• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo Retiring

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not just happy he retired a Cowboy. I'm glad he retired healthy because many NFL players don't.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo remains one of the best persons to ever wear the star. Just a quality guy in a world where not many people are these days. I wish him nothing but the best life has to offer.

Not to be an ass but I can't say thanks for the great memories, not for this franchise I can't. In spite of the last 20 seasons, the bar remains all about championships for this organization, but there is no question this team was better than they woulda been over the last 13/14 seasons cause he was our QB.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo remains one of the best persons to ever wear the star. Just a quality guy in a world where not many people are these days. I wish him nothing but the best life has to offer.

Not to be an ass but I can't say thanks for the great memories, not for this franchise I can't. In spite of the last 20 seasons, the bar remains all about championships for this organization, but there is no question this team was better than they woulda been over the last 13/14 seasons cause he was our QB.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously my favorite player to ever wear the Star. I have had a few -Pearson, Dorsett, Aikman, Woodson, but it was different for me with Romo. I think it was the Underdog at the beginning and then the choker label, knowing what kind of person the guy really is. I would have loved to see him play again, but Dorsett and Emmitt never looked the same in the other uniforms. I doubt Tony would either. Now hopefully I can just go back to being a fan and not get caught up in an individual. Although Dak does have those qualities that draw people to him, Ha. I'm kidding. I think any way.

I get the TV gig. Not sure though about CBS making him their number 1 analyst ( if that's true). I understand his knowledge, wittiness , etc but it seems he would start out a little lower. I thought he would be a better studio guy. Interesting.

Go Cowboys

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glade he was our QB over the years after the Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, days. He gave us stability at the QB position. I wish he and the team had more success though. That 2007 season still burns me. That was Romo's chance for greatness. I don't cringe when Dak is in the red zone (dredding throwing an interception at a key moment) like with Romo. I will say this, Romo was one of the most exciting players ever to wear a Cowboy uniform.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I wish besides of course a Super Bowl - I wish he would have gotten to play in that final home game- regular season vs Det

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched the game. A lot had to do with him, but Nashville is crazy right now about the Titans. Romo opened up by saying he loves Nashvegas. I thought he was pretty good. His voice at times though sounded like he had smoked a ton of cigarettes. His volume also seemed low at times. He broke down the plays really well. It was amazing listening to him call the plays before they happened. It made me wonder if Sean Lee was the same way. I mean he was right every time. He knew certain blitzes were coming, certain coverages. I could tell he really liked Carr. He got excited a few times. There was some awkward silence and you could tell he wanted to let Nantz do his thing. He did screw up one time saying the Titans went out and got Jared Cook in the offseason. The Raiders actually did. It was kind of ironic when he did it, because a Raider made two mistakes in a row. Romo immediately said you have to forget and move on. Romo then made his mistake and apologized. He then went silent for a play- almost like he was dwelling on his mistake. Gotta admit it was hard. I miss him greatly. Hopefully he will do well at this. I think most have said he did well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Phil Simms- why did people consider him bad? Not sure if I have ever disliked anyone announcing. I never cared for Deirdorf much. I never liked Theisman I guess, so that would be 2. Always liked Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan together.