• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remaining 4 games

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is every ones predictions on the final 4 games. Which ones do you see us winning and losing.

@ Minnesota = Barely WIN. Minnesota beat Indiana and Indiana beat us. Minnesota has the 116th ranked passing offense but on Saturday they threw for 300yds 4 TD's.

VS Purdue = WIN

VS Nebraska = Close LOSE Depends on who is the qb and if their defense shows up but I see them barely beating us.

@ Wisconsin = LOSE they have good passing offense, 10th best rushing offense, and their defense is really good.

Penn State's end of the year record: 7-5 (If correct that's what I picked at the beginning of season. I did think we would beat Indiana and lose to Michigan)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny - We actually match up well against their offense. Lions win this one. Only concern is that its an 11am start there and Lions don't usually play well in early starts on road.

Purdue - This should be an ass kicking. Purdue is awful in every phase

Nebraska - We win because its a home game and Nebraska is a program waiting to implode. They could be completely unravelled by the time this one rolls around.

Wisconsin - We are the punching bag in this one. Wisky too deep and just better than us right now.

Final record 8-4 and things only start looking up from here. Next year may be another like this as we begin to add depth and speed but should be a sharp upturn and I expect much more 2 seasons from now with 2 full recruiting classes to fill needs.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska can beat us by 20 or we can lose by 20 it all depends on the up and down Big Red team.

Once we are eligible to go to a bowl game you will see PSU constantly in the top 15 in recruiting every year. If BOB can recruit this well under the sanctions I can hardly imagine what he can do once the sanctions are gone. The bowl game ban is holding some of the top recruits back.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska can beat us by 20 or we can lose by 20 it all depends on the up and down Big Red team.

Once we are eligible to go to a bowl game you will see PSU constantly in the top 15 in recruiting every year. If BOB can recruit this well under the sanctions I can hardly imagine what he can do once the sanctions are gone. The bowl game ban is holding some of the top recruits back.

Bowl ban will be gone next summer, book it.

Like I said re: Nebraska, they are teetering on teh edge of imploding. If they lose again before they come here, the wheels could really be off for them

Last edited by a moderator:

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota - Close game, we pull off the win.

Purdue - We win.

Nebraska - We lose, by how much depends upon whether or not our offense shows up for the entire game against a good for once.

Wisconsin - We lose by double digits.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl ban will be gone next summer, book it.

Like I said re: Nebraska, they are teetering on teh edge of imploding. If they lose again before they come here, the wheels could really be off for them

Are you saying we will be eligible to play in a bowl game next season or in 2 seasons?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying we will be eligible to play in a bowl game next season or in 2 seasons?

Next. hence the whole "we'll revisit next summer for review of possible further reductions" statement when they reduced the schoolly sanctions. Its happening via court with Paternos case or through the initial plan laid out by the scumbags who worked hand in hand with NCAA to pin it on football, tell us to move on, then fix what was broken so they could look like heroes. Either way, I'll be shocked if we aren't in bowl next year....of course we'd have to be eligible record wise:-)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next years schedule and will we be bowl eligible?
Aug. 30vs. UCF (Croke Park Stadium; Dublin, Ireland)
Sept. 6AKRON
Sept. 13at Rutgers *
Sept. 20MASSACHUSETTS
Sept. 27NORTHWESTERN *
Oct. 11at Michigan *
Oct. 25OHIO STATE *
Nov. 1MARYLAND *
Nov. 8at Indiana *
Nov. 15 TEMPLE
Nov. 22at Illinois *
Nov. 29MICHIGAN STATE *
Dec. 6Big Ten Championship Game (Lucas Oil Stadium; Indianapolis)

I can see a 8 win season. Loses to OSU, Michigan, MSU, and either UCF or Northwestern

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next years schedule and will we be bowl eligible?
Aug. 30vs. UCF (Croke Park Stadium; Dublin, Ireland)
Sept. 6AKRON
Sept. 13at Rutgers *
Sept. 20MASSACHUSETTS
Sept. 27NORTHWESTERN *
Oct. 11at Michigan *
Oct. 25OHIO STATE *
Nov. 1MARYLAND *
Nov. 8at Indiana *
Nov. 15 TEMPLE
Nov. 22at Illinois *
Nov. 29MICHIGAN STATE *
Dec. 6Big Ten Championship Game (Lucas Oil Stadium; Indianapolis)

I can see a 8 win season. Loses to OSU, Michigan, MSU, and either UCF or Northwestern

SHOULD win 8-9 with that schedule, depends on injuries. If Hack has a huge upswing with full year in program, sky is limit. We'll haev more depth and some athletes on special teams, which will help as well.