• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not that you dont follow, its how emphatic you are and how you keep saying its gay. Classic case of a closet creeper. Its ok we are here to support you even if you chose to stay in the closet.

LOL. Yeah not watching, not following men in tights wrestle is the gay person. Not the one defending it. OK. LOL
I didn't even bring up wrestling . The midwest guy did. LOL

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gone down hill fast and I have no idea what the hell is going on.
That makes two of us, amigo.

On a fun note, I'll be 5 rows from the court tomorrow when we square off with your Spartans. Pretty fucking excited.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes two of us, amigo.

On a fun note, I'll be 5 rows from the court tomorrow when we square off with your Spartans. Pretty fucking excited.
Izzo should have retired a few years ago. Wasting NBA talent. Everyone wondered what he could do with top tier talent, well it isn’t good. Better with hungry second tiers.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Yeah not watching, not following men in tights wrestle is the gay person. Not the one defending it. OK. LOL
He did but you are deflecting very hard. You stay in that closet as long as you need.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did but you are deflecting very hard. You stay in that closet as long as you need.

I'm deflecting that I don't follow mens wrestling by saying I don't follow mens wrestling. LOL. You sure have a hard on for people who you think put down men who like mens wrestling. Fight the good fight. lol

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm deflecting that I don't follow mens wrestling by saying I don't follow mens wrestling. LOL. You sure have a hard on for people who you think put down men who like mens wrestling. Fight the good fight. lol
Making things up to conceal your true nature is amusing. Come on out, no judgement here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread got way off base and I blame this Minny fan...

I lived in Seattle back in the 90s, I found U Dub fans to be the most undeservedly arrogant fans EVER!!!

At least Bama football fans have more Natl Titles than anyone else.
At least Kentucky Basketball fans have more Natl Titles than anyone else.
At least Michigan has more football wins than anyone else.
At least Duke/UNC bb fans have tons to brag about.
At least Kansas bb fans have a ton of Conf Xs to brag about.

How many Natl Titles has the Pac won in cbb or cfb in the last 10-15 years?

How many Pac teams are in the Top 10 in cfb this year, or in the Top 25 in cbb this year???

They laughed at me for being a Gopher/B1G fan.

Since then, the Pac has had to send their Conf Champ in BB to the NIT, lol. And their football? not much better

Like it was going good talking shit to baby Husky fans but than this guy comes in starts talking about bullshit.

FUCK YOU MAN FOR RUINING THIS THREAD!

Congrats on wrestling bruh, nobody gives a flying fuck about two roiding fucks slinging their balls against each other and playing grab ass.

This an example of a B1G FAN.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like it was going good talking shit to baby Husky fans but than this guy comes in starts talking about bullshit.

Congrats on wrestling bruh, nobody gives a flying fuck about two roiding fucks slinging their balls against each other and playing grab ass.

clemson-player-gets-handsy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what are you saying?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I listed wrestling after also listing several other sports, including some women's sports, and someone felt it necessary to isolate my mention of wrestling and then felt compelled to question my sexuality. Was that you? If it was, then it was YOU who made an issue out of it.

I have merely reaffirmed that I do enjoy watching wrestling, as well as Women's gymnastics and women's hockey and women's basketball and women's volleyball, etc.. AND football and men's bb and men's hockey, etc..

I simply like sports. I wrestled in high school, and I assure you there is nothing "gay" about it.

I watch bb and there is tons of physical contact between the men on both sides. Same with football, they are touching each other all of the time. Does that make all football players gay? I mean, come on man, you tried to make a funny but it wasn't funny and so you decided to dig your feet in and now find yourself deep in a hole you dug yourself.

I also questioned if you were a homophobe, because only a homophobe would think being gay was relevant in anyway. And also, your simply being from Cali calls many things about you into question, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you’ve chosen a pic of some broad in a titty suit for your avi as a result of your remarkable emotional depth.

You say a lot of stupid shit.

"a titty suit"??? Dude, it's called a bikini. Never been to the beach? Never been to Europe?

And acknowledging physical beauty is not the same as being shallow. Calling a woman a "piece of ass" though???

Now what have I said that is "stupid shit"?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listed wrestling after also listing several other sports, including some women's sports, and someone felt it necessary to isolate my mention of wrestling and then felt compelled to question my sexuality. Was that you? If it was, then it was YOU who made an issue out of it.

I have merely reaffirmed that I do enjoy watching wrestling, as well as Women's gymnastics and women's hockey and women's basketball and women's volleyball, etc.. AND football and men's bb and men's hockey, etc..

I simply like sports. I wrestled in high school, and I assure you there is nothing "gay" about it.

I watch bb and there is tons of physical contact between the men on both sides. Same with football, they are touching each other all of the time. Does that make all football players gay? I mean, come on man, you tried to make a funny but it wasn't funny and so you decided to dig your feet in and now find yourself deep in a hole you dug yourself.

I also questioned if you were a homophobe, because only a homophobe would think being gay was relevant in anyway. And also, your simply being from Cali calls many things about you into question, lol.

LOL. Thou does protest too much. OK you like wrestling. You do you. If I ever see a mens wrestling board somewhere maybe I will stop by and say hi to you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much everything I’ve read from you is chock full of dumbassery, starting with accusing @Kaplony of being a Clemson and Alabama fan because of his Braves logo.

I explained that one. I'm not perfect. Maybe you are? Jesus, is that you, come back again? Nope. Didn't think so.

What else? Anything else?