• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said no one worried about injuries before Saban used it as some lame excuse.

If you can find me an old post from some of you Saban worshipers concerned about NHUO and injuries, I'll buy it , Until then, I will continue to believe the obvious.

Oh, so you've now added in injuries too huh?

I'm not going back and searching the forums for nothing. WizardHawk said you were wrong, everyone else who's been around awhile knows you are wrong, and the simply fact that you will believe whatever you want in the face of no evidence pretty much highlights your general level of intelligence.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are plain delusional since your coach has already been owned by Saban to the point of having to fake medical issues and leave the conference.

LOL. I love it when I own someone so bad their only response is to make up lies.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to, but I've seen it done to Oregon by both USC and Stanford. They have their players ready to go and run them in right as the play is blown dead. Since most defensive substitutions are down and distance related, you just have to have your subs ready to go.
:agree:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only that he has never been vocally opposed to play offs and that basically makes him look like a hypocrite that only wants to play against a certain style.

He has never said that he doesnt want to play against the style, that is your perception of this whole thing and I think we have all seen your perception is not spot on due to your bias and hatred. Anyone who wants to constantly resort to name calling and derogatory comments about a well respected, future hall of fame coach is seriously not worth listening to.

He knew being vocally opposed to something like the playoffs would be a futile effort as its a natural progression of the game and its way past its time in coming. He has also not spoken out against or for any of the rules regarding the amount of player contact, but I bet you can put an opinion in his mouth for him cant you?

If you pay attention, the NCAA has been starting to limit the amount of player exposure to possible injury via practice cutbacks, full contact cutbacks at times not needed, rules that impact player safety during the games. This was one more that came up without the help of Saban(voted on last year), but yet he likes the idea and suddenly its self serving of him. Its funny the lengths people will go to when they are convinced of their feelings for someone, no matter if its warranted or the truth or not.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not going back and searching the forums for nothing. WizardHawk said you were wrong, everyone else who's been around awhile knows you are wrong, and the simply fact that you will believe whatever you want in the face of no evidence pretty much highlights your general level of intelligence.

so what you're saying is that you believe in bigfoot because someone told you he was real?

:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't you try leveraging that irrelevant hockey study again? That worked out well.

:laugh3:

Oh no, people ignored data that didn't suit their agenda on a forum!

But I'm not worried, because the data is out there and by the time it's over the HUNH teams would be begging for the proposed rule over what they will eventually get.

Why don't you try leveraging your irrelevant football team again?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is self-serving. Muschamp pretty much hit the nail on the head on that one.

Who? isnt he that coach at Florida on his last legs. Maybe the comments by Muschamp are self serving, since he and Saban have a history and he doesnt really get along with Saban. See, its easy to play the same game you guys do, all you have to do is pay attention to the game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I love it when I own someone so bad their only response is to make up lies.

This is like breathe testing a drunk. Keep talking, you are doing great.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't added anything. That is the statement I made from the get go and you have to prove me wrong.

Is Wizard Hawk your God or something.

Not one person has proven me wrong. Are you going to try and continue to insult me even though you have nothing on me. Maybe a ban should be in your future since you obviously have completely lost your mind defending your lord and savior saben and his D bag shinanigans.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what you're saying is that you believe in bigfoot because someone told you he was real?

I've seen more evidence for bigfoot than I have a successful Ohio St football team.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who, isnt he that coach at Florida on his last legs. Maybe the comments by Muschamp are self serving, since he and Saban have a history and he doesnt really get along with Saban. See, its easy to play the same game you guys do, all you have to do is pay attention to the game.

not sure is job security at this time is relevant. He is more than qualified to speak about college football. Do you know the comments?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew being vocally opposed to something like the playoffs would be a futile effort as its a natural progression of the game and its way past its time in coming.

Yes his latest efforts were everything but futile. He never caught any flack for it all.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't added anything. That is the statement I made from the get go and you have to prove me wrong.

Is Wizard Hawk your God or something.

Not one person has proven me wrong. Are you going to try and continue to insult me even though you have nothing on me. Maybe a ban should be in your future since you obviously have completely lost your mind defending your lord and savior saben and his D bag shinanigans.

Yes, WizardHawk is my god.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no ban in my future.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said no one worried about injuries before Saban used it as some lame excuse.

If you can find me an old post from some of you Saban worshipers concerned about NHUO and injuries, I'll buy it , Until then, I will continue to believe the obvious.

Seeing as they only go back 500 posts on the users page and the time frame would be well over a year ago, this is simply not possible, but you continue to be your normal self and those who actually discussed it well over a year ago will continue to know we did. Want proof, go find it yourself, otherwise cookie.jpg

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure is job security at this time is relevant. He is more than qualified to speak about college football. Do you know the comments?

I remember reading them at one time, but I stay so busy that I cannot commit them to memory at this time. I do remember when i read it that I thought that it was funny that he and Saban are not exactly chummy pals and his comments seemed like he held resentments towards Nick.

I have friends that are high placed Alums at Florida and FSU and both sides have heard Rumblings that this could be the last year for Muschamp if he doesnt seem like he has a handle on the team. Last year was a cluster fuck of the worst order and he never seemed to look as if he knew how to fix it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, people ignored data that didn't suit their agenda on a forum!

But I'm not worried, because the data is out there and by the time it's over the HUNH teams would be begging for the proposed rule over what they will eventually get.

Why don't you try leveraging your irrelevant football team again?

Apparently you ignored the data that gave the NHUO less time of possion. Which completely blew your irrelevant hockey study out of the water.

This is the part where you try and deflect towards my successful football program.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, WizardHawk is my god.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no ban in my future.

But I bet the lame insults will continue because of the ass kicking I am giving you.