• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Sign Mike Wallace

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other ideas if you like to nail down the factors.
Dallas and Baltimore play each other so that can be the tie breaker if records including playoffs are tied. If teams are tied but one team misses the playoffs the playoff team wins.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a avi of the other team. Winner picks the avi. No TGANN avi, I'm not taking that risk. Length can be as long as you want up until game 1 of 2018.

I don't like messing with the avi, but how about a signature and emoticon quote for 2 months ?
As long as there is no vulgarity in it.
The playoffs would only count as a tie breaker or if both get in....

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first time during the regular season where him and Steve Smith are both clamoring for the ball and Flacco throws it to Smith instead of Wallace. Wallace will pout the rest of the game and season!!!

Exactly, it's not about the qb being better than anyone else it's about the volume. And why the heck would Smith want less targets on his last year? The ravens did as good as they could with Smith healthy the first four games. Smith is also someone who can get cranky when not getting the targets. He's shown to trail off when he's not getting thrown to. Wallace needed to go where he could be the number 1.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like messing with the avi, but how about a signature and emoticon quote for 2 months ?
As long as there is no vulgarity in it.
The playoffs would only count as a tie breaker or if both get in....
I can so a signature bet. Now to be clear if one team makes the post season bet is still on, and if one team is 9-7 with playoffs, the other 10-6 no playoffs? The 10-6 team wins, regardless how far the other goes.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can so a signature bet. Now to be clear if one team makes the post season bet is still on, and if one team is 9-7 with playoffs, the other 10-6 no playoffs? The 10-6 team wins, regardless how far the other goes.

Yes, with the understanding that if they are tied and only one makes the playoffs, that team wins.
If the 9-7 made the playoffs and wins the SB, that trumps all.
If just a tie and neither make the playoffs, our game against each other's winner breaks the tie....
I'm giving you an advantage in one of the tie breakers because our game is in Dallas...
But I am very confident....Let the games begin !!!!:fencing:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, with the understanding that if they are tied and only one makes the playoffs, that team wins.
If the 9-7 made the playoffs and wins the SB, that trumps all.
If just a tie and neither make the playoffs, our game against each other's winner breaks the tie....
I'm giving you an advantage in one of the tie breakers because our game is in Dallas...
But I am very confident....Let the games begin !!!!:fencing:

All is good then, now I just need to come up with a great signature for you. I'm sure a couple of my Cowboy brother's will help.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, it's not about the qb being better than anyone else it's about the volume. And why the heck would Smith want less targets on his last year? The ravens did as good as they could with Smith healthy the first four games. Smith is also someone who can get cranky when not getting the targets. He's shown to trail off when he's not getting thrown to. Wallace needed to go where he could be the number 1.
True. Problem is that Wallace isn't a #1. He's a #2 because his hands and route running aren't good enough to be The #1 on a team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EWA hit the nail on the head.

Smith just wants to win...only reason he's even coming back imo...going out injured and losing doesn't sit well with him.

Wallace...#1? he's been paid like a #1 since he left PIT, but his route tree is too limited to get WR1 type targets...imo he will play 1 season in BAL and get released next yr...they will find he's just not a $5m per type player.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smith just wants to win...only reason he's even coming back imo...going out injured and losing doesn't sit well with him.

Wallace...#1? he's been paid like a #1 since he left PIT, but his route tree is too limited to get WR1 type targets...imo he will play 1 season in BAL and get released next yr...they will find he's just not a $5m per type player.

Yup!!!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill play 1 season in BAL and get released next yr...they will find he's just not a $5m per type player.[/QUOTE]

Wallace didn't get treated like a number one in Minnesota or Miami. He could be inconsistent because of his lack of volume. I even called that last year about Minnesota's situation where they didn't want to make one receiver the top target. And neither ended up getting the most targets. He was playing well when Tannehill started throwing to him more in Miami but that didn't last. And outside of Wallace, Tannehill did not know who else to throw to which disrupted Miami's offense and Wallace's rhythym. I don't think he can handle being a number two receiver. The best way to utilize him if he cannot be either is to make him a redzone target.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill play 1 season in BAL and get released next yr...they will find he's just not a $5m per type player.

