• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sakau2007 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize Auburn has never beaten Alabama by more then 10 points since 1970? However, just recently 49-0, 42-14,36-0. All Alabama blow outs! That shows you the difference in the programs!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will teams learn if you are going to beat Auburn at their place you better whip their ass cause you're playing more then 11. Yeldon first down 5 yard line 3:00 ticky tack hold. Make field goal, ticky tack illegal procedure (mised field goal). I think he farted? TD Auburn, lineman down field. You will lose the close one's down there. A receiver called out of bounds when pictures showed he was in bounds. And will we ever know if Davis stepped out? :noidea:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Mizzou get one of these edgy rivalries going in the SEC? Rivalry day with A&M just isnt the same as hating Kansas or Nebraska.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at BamaTee's jimmies getting so rustled...take a second and chill dude

Last edited by a moderator:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will teams learn if you are going to beat Auburn at their place you better whip their ass cause you're playing more then 11. Yeldon first down 5 yard line 3:00 ticky tack hold. Make field goal, ticky tack illegal procedure (mised field goal). I think he farted? TD Auburn, lineman down field. You will lose the close one's down there. A receiver called out of bounds when pictures showed he was in bounds. And will we ever know if Davis stepped out? :noidea:

LOL at blaming the refs.

ticky tack hold? but a hold. ticky tack false start? a false start. lineman down field? if you say so. it wouldn't be the only missed call in the game. remember the refs blowing an auburn punt return dead when no fair catch was signaled costing them field position? what about the obvious block in the back on the christion jones punt return in the 2nd half? if you really think anybody gives a damn about these calls, you are crazy. there are these types of missed and called penalty calls in virtually every game. they typically go both ways as they did in this game. i think 3 plays got reviewed... all 3 were overturned even though 2 of them probably shouldn't have (marshall rush TD, cooper TD). the one play that got reviewed that was reversed and correct was putting the 1 second back on the clock. perhaps the best is insinuating that we may never know if davis stepped out of bounds. actually, we do know. we have multiple angles of the play and they all clearly show that he remains in bounds.

i LOVE when people blame the refs in games where the refs didn't make any terrible calls. it just shows how tough you are taking the loss. and that puts a smile on auburn fans everywhere. you thought you had this aura of invincibility but your run defense got shredded. one would think with 2 weeks to prepare for a one-dimensional team you'd be able to stop it. guess not. but hey, at least you were able to stop it after making adjustments at halftime. oh wait, nevermind.

and really great execution in the special teams phase of the game. only allowed 2 punts downed inside your own 2 yard line, only 1 punt got block, only missed 4 field goals, and only let 1 of those get returned for a touchdown.

you just got beat. just like you've just been beaten more often than not over the last decade, 2 decades, and 3 decades by auburn.

the greatest coach of all-time has a career record of .500 against auburn.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw36a5tQea4

look at the play 31 minutes in. do you think that was a good call? led directly to an alabama touchdown. but you say home cooking in auburn. hah. if you think alabama was wronged by the refs (which is cute), why not just overcome it like auburn did in 2010?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what point did i post that got you fired up enough to post this thread? that missouri has less of a chance to reach the BCS title game than auburn because while missouri definitely needs a loss from the top 2, auburn could potentially get in, even if it is a longshot, with ohio state still winning.

Missouri is going to beat Auburn anyway so all your railings will come to naught.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is going to beat Auburn anyway so all your railings will come to naught.

very possible. and it's not "my railings". they are statements of fact that have been repeated by many people.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize Auburn has never beaten Alabama by more then 10 points since 1970? However, just recently 49-0, 42-14,36-0. All Alabama blow outs! That shows you the difference in the programs!

The difference in the programs is Barner Fife is only relevant when they pay top dollar for low character kleptomaniac Juco QB's who've already been sent packing by other SEC schools.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we very well might. sometimes, even if you are a really good team, that happens when you play really good teams. maybe one of these ohio state will play a few and find out for themselves?

It helps when you pull miracles outta your ass. Awburn should have at least 3 losses. They an above average team with a bunch of luck

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that when Auburn beats Bama they have to pull miraculous comebacks or the most absurd plays ever, but when Bama beats Auburn they absolutely destroy them.

And you talking shit Bama, when you pull a miracle. Just calm down man you are lucky and Bama is still better or more relevant than Auburn. Everybody knows this

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7179377510_55b7244b82.jpg

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps when you pull miracles outta your ass. Awburn should have at least 3 losses. They an above average team with a bunch of luck

lol no. you can sit there and whine about a lucky play against georgia. fact is they just didnt make the defensive play needed like auburn did after the hail mary.

and the alabama game? what part of the game was luck? auburn made plays that alabama didn't. so they won.

saying auburn beat alabama on luck is like saying ohio st beat michigan on luck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol no. you can sit there and whine about a lucky play against georgia. fact is they just didnt make the defensive play needed like auburn did after the hail mary.

and the alabama game? what part of the game was luck? auburn made plays that alabama didn't. so they won.

saying auburn beat alabama on luck is like saying ohio st beat michigan on luck.

I'm not whining, I really don't care. You sre ragging on Bama fans , even though you pulled a win outta your ass. tOhio St is undefeated, it is all good in Columbus. But don't whine and complain if you don't get lucky vs Mizzou.

And it isn't the same thing at all. The fact is that the most poorly coached Saban game I have ever seen, the kicker has been strong and wasn't awful, when everything goess wrong that should of went right it is luck. And they wouldn't even be in the picture if UGA bats a ball down.

LOL@ you bragging when Bama still owns Auburn. The fact that you know they are lucky and you still doing it is even worse.

24 in a row!

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

As much as I hate to, I will agree with you on beating Bama. The only luck you had there was Bama didn't show up. But the UGA game. If you don't believe that was luck, you're dumber than everyone already thinks you are.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate to, I will agree with you on beating Bama. The only luck you had there was Bama didn't show up. But the UGA game. If you don't believe that was luck, you're dumber than everyone already thinks you are.

sorry bro... there are 2 parts to the game... what you do and what your opponent does. if your opponent does something terrible, that isn't luck. that is them making a mistake.

you act like if a team has a false start in a key spot or jumps offsides to give you a first down that we should just minimize the victory because it was luck.

georgia's defensive backs played the ball horribly and it cost them the game. it was not an uncontrollable act of God (luck). it was a mistake by their opponent.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not whining, I really don't care. You sre ragging on Bama fans , even though you pulled a win outta your ass. tOhio St is undefeated, it is all good in Columbus. But don't whine and complain if you don't get lucky vs Mizzou.

And it isn't the same thing at all. The fact is that the most poorly coached Saban game I have ever seen, the kicker has been strong and wasn't awful, when everything goess wrong that should of went right it is luck. And they wouldn't even be in the picture if UGA bats a ball down.

LOL@ you bragging when Bama still owns Auburn. The fact that you know they are lucky and you still doing it is even worse.

24 in a row!

i'd rather "pull a win out of my ass" against a top 5 team... something ohio state has done twice in the last 35 years and 0 times in the last decade than pull a win out of my ass against a team that had their hands full with UConn and Akron.

Status
Not open for further replies.