• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ring of Honor

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to understand how a bottom of the barrel poster from a second rate team can't comprehend why a great player like Romo may not be worthy of the Cowboys Ring of Honor. If Romo had been a Redskin, then it would be a no brainer...but we are talking about the Cowboys. Romo is at best the 3rd best QB in team history, and arguably the 4th(stat comparison is meaningless in today's flag football). Witten on the other hand is the best TE in Cowboys history, a first ballot HOFer, and one of the 10-12 best ever at his position. Even when you try a pot shot, you expose your ignorance
Even a bottom of the barrel poster on a second rate team, as you ignorantly put it, knows your team better than you do. Too funny. Just admit it already. You made a stupid post about an obvious induction one day into your ring and you can't delete it. Anyone who believes Jerry, or his son Stephen (after Jerry bites it) would not put Tony on the ring one day is absolutely Cowboy clueless. What Tony gave to this team, despite his playoff misery, goes deeper than any deep playoff run. My God, how many Cowboy records does he hold, and for the record, Witten is only 10- 12 best at his position because of Tony. Witten and Romo will go in together. Neither made any deep playoff run... still however, best in that Cowboy era. A teams ring means more than just being on a SB winning team.

Please please don't put foot in the mouth again by claiming T.O should get in... please.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but my point is just because one is in the Hall doesn't necessarily make him a better player.
Getting in and being deserving are two different things. Romo will be in the ROH and Eli will be in the HOF. IMO, Eli has no business being mentioned beside Montana, Marino, etc, but it's what it is

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even a bottom of the barrel poster on a second rate team, as you ignorantly put it, knows your team better than you do. Too funny. Just admit it already. You made a stupid post about an obvious induction one day into your ring and you can't delete it. Anyone who believes Jerry, or his son Stephen (after Jerry bites it) would not put Tony on the ring one day is absolutely Cowboy clueless. What Tony gave to this team, despite his playoff misery, goes deeper than any deep playoff run. My God, how many Cowboy records does he hold, and for the record, Witten is only 10- 12 best at his position because of Tony. Witten and Romo will go in together. Neither made any deep playoff run... still however, best in that Cowboy era. A teams ring means more than just being on a SB winning team.

Please please don't put foot in the mouth again by claiming T.O should get in... please.
As usual, you make it up as you go. I said plainly that Romo would get in. The question is whether he should be in when there are many Cowboys greats that are not. Obviously Romo would be in the Skins Ring, he'd be the best damn QB they've had in the last 50 years

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Ware retiring, it's time to ask about the ROH for three great Cowboys. IMO, Ware is a Yes, Witten is a Hell Yes, Romo is a no. Put up great numbers, but was did he have a better career than Danny White? No...and No
Wanna get away? Not gonna beat ya anymore on this. Last word. Go.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna get away? Not gonna beat ya anymore on this. Last word. Go.
I'm already home dumbass LOL. You go...wait, they don't want you on the Skins board either. Try being a Brown

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Ware retiring, it's time to ask about the ROH for three great Cowboys. IMO, Ware is a Yes, Witten is a Hell Yes, Romo is a no. Put up great numbers, but was did he have a better career than Danny White? No...and No

Hey Manster - This