• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban signs Bama extension... Texas meltdown in 3... 2... 1...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orignally posted by WildTurkey:

Oklahoma State is lucky you won't claim them and even Alabama doesn't deserve you.

:laugh3: :laugh3: I just read where you mentioned Okie St, I went to Oklahoma St for a year and a half then transferred to Alabama where I grew up and was a huge Bama fan! It would be much like a kid from Texas wanting to go to Alabama to play football because they were the best program. It was a tough choice but Oklahoma St was the best golf program in the country forever at the time so I went and guess what? We won the National Championship my freshman year. I redshirted in year two and transferred. Winters were too damn cold, wind blew too damn hard but the people were great!

Did you have any decisions like that to make? :whistle: You might want all the facts next time but then again I should be use to it by now! :nod:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is supposed to sting?

Bbsz5rqIcAALt_1.jpg

wow

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: :laugh3: I just read where you mentioned Okie St, I went to Oklahoma St for a year and a half then transferred to Alabama where I grew up and was a huge Bama fan! It would be much like a kid from Texas wanting to go to Alabama to play football because they were the best program. It was a tough choice but Oklahoma St was the best golf program in the country forever at the time so I went and guess what? We won the National Championship my freshman year. I redshirted in year two and transferred. Winters were too damn cold, wind blew too damn hard but the people were great!

Did you have any decisions like that to make? :whistle: You might want all the facts next time but then again I should be use to it by now! :nod:

So you are saying you are soft

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, Bammers just excited they FINALLY got a win over daddy (1-7-1)......

They've all been great games but besides our recent butt whipping put on y'all in 2009 you have to go back to 1982! Also, Namath scored! :yahoo: and Lowry stepped out of bounds! :yahoo:

reality master

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, Bammers just excited they FINALLY got a win over daddy (1-7-1)......
and in 09 time ran out in ur conference championship but ya'll always have home field advantage every time u play in other words cheat, the clock run out as soon as the ball left the qb hand, so shouldn't been in the nc game in the first place, ya'll remind me of our county youth league basketball program every game is played at one schools court and u can't beat them and their refs

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in 09 time ran out in ur conference championship but ya'll always have home field advantage every time u play in other words cheat, the clock run out as soon as the ball left the qb hand, so shouldn't been in the nc game in the first place, ya'll remind me of our county youth league basketball program every game is played at one schools court and u can't beat them and their refs

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could clearly see there was 1 second left on the clock when Colt threw the ball out of bounds, so don't be a dumbass on purpose. Speaking of putting 1 second back on the clock when the game clock expired, didn't that just happen in the Tide's favor against AU that allowed the Tide a chance to win the game? Difference is, you boys choked, we didn't.......