• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference. I spoke out against that. You just admitted rooting for that type of behavior. That is why we do not agree very often. Just different people with different upbringings

sarcasm2).jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, does anyone actually read more than half of this shit? Must be some bored ass mother fuckers if you do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, does anyone actually read more than half of this shit? Must be some bored ass mother fuckers if you do.

Are you deflecting away from the hypocrisy of Saban?

Might get banned for that. Especially since you called us a name with cus words.
:laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got that figured out, just fake injuries. Within the rules and when HUNH teams want to complain, I'm just going to claim they are trying to change the rules to their advantage. :D

:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the earlier threat wasnt just lip service this should get you a ban of some kind. My guess is you will be fine though you dont have an Alabama Avi flying proudly

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it I either missed someone being banned or the threat of such? :noidea: Because I haven't seen what you are describing.

But then I've been skipping pages of the same old back and forth and blah blah blah so it would be easy to miss.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it I either missed someone being banned or the threat of such? :noidea: Because I haven't seen what you are describing.

But then I've been skipping pages of the same old back and forth and blah blah blah so it would be easy to miss.

Caneman made a comment earlier today about people cussing others and it was going to stop. Thats why I said it, you are fine, just jerking your chain a bit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry, mostly just being smartasses.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question at hand is have you read anything on this or are you just running off at the mouth like usual?

Nick has stated on numerous occasions that he doesnt know for sure that this style of non-stop play causes more injuries, yet you call him out as being a hypocrite. What he has doen is total the number of plays(on average) for both styles of play and show that HUHN players are playing in excess of three games more per season on their bodies in the HUHN style of ball, which to anyone with sense would say they have in excess of three games of plays more to possibly injure themselves. Not to mention the wear and tear on the body(which the NCAA is trying to limit on many levels) So to say he is assuming anything(after bringing in a doctors testimony on the subject plus his own research) is clearly reaching to suit your own argument and needs.

I could see that if someone came to you with a study that was about college football that definitively said more plays increases injuries in the game that you would then say it wasnt commissioned by Nick Saban so it doesnt count. Eventually this will be voted on, but no matter if it passes or doesnt, it will never be about Nick Saban because this possible rule change was in existence before he ever spoke to the committee. Want to blame someone, blame the NCAA and its rules committee.

What about Time of posession. Did he bring that to the table regarding injury or did that not suit his agenda of limiting HUNH?

It doesn't matter if that rule was brought up previously, the fact that Nick is voicing so much about the change simply because he doesn't run it makes him look like a D bag.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Time of posession. Did he bring that to the table regarding injury or did that not suit his agenda of limiting HUNH?

It doesn't matter if that rule was brought up previously, the fact that Nick is voicing so much about the change simply because he doesn't run it makes him look like a D bag.

This one statement tells all anyone that reads it about your agenda and why you are posting in any thread about Saban or Alabama football.

As for his agenda, its your perception that its to limit the HUHN, but his thoughts are known via the articles posted. If you choose not to believe what the man said, then that is on you and very telling to be honest with you. Last i checked he said he didnt have facts or figures about the injuries, but stated it stood to reason that more plays equals more chances for injuries. He stated that the NFL doesnt allow the ball to be snapped until the refs are in place fully and he thinks this should be a college practice. And he has commented on not liking the style due to its non-stop style and wonders if this is the direction they want the game going. He has also stated he has spoken with a Doctor who has 30 years of experience with the game that is in favor of a study to see if this style will cause more injuries over time. Whats not to believe in that?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one statement tells all anyone that reads it about your agenda and why you are posting in any thread about Saban or Alabama football.

As for his agenda, its your perception that its to limit the HUHN, but his thoughts are known via the articles posted. If you choose not to believe what the man said, then that is on you and very telling to be honest with you. Last i checked he said he didnt have facts or figures about the injuries, but stated it stood to reason that more plays equals more chances for injuries. He stated that the NFL doesnt allow the ball to be snapped until the refs are in place fully and he thinks this should be a college practice. And he has commented on not liking the style due to its non-stop style and wonders if this is the direction they want the game going. He has also stated he has spoken with a Doctor who has 30 years of experience with the game that is in favor of a study to see if this style will cause more injuries over time. Whats not to believe in that?

That guy doesn't care about the reality.

He also thinks that nobody started talking about this topic until recently because I won't go back over posts from a year ago and point out where I was talking about it, even after WizardHawk straight up told him he was wrong.

There is a reason why literally nobody takes him serious.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a crap if he has other motives or not. I have other motives that's for damn sure, but it's not because Alabama can't beat it or whatever people like you want to claim. If you don't think the other side of this coin has their motives, then you are window licking intelligent.

So you don't care that SAban looks like self serving cry baby.

Thats cool. :yahoo: You could have fooled me.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only that he has never been vocally opposed to play offs and that basically makes him look like a hypocrite that only wants to play against a certain style.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I once upon a time would have liked an intelligent debate on the topic, but of course that's not something you would be capable of.

At the end of the day, there isn't a team out there who wouldn't take him as their coach over their current coach.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does he look like a self serving cry baby?

He gets paid to coach the University.
He is a coach in the NCAA
He has a legitimate point about the number of plays that are being run by some teams and the amount of wear and tear this can impact on a body.
He has a legitimate point about the refs being out of place at times when the ball is snapped.
He asked to speak to a committee about "his thoughts" on this possible rule change that was before the committee.
He is not the only coach that has voiced his concern over this style of play...so clearly its not self serving.

Again, your true colors are showing, but you dont care as long as you get to continue to poke and prod. I say we simply ignore your posts as you bring nothing productive to the discussion except calling names and making accusations with no proof.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once upon a time would have liked an intelligent debate on the topic, but of course that's not something you would be capable of.

At the end of the day, there isn't a team out there who wouldn't take him as their coach over their current coach.

I know mine wouldn't

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy doesn't care about the reality.

He also thinks that nobody started talking about this topic until recently because I won't go back over posts from a year ago and point out where I was talking about it, even after WizardHawk straight up told him he was wrong.

There is a reason why literally nobody takes him serious.

I said no one worried about injuries before Saban used it as some lame excuse.

If you can find me an old post from some of you Saban worshipers concerned about NHUO and injuries, I'll buy it , Until then, I will continue to believe the obvious.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does he look like a self serving cry baby?

He gets paid to coach the University.
He is a coach in the NCAA
He has a legitimate point about the number of plays that are being run by some teams and the amount of wear and tear this can impact on a body.
He has a legitimate point about the refs being out of place at times when the ball is snapped.
He asked to speak to a committee about "his thoughts" on this possible rule change that was before the committee.
He is not the only coach that has voiced his concern over this style of play...so clearly its not self serving.

Again, your true colors are showing, but you dont care as long as you get to continue to poke and prod. I say we simply ignore your posts as you bring nothing productive to the discussion except calling names and making accusations with no proof.

Of course it is self-serving. Muschamp pretty much hit the nail on the head on that one.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know mine wouldn't

Then you are plain delusional since your coach has already been owned by Saban to the point of having to fake medical issues and leave the conference.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why don't you try leveraging that irrelevant hockey study again? That worked out well.

:laugh3: