• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman's future in Seattle

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a HUGE luxury to have a CB that QB's simply don't throw at much. Is it possible that by scheme and luck and will, the team will be able to limp along and win despite losing Sherman? Sure.

Are we going to notice a difference in our D?

Absolutely.

Again he's been the BEST corner in the NFL since he came in.

Peterson can make an argument the last couple of years, but he's streaky as hell. We've taken Sherman for granted. He's been consistent, and a guy that even Brady avoids like the plague.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also it wasn't a complete tear i do believe, if it was a complete tear he wouldn't have been walking around on it. I think he will be fine but this hurts his value if the Hawks were going to look for a trade once again this offseason.

The way things have been going, I'm not so sure Sherm would have been traded.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ermm I meant great for the team. He's so expensive now with the safeties as well, that we can barely afford an O-Line to help Wilson out... $13M+ against the cap for a corner is a tough pill to swallow...
Just not true. They signed Joeckel for $7.8M plus Aboushi this off-season, extended Britt for good money, then traded for a high priced LT a couple weeks ago. And that is on top of more or less blowing $5M on Lacy. The front office has proven to anyone paying attention that cap space can be created nearly at will if they have a need for it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a HUGE luxury to have a CB that QB's simply don't throw at much. Is it possible that by scheme and luck and will, the team will be able to limp along and win despite losing Sherman? Sure.

Are we going to notice a difference in our D?

Absolutely.

Again he's been the BEST corner in the NFL since he came in.

Peterson can make an argument the last couple of years, but he's streaky as hell. We've taken Sherman for granted. He's been consistent, and a guy that even Brady avoids like the plague.

When Brady doesn't throw his way you know he's good, because Brady is the master when it comes to picking on DB's ...

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think BB would allow Sherman to flap his gums freely like he does now? Do you really think BB would tolerate Sherman arguing with coaches or publicly calling out team mates?

Or do you think Sherman would be able to keep his mouth shut and just do his job?

The latter