• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice super thread.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see some of those women? Yikes! Doesn't speak too highly of Baltimore (and is probably pretty accurate).

That's very true, I remember reading articles on the whole Chris Brown-Rhianna incident where Rhianna was getting massive amounts of hate from Chris' female fans because she made him do it and that she must've deserved it. The lengths people go to to defend people are ridiculous.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why this surprises any of you. There are women who still support/defend Chris Brown and people who are still Mayweather fans.

That's very true, I remember reading articles on the whole Chris Brown-Rhianna incident where Rhianna was getting massive amounts of hate from Chris' female fans because she made him do it and that she must've deserved it. The lengths people go to to defend people are ridiculous.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I punch my wife and tell the police "I punched my wife."

Is that ambiguous? Roger Goodell said that his conversation with Ray Rice proved what happened was "ambiguous." The Ray Rice says, "i told him I puncher her."

Tell me Roger, what is ambiguous about that statement? Someone with such poor judgement should not be running the NFL. Roger needs to go.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only ambiguous thing is that his wife/gf said she hit him too. Not how hard or if it was repeated attack.

Not dismissing anything, but that is the ONLY thing I could see that is ambiguous about this situation.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that ambiguous? Roger Goodell said that his conversation with Ray Rice proved what happened was "ambiguous." The Ray Rice says, "i told him I puncher her."

Tell me Roger, what is ambiguous about that statement? Someone with such poor judgement should not be running the NFL. Roger needs to go.

The only ambiguous thing is that his wife/gf said she hit him too. Not how hard or if it was repeated attack.

Not dismissing anything, but that is the ONLY thing I could see that is ambiguous about this situation.

Does anyone know if Ray had representatives with him when he spoke to the Ginger Hammer?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern with Ray Rice and his wife is ambiguous. Far more interested in the little girl down the street. She has a kitty.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Nevada, if you punch your wife, or for that matter push her, she does not have the right to not press charges. The DA will prosecute you whether she wants them to or not. The DA where this happened should be fired before anyone else is.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because we should believe Rice in this scenario...why?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you started a new thread about this. This board was seriously lacking any Ray Rice content

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Nevada, if you punch your wife, or for that matter push her, she does not have the right to not press charges. The DA will prosecute you whether she wants them to or not. The DA where this happened should be fired before anyone else is.

I think what you meant to say is: if there is a case of domestic violence, regardless of gender and there is physical evidence of said violence, the victim, regardless of sex does not have the right to not press charges.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If nothing else at that point the NFL should have somehow demanded the tape ASAP - by any means possible. I can almost guarantee that they could have obtained it from someone - or at the very least obtained testimony from an impartial source.

Why would you not want to see exactly what happens when you have total evidence? Most domestic abuse cases have no such evidence which makes them difficult to prosecute. This one should have been a piece of cake. There is no doubt in this case that the NFL is either made up of liars or incompetent people.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else at that point the NFL should have somehow demanded the tape ASAP - by any means possible. I can almost guarantee that they could have obtained it from someone - or at the very least obtained testimony from an impartial source.

Why would you not want to see exactly what happens when you have total evidence? Most domestic abuse cases have no such evidence which makes them difficult to prosecute. This one should have been a piece of cake. There is no doubt in this case that the NFL is either made up of liars or incompetent people.

EXACTLY! Roger did not want to know what happened. The tape was send to him and he ignored it. Roger has a way of hearing what he wants. He slapped the Patriots on the wrist a couple years ago for cheating and then burned all the evidence. Then he slams the Saints a few years later and suspended players who were later found to have nothing to do with the bounty issue.

Roger has a way of dolling out punishment unevenly, always showing favoritism to his favorites. In this case, he buried his head in the sand, because he wanted the punch to go away.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know why Al Green turned to gospel?

He hit his wife one to many times and she threw hot grits on him.

True story.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Ray Rice cocktail
All it takes is one good belt.....

I'm really tired of this situation. Ray belongs in jail for this - no doubt. He is now out of football, can we get him off the football boards?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Ray Rice cocktail
All it takes is one good belt.....

I'm really tired of this situation. Ray belongs in jail for this - no doubt. He is now out of football, can we get him off the football boards?

Many of wish it. Let's talk football for God sakes.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos should seriously think about signing him. :2cents:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an ad for Ray's Dirty Rice.

"You can search the entire State of Louisiana and not find rice dirtier than mine."