• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins' Kirk Cousins: Still far apart on extension terms

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing his offensive coordinator and TWO 1,000yd WRs isn't a decent excuse?
no , not to some but i think he will do just fine anyway and we will gear up for the AJ mccarron era

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no , not to some but i think he will do just fine anyway and we will gear up for the AJ mccarron era

Come on Skinsdad, you and I both know, there is only one person pounding the boards for McCarron. And i suspect he would be fine with Brittney Spears being signed as long as it means Cousins goes.

Reality is, most of the ABC crowd will be quietly pulling for us to make the move to get the sexy rookie QB. Unless we go 0-2 to start the season, then some will be openly calling for us to tank the rest of the season and suck for Darnold... provided he even comes out.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Skinsdad, you and I both know, there is only one person pounding the boards for McCarron. And i suspect he would be fine with Brittney Spears being signed as long as it means Cousins goes.

Reality is, most of the ABC crowd will be quietly pulling for us to make the move to get the sexy rookie QB. Unless we go 0-2 to start the season, then some will be openly calling for us to tank the rest of the season and suck for Darnold... provided he even comes out.

Let's be honest, the person you are referring really wants RG3 back because he was screwed over "by the man."

If we start 0-2, there will be a part of me that wants to tank.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, the person you are referring really wants RG3 back because he was screwed over "by the man."

If we start 0-2, there will be a part of me that wants to tank.

As I have said before.. I dont think any one wants RG3 back. (At least i hope no one is that brain damaged) But I do think we have quite a few fans who developed out right hate against Kirk because he was named the starter over Griffin. And while they have let Griffin go, they still hold that I dont want Cousins as our starter and quietly hope he fails. And yes I count Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen among that group. Kirk is a direct, in your face reminder of how stupid they were to trade up for Griffin. They want him gone, but also want to look smart in the end by not signing him long term in the hopes that they can get something back for him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have said before.. I dont think any one wants RG3 back. (At least i hope no one is that brain damaged) But I do think we have quite a few fans who developed out right hate against Kirk because he was named the starter over Griffin. And while they have let Griffin go, they still hold that I dont want Cousins as our starter and quietly hope he fails. And yes I count Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen among that group. Kirk is a direct, in your face reminder of how stupid they were to trade up for Griffin. They want him gone, but also want to look smart in the end by not signing him long term in the hopes that they can get something back for him.

Part of me thinks Sty wants him back or a QB resembling him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me thinks Sty wants him back or a QB resembling him.

Two years ago I would agree with you. Now I think he just wants Kirk gone.