• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins' Kirk Cousins: Still far apart on extension terms

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor was not offered more money by Cle on a one year deal. Cle didn't give Pryor what he wanted on a LTD so he bolted. Which was retarded b/c Cle has huge cap room. You should be bashing Cle front office for loosing Pryor. I thought we gave the highest one year offer for Pryor the same thing goes for Jeffery. These guys looked at the highest offers and that is it. They didn't look at the QB's. That is my point.

yes he was . i was in cleveland when the pryor deal went down and their local talk radio said so over and over again

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said pay the man his market value. According to KC that is market value. Casserly already pointed this out numbers wise. The numbers don't match the talent at that level. Sure anything can happen in the future but there is risk.

How is that market value according to KC you liar? Show me where he said that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said pay the man his market value. According to KC that is market value. Casserly already pointed this out numbers wise. The numbers don't match the talent at that level. Sure anything can happen in the future but there is risk.
i havent heard one word out of KC's camp about 100MG not one

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent heard one word out of KC's camp about 100MG not one

Give it another few days, Dean will have heard a rumor Kirk is asking for $150M guaranteed and the island of Tahiti just to get talks started.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he was . i was in cleveland when the pryor deal went down and their local talk radio said so over and over again

he was offered over 8m on a one year deal?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok dean , if their is a trade for KC before the trade deadline i will write before every post +" that dean is the ultimate in football knowledge" before every post i make

if their is not then you must say " skinsdad is the ultimate in football knowledge" before everyone of your posts

this will be done from the trade deadline till the end of the 2018 nfl draft

failure of either of us to do so will mean that post and any other posts not in compliance will be deleted

krush , ritz or cali can delete my posts if i am in violation

this is a simple bet that is pretty harmless . if you dont have the conviction to make that deal then you are just a blowhard

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok dean , if their is a trade for KC before the trade deadline i will write before every post +" that dean is the ultimate in football knowledge" before every post i make

if their is not then you must say " skinsdad is the ultimate in football knowledge" before everyone of your posts

this will be done from the trade deadline till the end of the 2018 nfl draft

failure of either of us to do so will mean that post and any other posts not in compliance will be deleted

krush , ritz or cali can delete my posts if i am in violation

this is a simple bet that is pretty harmless . if you dont have the conviction to make that deal then you are just a blowhard

no bets. this situation is nuts

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is forecasting contract numbers b/c he was a former Gm
again he is not in KC's camp so how can you say KC wants something casserly is guessing about ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again he is not in KC's camp so how can you say KC wants something casserly is guessing about ?

he is forecasting the going rate or he will hit FA.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the tag is 15.6. regardless how do you let him walk out the door?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why in the hell is the skins FO tagging a guy THEY have to know wants out then ? they should have known this for a long time if they were competent . they could have signed him in 2015 on the cheap but chose otherwise it is their fault totally

IM still wondering in what reality any one thinks the Niners are going to give us a first round draft pick for Cousins? They know if he doesnt sign a LTD here, he will e a free agent next year. Bruce CANT be stupid enough to use the exclusive tag on him again. Because they should know, the moment they offer the tag, especially if its the exclusive tag, Kirk will be down five minutes later to sign it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM still wondering in what reality any one thinks the Niners are going to give us a first round draft pick for Cousins? They know if he doesnt sign a LTD here, he will e a free agent next year. Bruce CANT be stupid enough to use the exclusive tag on him again. Because they should know, the moment they offer the tag, especially if its the exclusive tag, Kirk will be down five minutes later to sign it.

b/c Kyle want him this year and doesn't want to get outbid by another team. Why is that so hard to understand? A first round pick is nothing if they believe KC is a top 5 Qb in the NFL.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c Kyle want him this year and doesn't want to get outbid by another team. Why is that so hard to understand? A first round pick is nothing if they believe KC is a top 5 Qb in the NFL.

Because its unrealistic Dean. Kyle wants him sure, but Kyle also has a team with deep enough Salary Cap pockets that he wont BE outbid.

And if a first round pick is NOTHING, why are you and a few others drooling over it like its the last steak before the world beef population is depleted?? Smart money says they pay what it takes to sign Kirk as a free agent, then call up Dan and ask him... with or without lube??