• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you guys are pathetic.

#1. What would it matter if I was gay?

Are you a homophobe?

You'd be speaking German right now if it wasn't for a Gay guy saving the world from Nazi Germany by inventing the computer.

UMn has always been a leader in the fight for Civil Rights, and that includes the rights of gays.

I served my country honorably and fought for all Americans, including the gay ones. I have had friends in the past who were gay. If one of my family members came out to me that they were gay I would accept them. Would you?

To be honest, they say those who repress their homosexuality are the ones who come out the strongest against gays. So what does that say about all of you???

I have no problem with my masculinity. I enjoy the sport of football, AND wrestling. And I am sure there are millions of wrestlers and fans of wrestling out there who would love for you to call their sexuality into question to their faces, lol. My guess is you will continue to hide behind your computer screens and make stupid lame ass jokes questioning people's sexuality just because you don't agree with something they posted.
Ur not teh ghey, a ghey wouldn't have a trollop with a ninehead (way more than four) and saggy milkbags like those on your avy.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much everything.

And if you are going to try to play the "educated sports fan" schtick like you;ve been trying to do on here I'd suggest you learn the difference between the A logo that the University of Alabama uses and the A logo that the Atlanta Braves use so that you don't look like the complete idiot you just made yourself out to be. The first clue should have been the fact that the A logo I'm using is blue. News flash Walking Eagle.....blue is not a color the University of Alabama uses.

When have I ever claimed to be the "educated sports fan"??? I know what I know, which is a lot about some things and some about other things and not very much about a lot of things.

One of my areas of expertise is NOT SEC school's official colors. Doesn't mean I'm full of sh1t. Just means YOU personally do not like or agree with what I post. So what? Do you think I care?

You still haven't provided any examples of what I am full of sh1t about. So far you are just full of hot air.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur not teh ghey, a ghey wouldn't have a trollop with a ninehead (way more than four) and saggy milkbags like those on your avy.

"saggy milkbags"??? LOL Ok, whatever dude. I don't care if you don't like her. I DO. And I like her for more than her outward appearance. And those "saggy milkbags" won her a recent Beauty Contest. But whatever dude.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you guys are pathetic.

#1. What would it matter if I was gay?

Are you a homophobe?

You'd be speaking German right now if it wasn't for a Gay guy saving the world from Nazi Germany by inventing the computer.

UMn has always been a leader in the fight for Civil Rights, and that includes the rights of gays.

I served my country honorably and fought for all Americans, including the gay ones. I have had friends in the past who were gay. If one of my family members came out to me that they were gay I would accept them. Would you?

To be honest, they say those who repress their homosexuality are the ones who come out the strongest against gays. So what does that say about all of you???

I have no problem with my masculinity. I enjoy the sport of football, AND wrestling. And I am sure there are millions of wrestlers and fans of wrestling out there who would love for you to call their sexuality into question to their faces, lol. My guess is you will continue to hide behind your computer screens and make stupid lame ass jokes questioning people's sexuality just because you don't agree with something they posted.

Have you told your parents yet?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"saggy milkbags"??? LOL Ok, whatever dude. I don't care if you don't like her. I DO. And I like her for more than her outward appearance. And those "saggy milkbags" won her a recent Beauty Contest. But whatever dude.
I didn't say I didn't like her, I merely posted some perceived inadequacies. I'm balder but have firmer titties.

Fig. 1
Capture.JPG

As stated, and as Fig. 1 will prove, the subject's right breast shape and shading are the result of photographic retouch or molding tape. There is no continuity between the breast shape and shading in relation to the cup of the swimwear she is wearing.

She is currently experiencing some alarming recession of hair in the frontal lobe. Plugs would help.

She is a fetching gal however, that's for sure.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever claimed to be the "educated sports fan"??? I know what I know, which is a lot about some things and some about other things and not very much about a lot of things.

One of my areas of expertise is NOT SEC school's official colors. Doesn't mean I'm full of sh1t. Just means YOU personally do not like or agree with what I post. So what? Do you think I care?

You still haven't provided any examples of what I am full of sh1t about. So far you are just full of hot air.

Alabama has had the same uniform since Moses brought them down from the mountain. They look the same now as they have for decades. They are the Crimson Tide for fuck's sake. How can someone not know what Alabama's colors are?