Wallace didn't get treated like a number one in Minnesota or Miami. He could be inconsistent because of his lack of volume. I even called that last year about Minnesota's situation where they didn't want to make one receiver the top target. And neither ended up getting the most targets. He was playing well when Tannehill started throwing to him more in Miami but that didn't last. And outside of Wallace, Tannehill did not know who else to throw to which disrupted Miami's offense and Wallace's rhythym. I don't think he can handle being a number two receiver. The best way to utilize him if he cannot be either is to make him a redzone target.[/QUOTE]

IDK about that...'10 to '14 he was targeted over 100 times each season and in MIA he never cracked 1,000 yds.

He had a legit beef in MIN, he wasn't targeted like a #1....RZ...not big enough, not too excited about crossing the field in front LBs and S. That was never his game.

I'm not trying to say Wallace is a bad player...put him back with Ben and he might give you 8-10 TDs but he's not a guy right now that you're going to target 100+ times....BAL is a great place for him to rekindle his game because Flacco will throw deep. We'll get to see how he does...I don't have a problem fessing up if I'm wrong.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace didn't get treated like a number one in Minnesota or Miami. He could be inconsistent because of his lack of volume. I even called that last year about Minnesota's situation where they didn't want to make one receiver the top target. And neither ended up getting the most targets. He was playing well when Tannehill started throwing to him more in Miami but that didn't last. And outside of Wallace, Tannehill did not know who else to throw to which disrupted Miami's offense and Wallace's rhythym. I don't think he can handle being a number two receiver. The best way to utilize him if he cannot be either is to make him a redzone target.

IDK about that...'10 to '14 he was targeted over 100 times each season and in MIA he never cracked 1,000 yds.

He had a legit beef in MIN, he wasn't targeted like a #1....RZ...not big enough, not too excited about crossing the field in front LBs and S. That was never his game.

I'm not trying to say Wallace is a bad player...put him back with Ben and he might give you 8-10 TDs but he's not a guy right now that you're going to target 100+ times....BAL is a great place for him to rekindle his game because Flacco will throw deep. We'll get to see how he does...I don't have a problem fessing up if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

Well 96, I'm not looking for an MVP yr out of him and I have questions about his many dropped passes but if he did it with Ben, that means he has the ability to accomplish the position and be a big contributor...
These guys are human and many very temperamental, if something gets under their skin, it shows up in their game...
Ozzie and Harbs believes he can help us and whether we see it or not, they are privy to all the info on him, not just media like us....
Time will tell, but even if he don't show up, we have Perriman, Smitty, Aiken, Campanaro, Watson, Maxx, and probably a good rookie 3rd or 4th round pick since we have 7 in the first 4 rounds and 4 of them 6th in each...
:hungry:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About as close to completely finished as one can get at the WR position
I hate it for Wallace - going from 1st place to last and blaming it on the QB - again.
I bet he'll be happy with "jump ball Joe" throwing the ball up for grabs.....

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a mediocre wr like Mike Wallace keep getting overpaid? :scratch:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trying to say Wallace is a bad player...put him back with Ben and he might give you 8-10 TDs but he's not a guy right now that you're going to target 100+ times....BAL is a great place for him to rekindle his game because Flacco will throw deep. We'll get to see how he does...I don't have a problem fessing up if I'm wrong.

Well 96, I'm not looking for an MVP yr out of him and I have questions about his many dropped passes but if he did it with Ben, that means he has the ability to accomplish the position and be a big contributor...
These guys are human and many very temperamental, if something gets under their skin, it shows up in their game...
Ozzie and Harbs believes he can help us and whether we see it or not, they are privy to all the info on him, not just media like us....
Time will tell, but even if he don't show up, we have Perriman, Smitty, Aiken, Campanaro, Watson, Maxx, and probably a good rookie 3rd or 4th round pick since we have 7 in the first 4 rounds and 4 of them 6th in each...
:hungry:[/QUOTE]

Expensive...can be worth it on the Ravens...but if not, you can cut ties after a yr.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 96, I'm not looking for an MVP yr out of him and I have questions about his many dropped passes but if......
:hungry:

Expensive...can be worth it on the Ravens...
but if not, you can cut ties after wasting a another year and a lot of money.[/QUOTE]

Ozzie is a genius.......