• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roll Call

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a ~fabulous~ week of NFL = starting [.....err.....ending] with two games tonight,......buff/jets game is a great div. matchup too,.....then 3-games on turkey-day....!........''can't wait''....!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born in South Boston, San Luis Obispo, California is home. I currently work in Okinawa but I live on opponents boards. Unlike Ken, I'll sometimes troll but try to keep it fun. Agreement is optional - I don't expect you to think like me. I try to post intelligently but sometimes I post stupid shit, that is what trolling is generally....
Enjoy the game!!!!!

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born and raised in Oshkosh, WI. Joined the Marine Corps and spent most of my time at camp lejeune, NC..... got out of the Marines and got a civilian job down here. Much nicer winter weather than back home. Game time temp for pack vs pats was wind chill of 18*..... all the while I was in jeans and a t-shirt down here with my 60* weather......

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you near ~Walnut-Grove~ WI..?,......that's where the Ingall's lived on that show = ''little house on the prairie''.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys new to the boards. Grew up in southeastern Wisconsin and currently live in Sussex. Have watched the Packers my entire life (I am almost 40) and am looking forward to great discussion.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys new to the boards. Grew up in southeastern Wisconsin and currently live in Sussex. Have watched the Packers my entire life (I am almost 40) and am looking forward to great discussion.

Sussex is my grandmothers home town... my grandfather was born in nearby North Lake. There is road just outside of Merton with our family name, my great grandfathers family farm used to be there.

I like that area a lot.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally from the West Bend area, Slinger/Allenton. I currently live in Moab, Ut.

I guess most of us are previous ESPN posters and migrated here and many other migrated to other message board format sites or just stopped posting. I'm not sure how to get more discussion going, and unlike ESPN, the trolling by other teams fans was a pretty large portion of the discussion. I liked the debate and messing with them, but it does get old after a while.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time out....LoftonPack is new to the boards? Are we sure about that?

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally from the West Bend area, Slinger/Allenton. I currently live in Moab, Ut.

I guess most of us are previous ESPN posters and migrated here and many other migrated to other message board format sites or just stopped posting. I'm not sure how to get more discussion going, and unlike ESPN, the trolling by other teams fans was a pretty large portion of the discussion. I liked the debate and messing with them, but it does get old after a while.

"The Jazz moved to Utah where they don't allow music." -- Baseketball

Always wondered what 'Moab" meant in your name.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From age 6 to 17 grew up on a small farm north of Sussex at the cross roads town of Colgate. All it had back then was a post office and welding shop and not even a tavern. It was in the Germantown school district

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was and am....I did the unthinkable and tried starting a new profile because of the Bears fans who got me banned. Anyways I am here and done with that bullshit. Let's talk Packers