The Atlanta Braves have used the logo in my profile since 1987 after first using it from 1966-1971.

And it's not even the same script A

Alabama

xVZQxfS.jpg

Atlanta
ztyEMlq.png

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama has had the same uniform since Moses brought them down from the mountain. They look the same now as they have for decades. They are the Crimson Tide for fuck's sake. How can someone not know what Alabama's colors are?

The Atlanta Braves have used the logo in my profile since 1987 after first using it from 1966-1971.

Alabama

xVZQxfS.jpg

Atlanta
ztyEMlq.png

Have to agree with Kaplony here.

One would have to have practically no knowledge of CFB to not be able to recognize Alabama’s crimson A.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no not the "gay" argument. Most that use this are usually still in the closet. Come out of the closet jim we wont judge you.

Umm I'm not the one who's into wrestling. lol

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you had to say was you are staying in the closet. We are here to support whatever decision you make, come out or stay in, its all up to you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say I didn't like her, I merely posted some perceived inadequacies. I'm balder but have firmer titties.

Fig. 1
View attachment 194810

As stated, and as Fig. 1 will prove, the subject's right breast shape and shading are the result of photographic retouch or molding tape. There is no continuity between the breast shape and shading in relation to the cup of the swimwear she is wearing.

She is currently experiencing some alarming recession of hair in the frontal lobe. Plugs would help.

You are funny. If that is the only picture you have seen of her, hey, I can understand. Whatever, doesn't matter to me, because it's not her looks that attracted me to her. It's her inner beauty.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama

xVZQxfS.jpg

Atlanta
ztyEMlq.png

I don't follow baseball very closely, sorry. And I don't worship Alabama football, either.

It's more of making THE CHOICE not to pay enough attention to Bama/SEC football, and NOT GIVING A SH!T about Bama or SEC football.

Never have liked the SEC, not one bit, and haven't for a very long time, and it has almost nothing to do with it's football, not directly.

The SEC is made up largely of a bunch of formerly racist schools, and the SEC fans seem to be made up of a large percentage of people who could care less about academics and care only about football.

So I don't give a rats arse about SEC football or any of the teams in the SEC, much less their color schemes, except in how individual SEC teams winning or losing affects my team's and my conference's fortunes.

I don't pay attention to things like that. I care far more about what some University of Alabama researcher discovered and how it affects the lives of people throughout the country or the world than I do the color of the uniforms of it's very successful college football team, most successful of any cfb program in the country, all-time, basically. That's impressive, but doesn't inspire me to care what color their uniforms are.

I've never claimed to be a CFB hardcore fan, or an expert or cfb scholar knowing all things cfb. I'm a hardcore Gopher fan, and a overall sports fan, and Minnesota once owned the sport of football and football is my favorite sport to watch out of the many I enjoy watching, so I come to a football board to discuss football, but many of you know more about cfb in general than I do, I'm sure. If you think that makes me an idiot? Fine. I don't care. I have my opinions and I encourage you to try to convince me I am wrong and you are right. Not because I care, but because I enjoy good spirited debate.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also said I was into Women's VB, Women's Hockey, Women's BB, Women's Softball, Women's Soccer, Women's Gymnastics, Women's Swimming and Diving and Women's Golf, too.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fig. 1
View attachment 194810

Still a piece of ass. I’d put the stones to her, and drop a map of Hawaii right on that ninehead of hers.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you had to say was you are staying in the closet. We are here to support whatever decision you make, come out or stay in, its all up to you.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it.lol. I'm sorry I don't follow mens wrestling. I didn't know in your world that means you're gay. But if you do there's nothing wrong with that. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also said I was into Women's VB, Women's Hockey, Women's BB, Women's Softball, Women's Soccer, Women's Gymnastics, Women's Swimming and Diving and Women's Golf, too.

But you wrote a whole paragraph about mens wrestling. LOL

giphy.gif

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it.lol. I'm sorry I don't follow mens wrestling. I didn't know in your world that means you're gay. But if you do there's nothing wrong with that. lol
Its not that you dont follow, its how emphatic you are and how you keep saying its gay. Classic case of a closet creeper. Its ok we are here to support you even if you chose to stay in the closet.