they weren't unlucky to lose the game. they lost the game because they butchered the coverage. period.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather "pull a win out of my ass" against a top 5 team... something ohio state has done twice in the last 35 years and 0 times in the last decade than pull a win out of my ass against a team that had their hands full with UConn and Akron.

It was more of the game was given to you. Saban gave to you. So if you want to brag about that be my guest, just keep the trolln off these main boards.

Got it. Good.

Fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more of the game was given to you. Saban gave to you. So if you want to brag about that be my guest, just keep the troll off ths makn boards.

Got it. Good

Say what?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more of the game was given to you. Saban gave to you. So if you want to brag about that be my guest, just keep the troll off ths makn boards.

Got it. Good.

Hoke gave it to you.

See how that works?

If your opponent's coach is making mistakes, that isn't luck. That is a part of your opponent not being up to snuff so of course you stand to benefit.

And people keep acting like Saban messed up so bad, but he is considered the best coach in college football. He is paid to make these types of decisions. If Alabama didn't like it, they could get rid of him. But they won't because they know they can't get anyone better.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't you try and refute the argument? it's because you know you can't. you can call it luck all you want, but we both know that georgia players made a mistake. just like michigan players made mistakes on their 2 point conversion? does that make ohio state's win lucky? of course not. it just makes it close because they made a key play at a key point late in the game.

No. Luck is to gain something by chance. The chance of that happening again is slim to none. Therefore, it's luck.

You are the only Awburn fan disputing this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't get why you are telling people where they are allowed to post.

All this kid is doing is trolling. This Awburn fan has been trolling since he has been here. And the thing is he isn't he even trolling my team, it is a team I don't even care for. It just needs to be cleaned up.

It is getting old real fast.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Georgia game wasn't luck is crazy.

The ball was not thrown any where near The Auburn receiver and somehow gets elevated on its way down right to the Auburn player.

The chances of that ever happening in that situation in a football game are slim to none.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Luck is to gain something by chance. The chance of that happening again is slim to none. Therefore, it's luck.

You are the only Awburn fan disputing this.

And the chances of Brady Hoke calling a play where 2 receivers run to the same spot with multiple defenders there and a QB throwing it there anyway are slim as well. So it is luck. A ref throwing a nitty pass interference flag on the biggest play of the season is luck, because usually in those types of situations officials will "let them play".

We can do this all day.

What you need to realize is that true luck comes from circumstances beyond the control of the participants. That was not the case in the last 2 Auburn games or the last Ohio State game. The teams just made the plays they needed to win.

Just be happy your schedule has been a joke over the last 2 seasons and the nation is tired of watching the SEC win the BCS title every year. Because very few people outside of Columbus think that Ohio State would be 12-0 if they had played road games against Texas A&M and LSU in addition to a home game against Alabama.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this kid is doing is trolling. This Awburn fan has been trolling since he has been here. And the thing is he isn't he even trolling my team, it is a team I don't even care for. It just needs to be cleaned up.

What you call trolling I call you getting your jimmies rustled because what you think is luck actually isn't luck.

Picking 6 numbers correctly in a lottery when there is no skill in it... luck.
Beating a team when your opponent makes a massive blunder... not luck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the chances of Brady Hoke calling a play where 2 receivers run to the same spot with multiple defenders there and a QB throwing it there anyway are slim as well. So it is luck. A ref throwing a nitty pass interference flag on the biggest play of the season is luck, because usually in those types of situations officials will "let them play".

We can do this all day.

What you need to realize is that true luck comes from circumstances beyond the control of the participants. That was not the case in the last 2 Auburn games or the last Ohio State game. The teams just made the plays they needed to win.

Just be happy your schedule has been a joke over the last 2 seasons and the nation is tired of watching the SEC win the BCS title every year. Because very few people outside of Columbus think that Ohio State would be 12-0 if they had played road games against Texas A&M and LSU in addition to a home game against Alabama.

:laugh3:

You aren't making much sense. They called a play and defender made a play. It isn't even comparable. I shouldn't even be replying to this post. This is ridiculous.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can do this all day.

That GA games was one of the luckiest plays ever. The Ball was under thrown and should have been an easy INT but the two GA players hit and the fact the ball went forward to the receiver that was out of position and had no idea where the ball was, that was luck.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he start this thread?

I see an Auburn fan taking a LOT of shit and handling it a lot better than your fellow fans are.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you call trolling I call you getting your jimmies rustled because what you think is luck actually isn't luck.

Picking 6 numbers correctly in a lottery when there is no skill in it... luck.
Beating a team when your opponent makes a massive blunder... not luck.

:laugh3:

This guy is delusional. Keep telling yourself that. :suds:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That GA games was one of the luckiest plays ever. The Ball was under thrown and should have been an easy INT but the two GA players hit and the fact the ball went forward to the receiver that was out of position and had no idea where the ball was, that was luck.

Again, the Georgia players did not play the ball correctly. They could have batted the ball down, they didn't. One of them could have communicated to the other that they had it. They didn't. Georgia screwed up. Did Auburn benefit from the screw up? Yes. But that's not luck. Just because a play is extraordinary or rare does not make it lucky.

Do you think the Stanford/Cal lateral play was lucky? It wasn't. It was simply brilliant execution from one side and terrible execution on the other.

Want to talk luck? How about Ohio State facing fewer top 20 opponents than Auburn has faced in the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.