• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roll Call

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you hail from and how active are you?

This is meant for the Packer fans on here. Most of the Bears fans that post on here are regulars on their board and the general board so I already know you guys.

Trying to get our group more active...im open to suggestions.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Florida and I post mostly on the fantasy and general boards but would love to have more discussion on here.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reside in Reno NV and I post in a few diff spots around here. I am quite shocked at how little activity there is here considering the size of our fan base

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reside in Reno NV and I post in a few diff spots around here. I am quite shocked at how little activity there is here considering the size of our fan base

Agreed

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Near Madison, WI and post on here in many of the different forums. I will add a thread here when I see a new topic for discussion. I saw one today I should post on just how well the Packer rookie center has been doing. Almost pro bowl caliber.

I am not one to have big discussions on the X's and O's I let the coaches figure that stuff out but yes there was a lot bigger group of Packer posters where I came from on the ESPN boards.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucson, AZ

I post everywhere. Would like to talk in here more often if it wasn't so dead.

Go Pack

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From WI. I try to post on here, but it really isn't very active. I remember ESPN boards being filled everyday, but then the past few years before it closed were mostly garbage so I rarely posted then either. Not sure what would make this place more active.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these are the majority of the responses I expected lol

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should start a game thread in here every week and try to get this board more active. There are a good amount on Cheeseheads on this site.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltsville, MD Yeah we need more people in here and a game thread every week is a good idea, if no one starts one then i will. I have a brother that is an EAGLES fan so I want us to win. Lets see which defense shows up sunday.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born and raised in Oshkosh. After high school, spent 49 months active duty Air Force and stationed at Scott AFB, IL (just east of St. Louis). Met my wife while in (she's from MI and is a Wings, Lions and Wolverines fan). Moved back to Oshkosh after. Have two kids in middle school. My son's first game in Lambeau was last year's magnificent tie against the Vikings.

I typically check-in on these boards a few times a day during weekdays. I'm here for respectful coherent opinions and constructive debates.

I probably won't participate much in game threads. If the Packers are playing, I'm watching the game. Perhaps the reason the Bears fans are so active in game threads is because it's a distraction device to help them cope with how terrible their team is.

:suds:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably won't participate much in game threads. If the Packers are playing, I'm watching the game. Perhaps the reason the Bears fans are so active in game threads is because it's a distraction device to help them cope with how terrible their team is.

:suds:

I probably wouldn't either, i'm watching :) Plus, i tend to find there are 2 ways to post during the game. Either break down a play that went well or poorly, in which case i'm not paying attention to the next one, or those posters that tend to overreact to every play, every quarter, every everything. I really don't want much part in that. I can hardly stomach the overreactions after the game is concluded, let alone the ones people will be in a frenzy about during the game.

Doesn't happen so much on this board. basically I think we have some pretty level headed people here. Probably why we dont' have a lot of gametime activity either. But I do check the General Board at commercial sometimes just to see what's going on, on my phone, and half the time i'm just shaking my head. Since I have fat fingers and can't type a response out on my phone, i usually just avoid it :)

But pre game and next day breakdowns or discussion, i'd be up for.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im all for pre-game and post-game threads

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im all for pre-game and post-game threads

I might join-in a little on those, circumstances permitting. I'll be flipping to the big Wings-Habs showdown immediately following Packer game this Sunday. Another great Sunday for sports!

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lived in Green Bay the last couple years, but moved back to Wausau in late September. I miss certain things about living in Green Bay, but there are a lot of things I don't miss at all. Not that Wausau is exactly the promised land or anything...

Admittedly, I'm one to jump in on a thread, but I'm not one for starting them. I do like the discussion that goes on here...there's less dumbassery on here than there was on the ESPN boards.

redlegs1869

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you hail from and how active are you?

This is meant for the Packer fans on here. Most of the Bears fans that post on here are regulars on their board and the general board so I already know you guys.

Trying to get our group more active...im open to suggestions.

From BFE, Ohio. Been a Packers fan since I saw Favre upset the Niners at Candlestick in the '95 playoffs.

Would love to help make this board more active. :suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken here. Born in South Portland, Maine, moved to Massachusetts in 1985, moved to New Hampshire in 1988. Live in Manchester, NH now and am a disabled Viet Nam vet ....retired.

I visit team sites and try to add something of value. Don't troll, don't insult.

I just wish that today was next Sunday....it's going to be a long, long week with Turkey Day right in the middle.........