• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice super thread.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear Ray Rice's latest comments in an interview? "Honestly, I almost felt like at one point that it wasn't worth living. I see why people commit suicide. It hurt that bad," Rice said. "I was low, real low. It hurt that bad because you worked your whole life to do all the right things and then you're the world's most hated person. It was tough. It was really tough. I got low to a place where I've never been."

Dude still hasn't learned his lesson. This past season was a blessing in disguise to help him have three or four more good years??? Still only cares about football?? He should've said that this past year was good for him to grow as a person and be a better husband and get his anger under control. I hope GMs see this as realize that he doesn't care about rehabilitating himself...

He is everything this board says about him. Nobody should feel sorry for him but I'd bet one thing...he is going to play for some team next season and don' be surprised if he has a productive year. He is a pisser of a man but a damn good football player.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want him in the AFCN...

I want him to play but behind the OL of the Browns he could make some noise; don't want that against the Ravens.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching that video Im so sick of my stomach and for any Ravens fans that cheered that SOB or defended him should be ashamed of themselves. Just pathetic. Just saying.
Some want him back......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice should have never been suspended in the first place but Goodell is a little chicken shit faggot.

We're a football league. The law can handle all that stuff if they want to.