• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw something like this. He got his scores.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the longer this thing goes on the less and less it looks like he's picking Notre Dame anyway. At the end of the day its a good class with or without him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND just lost 5 star DE and #1 on their board DE Beal. He has de committed. This sucks but I guess better now then later.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND just lost 5 star DE and #1 on their board DE Beal. He has de committed. This sucks but I guess better now then later.

Move on...The check slipped under his door must have cleared. If your not committed 100%, then see ya. I hope ND does not waste their time on him like they did Davis and that WR....I forget his name....Until ND starts paying guys to stay, this is going to happen all the time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move on...The check slipped under his door must have cleared. If your not committed 100%, then see ya. I hope ND does not waste their time on him like they did Davis and that WR....I forget his name....Until ND starts paying guys to stay, this is going to happen all the time.
Word is his sister didnt get into ND and they both want to go to the same school. Lets see if this really happens. If so then cant blame the kid but if they end up going to different schools screw him.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is what it is he's an 18 year old kid with people pulling him every different direction. I would caution him to do what is best for him regardless of what his sister can or can't do.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is his sister didnt get into ND and they both want to go to the same school. Lets see if this really happens. If so then cant blame the kid but if they end up going to different schools screw him.

Oh God...have we not been down this road before? If he needs his sister to be with him, its for a reason. Maybe it's better we move on. IMO....

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then go to fucking st. Mary's if you didn't into nd

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I read somewhere on Scout.com where Robertson was going to retake his SAT tests again in March. It would be incredibly hard to believe that he would still even be considering Notre Dame if that is indeed true. He seems to me like a prima donna or just in love with Stanford, either way it sure doesn't appear that he has Notre Dame as high on his list as I once thought. It has to be hard to be a recruiter.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I read somewhere on Scout.com where Robertson was going to retake his SAT tests again in March. It would be incredibly hard to believe that he would still even be considering Notre Dame if that is indeed true. He seems to me like a prima donna or just in love with Stanford, either way it sure doesn't appear that he has Notre Dame as high on his list as I once thought. It has to be hard to be a recruiter.

How many times has this kid taken the SAT. I can't believe he can't find a friend to take his ID and go in and take the test for him. (I knew a guy who did this). But at this point, it has to be getting a little embarrassing when you know the names of the test monitors because you've been there so often.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is a Prima Donna. The kid knows this is a very important decision and he wants to achieve his goal of getting into Stanford. i see nothing wrong. Yes as a ND fan this sucks but I can respect it. Now I will say I do think if he does get in he will go to stanford. Before I thought ND still would have a shot but I think now ND might be out of it. I think its either stanford or stay at home for him.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is a Prima Donna. The kid knows this is a very important decision and he wants to achieve his goal of getting into Stanford. i see nothing wrong. Yes as a ND fan this sucks but I can respect it. Now I will say I do think if he does get in he will go to stanford. Before I thought ND still would have a shot but I think now ND might be out of it. I think its either stanford or stay at home for him.
yeah you're right, maybe that's not the case and I shouldn't have implied that but it does seem to me that he surely wasn't that interested in Notre Dame. If he continues to retake the tests to see if he can get into Stanford and it also appears that Georgia is his go to alternative it just presents itself as Notre Dame was never really a player. You're right in the respect that it is his decision to make and he's surely not doing anything wrong but there's no kidding ourselves if we think he was ever that serious about Notre Dame. I wish it would have worked out that way but that doesn't seem to be the case. I wasn't trying to disrespect the kid I was more stating that I don't believe Notre Dame was high on his list... more like his third or fourth option. Like I stated on another post, recruiting is a hard job.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with someone having a dream school. I had one and it worked out. But from my perspective it's disappointing. While I don't begrudge him his right to choose Stanford, I can still be upset that he's dragging this decision out. I still hope he picks ND.