• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone thinks I'm full of shit.......but I heard an insane rumor this morning......

Cooks and the Patriots #31 for the Colts #36, #37, #49 and TE Travis Ross.
BB had better take that deal if true.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone thinks I'm full of shit.......but I heard an insane rumor this morning......

No one thnks you're full of crap. But if that deal happens, and if Garcia pans out that is a good deal

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. I was against trading Cooks, but that deal has me interested....they can def move up in the 2nd too...but, I just can't see it. I'd like to see what he can do this yr. Then again, they could fill out some needs with 5 2nd rd picks, not that BB would keep them all.

I think Garcia will get his chance to win the job, but Waddle was brought back to start and I am OK with that. I've seen a few mocks where McGlinchy slides to NE at 31, but I can't see that. Some team would trade back in, before NE, to take him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. I was against trading Cooks, but that deal has me interested....they can def move up in the 2nd too...but, I just can't see it. I'd like to see what he can do this yr. Then again, they could fill out some needs with 5 2nd rd picks, not that BB would keep them all.

I think Garcia will get his chance to win the job, but Waddle was brought back to start and I am OK with that. I've seen a few mocks where McGlinchy slides to NE at 31, but I can't see that. Some team would trade back in, before NE, to take him.
Ohh I think they drat a LT regardless

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I think they drat a LT regardless

Well, I thought that. However, Reiss said that Garcia has been working out and with the team last yr and this offseason, obviously doing diff things. If Scar thinks he can play and is the future, BB will take the stop gap with Waddle. Another thing, Scar really likes Colston and he did play over 200 snaps in the preseason at LT and RG. Reiss thinks he could have a chance to compete for that starting job vs Waddle. They did keep Colston on the roster, but was inactive every week. That should tell us something.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I thought that. However, Reiss said that Garcia has been working out and with the team last yr and this offseason, obviously doing diff things. If Scar thinks he can play and is the future, BB will take the stop gap with Waddle. Another thing, Scar really likes Colston and he did play over 200 snaps in the preseason at LT and RG. Reiss thinks he could have a chance to compete for that starting job vs Waddle. They did keep Colston on the roster, but was inactive every week. That should tell us something.

Colston will definitely get his chance to play.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only rumor I could find is about Indy's interest in Dalvin Cook (draft).......
maybe somebody got that confused?
That's a lot of picks!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't find anything more anywhere about that rumor. I think it was radio heads trying to rumble up callers.
Things are very quiet except on EE and BST. They've kind of switched to the Celtics having four starters injured and then to the Bruins who are all of sudden playing better. Of course the Red Sox open the season Thursday in Tampa Bay.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm against anything the Colts want to do.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Value-wise that deal isn't way out there but the player fits with the teams don't make much sense to me when the Colts already have a better version of Cooks in TY Hilton and the Pats have a better version of Ross Travis in Jacob Hollister.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard this morning that both of the weekend jocks will get a payless weekend for the "rumor". Not sure who they pissed off, other than their boss. The guys this morning said that they started the 'rumor' because they had zero calls coming in and were nervous that it could threaten their show if they didn't get some activity. During a break they started looking at the draft and saw that the Colts had three second round picks and thought a 'rumor' might get some activity on the phones. Apparently management didn't agree.

Like I said, """Insane""" rumor.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard this morning that both of the weekend jocks will get a payless weekend for the "rumor". Not sure who they pissed off, other than their boss. The guys this morning said that they started the 'rumor' because they had zero calls coming in and were nervous that it could threaten their show if they didn't get some activity. During a break they started looking at the draft and saw that the Colts had three second round picks and thought a 'rumor' might get some activity on the phones. Apparently management didn't agree.

Great to have you back Ken.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have always said I have little to no trust left in the media, none.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is so fucked up. Fuckers should get fired for that. Them not getting fired confirms the complete lack of integrity from the media. It's all about selling ads and nothing else. Pisses me off that there is absolutely nobody in any form of media that can be trusted.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Karen Guerigian of the Boston Herald, the Patriots had private workout with Johnny Maziel prior to his being drafted by the Cleveland Browns in 2014. Since then Manziel has had a number issues and has never really played football. In 2018 Manzeil is looking for one last chance to play in the NFL and prove that he's clean and can be a competitive quarterback.

Early in March, Manzeil had an open workout and every NFL team was invited. While no one admitted that they were interested, nearly every team sent someone to watch him and evaluate his performance.The Patriots were one of those teams and they have carried it one step further. Karen has written that Manzeil had a private workout for just the Patriots last week and that they now have mutual interest.

She thinks that Manzeil will be signed by the patriots and will be attending OTAs and training camp with a full opportunity to make the team.

That leaves several questions.........Will the Patriots carry three QBs in 2018?? Will the patriots draft a QB in the 2018 draft?? Is Manziel Brian Hoyer's replacement?? Is Manziel the future QB of the NE Patriots??

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Karen Guerigian of the Boston Herald, the Patriots had private workout with Johnny Maziel prior to his being drafted by the Cleveland Browns in 2014. Since then Manziel has had a number issues and has never really played football. In 2018 Manzeil is looking for one last chance to play in the NFL and prove that he's clean and can be a competitive quarterback.

Early in March, Manzeil had an open workout and every NFL team was invited. While no one admitted that they were interested, nearly every team sent someone to watch him and evaluate his performance.The Patriots were one of those teams and they have carried it one step further. Karen has written that Manzeil had a private workout for just the Patriots last week and that they now have mutual interest.

She thinks that Manzeil will be signed by the patriots and will be attending OTAs and training camp with a full opportunity to make the team.

That leaves several questions.........Will the Patriots carry three QBs in 2018?? Will the patriots draft a QB in the 2018 draft?? Is Manziel Brian Hoyer's replacement?? Is Manziel the future QB of the NE Patriots??
Under no circumstance should the Pats sign Manziel, I don't care if he rich daddy is paying his salary.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so fucked up. Fuckers should get fired for that. Them not getting fired confirms the complete lack of integrity from the media. It's all about selling ads and nothing else. Pisses me off that there is absolutely nobody in any form of media that can be trusted.

Maybe they should get "promoted" to ESPN?????

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time seeing Manziel in NE but I guess crazier things have happened. There was a recent pic floating around of him and some chick at a beach in the Caribbean. He did not look to be in any type of football shape to me. Could be BB dicking with other teams.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under no circumstance should the Pats sign Manziel, I don't care if he rich daddy is paying his salary.
Having had a cousin that was Bipolar and seeing what that did to him, his parents, his brothers...

On his meds he was a genius and as nice a guy as the pope to hope to become.
Off his meds, he stepped in front of a train to silence the demons.

If Manziel is truly bipolar, he deserves a chance somewhere. Why not New England.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having had a cousin that was Bipolar and seeing what that did to him, his parents, his brothers...

On his meds he was a genius and as nice a guy as the pope to hope to become.
Off his meds, he stepped in front of a train to silence the demons.

If Manziel is truly bipolar, he deserves a chance somewhere. Why not New England.

My 1st wife was/is bipolar. I would rather Manziel step in front of a train than sign with the Patriots!