• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins' Kirk Cousins: Still far apart on extension terms

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. Still can get a good Qb from picks 20-23. I love how you blame it on the Redskins when you don't know what KC really wants in a LTD. Plus you don't know if the Redskins offered anything yet. Im assuming KC want 90-100mg.
we all know what KC WANT i said it the other day he wants ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD FUCK HIM

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that

is fine but in my opinion neither of those guys are coming to dc and win 10 games as a rookie , which would be better then we have had the last 2 years , which means that is a step backward in the teams growth
HOW COME DARNOLD CAN NOT COME TO DC AND WIN 10 GAMES BUT DAK PRESCOTT CAN WIN MORE GAMES THEN THAT

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i did the work, lol

in 2012 the salary cap was 120

manning earned 20 per

that was 16.6% of the salary cap

that 16.6% number should remain constant

so todays highest paid QB should be able to demand 27.8 per ...

If that's accurate, the 27.8% figure. That's fuckin ridiculous. Hell, that 16.6% is kinda crazy

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW COME DARNOLD CAN NOT COME TO DC AND WIN 10 GAMES BUT DAK PRESCOTT CAN WIN MORE GAMES THEN THAT

How come you're yelling? And Darnold has a higher grade than Andrew Luck? In what? High school chemistry?

Comparing what Prescott did for the Boys and what Darnold might do for the Skins is just silly.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing KC is not going to be a good thing . to get his replacement you will have to gut 2 drafts regardless if you go vet or draft one .

this hurts the team . 54 mil in cap space allows you to resign pryor maybe brown if they produce but does pryor resign with colt mccoy pitching him the ball ?

how are you going to upgrade the defense throwing 3rd rounders at it with a sprinkling of 2nd s ? realistically you might get one FA who is a difference maker on defense

why the hell do you all want to take a step back for ?

this KC wont sign crap is just another in a long line of reasons put together to go in a different direction

here are the facts , we have no idea what kind of money he wants the last offer we have seen was a joke and now we have reporters filling airspace with speculation

and if it doesn t get done then the skins have no real option but to tag him yet a 3rd time or risk setting the franchise back yet again

you all want a winner but time and time again you dont want to do what it takes to get one . pay the guy market value and do the right thing
KIRK DOES NOT WANT MARKET VALUE HE WANTS MORE MORE MORE HE IS A ASS.. I BET ANYBODY IN HERE HE WANTS 29-32 MILL A YEAR

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's accurate, the 27.8% figure. That's fuckin ridiculous. Hell, that 16.6% is kinda crazy

right ... but thats the very best

maybe Rogers & Brady could pull that

Brees maybe ?

everyone else will be getting 23-26 like carr/cousins/stafford can expect

Last edited:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you're yelling? And Darnold has a higher grade than Andrew Luck? In what? High school chemistry?

Comparing what Prescott did for the Boys and what Darnold might do for the Skins is just silly.
Higher draft grade

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drop that money griddy ass and move the fuck on... mic drop spurrier out

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alot of "what ifs" going on this time of year ...

i noticed in your other thread you mentioned Brees becomes a free agent next season ...

so what if ...

we could sign cousins for 25 per ... or sign Brees for ... i dunno ... 28 ?
Brees will soon be on the wrong side of 40. There is no future with him.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees will soon be on the wrong side of 40. There is no future with him.

yeah ... and he's short too

but Manning won a SB at 50 ...

so on the right team, behind the right OL ...

he could have one more great season

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drop that money griddy ass and move the fuck on... mic drop spurrier out

lavar-ball-wwe-raw-debut-video-0.gif

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm... let me educate you a little.

Its not just about what Darnold MIGHT come here and do, its also about what it WILL cost us to get Darnold.

Now I know you are all for tanking the season to get him. But the reality is, if Kirk gets us 8 wins as you seem to expect, it will cost us MORE than it did to get RG3.

Dallas had built a solid team and has the best ground game in the league. So in reality Dak was a fucking bus driver, nothing more.

Giving up what it would cost to get Darnold would mean we aint addint jack shit nada to the defense or any oher part of the team over the next three seasons as far as first rounders goes.

So if Darnold CANT come in as a rookie and CARRY the team for more than a single season, its a bad move as sexy as you Dan and a few others might find it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higher draft grade

Luck was a four year starter. Played in a pro style offense, and was the most pro ready QB since Peyton or Eli Manning (take your pick)

Darnold.... is not quite that.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i noticed in your other thread you mentioned Brees becomes a free agent next season ...

so what if ...

Brees will soon be on the wrong side of 40. There is no future with
yeah ... and he's short too

but Manning won a SB at 50 ...

so on the right team, behind the right OL ...

he could have one more great season
manning had the benefit of a great defense. He didn't win that SB, he was just along for the ride. He was done by the end of that season. Not sure we can give an old QB the same type of support. Actually, I am sure we can't.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doubtful. Luck was valedictorian.

Coach is silly...that is the nice word.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so what if ...

I would take KC over Brees at 25 million a year in this offense for the next five years.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... let me educate you a little.

Its not just about what Darnold MIGHT come here and do, its also about what it WILL cost us to get Darnold.

Now I know you are all for tanking the season to get him. But the reality is, if Kirk gets us 8 wins as you seem to expect, it will cost us MORE than it did to get RG3.

Dallas had built a solid team and has the best ground game in the league. So in reality Dak was a fucking bus driver, nothing more.

Giving up what it would cost to get Darnold would mean we aint addint jack shit nada to the defense or any oher part of the team over the next three seasons as far as first rounders goes.

So if Darnold CANT come in as a rookie and CARRY the team for more than a single season, its a bad move as sexy as you Dan and a few others might find it.
so if we built the best ground game and sign kirk LTD we would have 26 mill dollar bus driver