• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darnell Mooney bu-bye

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not disagree with your assertions other than to say, Bears have to spend money. If not Allen then they are paying someone. Allen is a one year rental to help with a rookie qb (one hopes). Giving him two wide out veterns that know their position, know how to read NFL defenses to make the proper route reads. Don't shake the Rook with 3-4 mediocrity, give him a chance.

Hasn't that been one criticism of the Bears organization? Lack of skilled positional talent to put around Fields? And we want to see a NEW qb have the same issue?

As it stands, atleast now Caleb has perhaps, when healthy, the best starting Wr tandem in the North. That's two 1200+ receiving yards Wr to start.

I deleted my post cause it was pretty much spot on to what you said.....

And youre right,we are supposedly drafting the best qb we have ever had and getting some great help to start out his career......The addition of Everett also is a nice signing over Tonyan......with Swift......we are signifacantly better on offensively than last season.......

Who knows what can be added mid season during the trade deadline......

Last edited:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deleted my post cause it was pretty much spot on to what you said.....

And youre right,we are supposedly draft the hopefully best qb we have ever had and getting some great help to sstart out his career......The adfition of Everett also is a nice adfition over Tonyan......Swift......we are signifacantly bett on off than ladt season.......

Who knows what can be added mid season as during trade deadline......
I'll give you one other reason why Allen made sense, There is no way to build this Roster with 5 picks, mostly mid round. In fact, with the Allen trade, the Bears only have 4 picks, one of which will be a QB, so 3 picks left to fill a roster with young.talent.

All that to say, no way Poles doesnt trade back from #9. He needs more picks.

Only other scenario might be a trade back of the organization likes Daniels better to acquire more picks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you one other reason why Allen made sense, There is no way to build this Roster with 5 picks, mostly mid round. In fact, with the Allen trade, the Bears only have 4 picks, one of which will be a QB, so 3 picks left to fill a roster with young.talent.

All that to say, no way Poles doesnt trade back from #9. He needs more picks.

Only other scenario might be a trade back of the organization likes Daniels better to acquire more picks.

Thanks for reminding me to proof read my post.....my phone is very touchy when scanning the keyboard,not too mention my eyesight is not the grestest either....

But I doubt we trade the 1st,the 9th a very good chance,but the picks we traded away equated into better than what we could of had I believe,as in Sweat @2 and Allen @4.......in essence,I think we done very well at 2 and 4.
The 5th tho,Im scratching my head cause Bates I believe is a guy we could have picked up anywhere.....

And who knows at this point,maybe we end up with another 3rd or 4th for JF.....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears had the 6th worst passing offense. Hired a more agressive passing OC and added Allen.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have that, DJ Moore.

That's the difference. I do care. I do care about wasting draft picks for short term rentals. And so should every other Bears fan. Especially for a team that's rebuilding, you think long term. Short term thinking is for retards

No they didn't HAVE TO TRADE for a WR.

No one knows who the QB, just another long line procession of unknowns on this team but yay, we have Keenan Allen for one year. Whoopdifuckingdoodie.
Keenan is a perfect compliment to Moore. Staring down Moore for 17 weeks will make your new QB as dumb as your old QB.

Now you have as good a set of targets as nearly anywhere in the league.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Eagle fan came swooping in here to give us an opinion with no trolling.......??

Thats probably a first.