• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rueben Foster

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was excited to see the Niners get Foster and was really looking forward to seeing his play against Dallas now that he is healthy. I have to say though that I was pretty disappointed in how easily fooled he seemed to be by misdirection and how often he was out of position. He did not at all seem like the tackling machine he was at Alabama. He seemed rather timid.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was excited to see the Niners get Foster and was really looking forward to seeing his play against Dallas now that he is healthy. I have to say though that I was pretty disappointed in how easily fooled he seemed to be by misdirection and how often he was out of position. He did not at all seem like the tackling machine he was at Alabama. He seemed rather timid.

Not worried yet. Was his first game back and really his first full game of the season. Add to that he took over Navarro Bowman's position. Not surprising he might struggle his first game. Seeing how he looked up to the time he got injured, I think he will be okay. Not sure what to expect from his week. He has bruised ribs and is supposed to play. I've had bruised ribs before and it is painful to even move so I don't know how you play effectively with that unless they shoot you up with pain killers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried yet. Was his first game back and really his first full game of the season. Add to that he took over Navarro Bowman's position. Not surprising he might struggle his first game. Seeing how he looked up to the time he got injured, I think he will be okay. Not sure what to expect from his week. He has bruised ribs and is supposed to play. I've had bruised ribs before and it is painful to even move so I don't know how you play effectively with that unless they shoot you up with pain killers
I would not want to play football with bruised ribs.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team looked like ass. I'll wait one more week before we run him out of town...and beg the Raiders pretty please to give us Bowman back to us.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sign of him anywhere on the field today.....again.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sign of him anywhere on the field today.....again.

I heard on KNBR this morning his back was tweeked and it didn't feel right before game time so they decided to sit him. Probably best to let his bruised ribs sit another week. I am sure you were happy to see Robsinson benched. Witherspoon actually didn't play too bad for his first start.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on KNBR this morning his back was tweeked and it didn't feel right before game time so they decided to sit him. Probably best to let his bruised ribs sit another week. I am sure you were happy to see Robsinson benched. Witherspoon actually didn't play too bad for his first start.
He couldn't be any worse than Robinson. Robinson resorts to cheating right away and doesn't even attempt to cover receivers properly. His penalties are ridiculous.