• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darnell Mooney bu-bye

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye Darnell Mooney. Idiots in here thought you were "Tyree Hill lite" but I knew you weren't. Bu-bu-bu-byte you overrated "WR".

LSD was reminded (or whatever other bullshit put himself into a corner comment) of Tyreek Hill when looking at Mooney
Grey pubes said defenses would have to worry about Mooney and that Mooney route running is elite.
justanidiot wanted to extend Mooney.
"With Moore, Mooney, and Claypool.....you do not need a Travis Kelce at TE."

LOL. My gosh, and these are the regulars on this board!

One thing about the idiots here. They want WRs every year but their ability to scout them is HORRENDOUS. It's like a never ending retarded cycle.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Seem Nice Renee Elise Goldsberry GIF by anythingismovie

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye Darnell Mooney. Idiots in here thought you were "Tyree Hill lite" but I knew you weren't. Bu-bu-bu-byte you overrated "WR".

LSD was reminded (or whatever other bullshit put himself into a corner comment) of Tyreek Hill when looking at Mooney
Grey pubes said defenses would have to worry about Mooney and that Mooney route running is elite.

One thing about the idiots here. They want WRs every year but their ability to scout them is HORRENDOUS. It's like a never ending retarded cycle.
How do we replace him now? Since you don’t like first round picks used on receivers? Let’s hear your grand plan.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we replace him now? Since you don’t like first round picks used on receivers? Let’s hear your grand plan.

"Replace" him??? 31/414 1TD??

Oh how in the world do we replace that...May have to draft only WRs to replace those beastly stats. Or we can just trade for Claypool again with another 2nd round pick because you know he's 6'4" 240lbs.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Replace" him??? 31/414 1TD??

Oh how in the world do we replace that...May have to draft only WRs to replace those beastly stats. Or we can just trade for Claypool again with another 2nd round pick because you know he's 6'4" 240lbs.
*rolls eyes*

What would you like the Bears to do at receiver with the options available?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure need to target a #2 receiver in the draft because all they really have right now is a good #1 in Moore.

Not much else.

The Raiders just released Renfrow. He might be a nice fit for you guys. He fell out of the playing rotation last season after being hurt the previous season.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pissed me off we released him because I really liked him but it saves us 8.3 mill in cap space.

And we need to address RT and RG. And depth at CB after losing Robertson to the Lions.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure need to target a #2 receiver in the draft because all they really have right now is a good #1 in Moore.

Not much else.

The Raiders just released Renfrow. He might be a nice fit for you guys. He fell out of the playing rotation last season after being hurt the previous season.
axfy5jy.gif

too-white-funny.gif

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcon's sure thought he was worth a pretty penny... What $13 million per year, for, as you put it, 31/414 and 1 td.

And like those who posted here, right now the Bears have exactly 1 starting quality Wide Receiver. They need 2 more, not sure where they will find them? THE more I look at the Bears draft position, no way they keep the #9 pick, they will be flipping that back for more picks so no Odunze. The Bears will miss out on the top 3 Wide Outs and perhaps more. It is supposedly a deep Wr class but the Bears need 2-3 and only have 5 picks total. Bears NEED more picks.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon's sure thought he was worth a pretty penny... What $13 million per year, for, as you put it, 31/414 and 1 td.

And like those who posted here, right now the Bears have exactly 1 starting quality Wide Receiver. They need 2 more, not sure where they will find them? THE more I look at the Bears draft position, no way they keep the #9 pick, they will be flipping that back for more picks so no Odunze. The Bears will miss out on the top 3 Wide Outs and perhaps more. It is supposedly a deep Wr class but the Bears need 2-3 and only have 5 picks total. Bears NEED more picks.

Samuel and the #9 is my guess. Unless somebody else gets waived...

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel and the #9 is my guess. Unless somebody else gets waived...
Are you suggesting that Washington moves down? No way the Bears trade back the #9 without a first round pick plus a second round pick. That's my guess. I'm thinking, hoping a QB is there that someone like the Raiders want. Move back to 13 plus their second.... Sort of thing.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting that Washington moves down? No way the Bears trade back the #9 without a first round pick plus a second round pick. That's my guess. I'm thinking, hoping a QB is there that someone like the Raiders want. Move back to 13 plus their second.... Sort of thing.

I think there Nabers or Odunze will still be there at 9...and we take one of those 2.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there Nabers or Odunze will still be there at 9...and we take one of those 2.
I hear you. And I do not disagree with you. One thing I've noticed is, and the Bear will have little capital left to gather more draft picks, Poles has shown us one consistent drafting technique opposite of Pace, who moved up for picks, Poles goes down for more picks. AND the Bears have a lot of holes to fill.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The wildcard with all that is would be Atlanta has the 8th pivk,they have their qb and zid be willing to bet they would love to trade down from there.....
A lot off offense is gonna be taken with these eatly picks.......They dont need much on that side of the ball unless uts oline.....
I think they hold all the marbles there.......

Defense is most likley their main target......and there will be top names available and adding more picks like Poles did lsst season.....they are in a very good position to make those moves.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another team in a good place better thsn us for a trade down,Tennessee.....They just signrd Ridley,I know hes not a top of the line wr as the top drafttees could posdibly be,but moving down a bit will get them extra players they can use.....

I just dont think we are sitting as good as we hope if wanting to trade down......which I dont want us to to begin with........

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*rolls eyes*

What would you like the Bears to do at receiver with the options available?

Umm i would worry about addressing the Oline first. Pretty obvious if you ask me. I don't give a crap about a WR2 until the oline is fixed. But idiots in here are obsessed with the WR position so doesn't shock me you asking me this dumb question

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm i would worry about addressing the Oline first. Pretty obvious if you ask me. I don't give a crap about a WR2 until the oline is fixed. But idiots in here are obsessed with the WR position so doesn't shock me you asking me this dumb question
Nice copout to not answer the question dork. No surprise. You’re too busy crying about anybody else “God forbid” likes a Bears player that doesn’t pan out to actually have any original thoughts of your own…

…well, other than bringing Parkey back.

“Genius”

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice copout to not answer the question dork. No surprise. You’re too busy crying about anybody else “God forbid” likes a Bears player that doesn’t pan out to actually have any original thoughts of your own…

…well, other than bringing Parkey back.

“Genius”

How is that a copout you dunce. I said i wouldn't address the WR2 position because the oline takes priority. I bake the cake first before the icing. You idiots always wants the cherry on top first before the cake is there. Without a line (on both sides of the ball and a QB) you don't have a cake.

That's about the simplest way i can explain it to you, using cake analogies because you're so stupid and probably love cake

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that a copout you dunce. I said i wouldn't address the WR2 position because the oline takes priority. I bake the cake first before the icing. You idiots always wants the cherry on top first before the cake is there. Without a line (on both sides of the ball and a QB) you don't have a cake.

That's about the simplest way i can explain it to you, using cake analogies because you're so stupid and probably love cake

Why are you being so dense? The Bears have 4 WR's on the roster. Who would you like to see to fill the final 2 roster spots? If your answer is "After picking/signing (insert players here) at O-line, we should do this"...Fine...Do you have any idea, though? Because you sure as hell seem to have all the answers about Darnell Mooney. The Bears could sign 4 more offensive lineman...and they will STILL sign 2 receivers. Any input or are you just here to troll? (That last one is rhetorical....Everyone that isn't you reading this knows the answer)

Lemme guess...Some copout response with bullsh*t about everyone else being an idiot and no actual answer again, right?