• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens @ Broncos

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, Flacco show put his ass behind that first throw. LOL! I smell a 3 and out.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, fellas. :suds: Denver's D was not up to task.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice fair catch there...

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what game you are watching, but they (Ravens) look terrible.

They do now, but they started out looking good and then some self destructive stuff.... like taking out their own punt returner on a fair catch....

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little memento of tonight for mcro_rave.

628x471.jpg

broncos-31.jpg

julius-thomas-denver-broncos-baltimore-ravens.jpg

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ravens defense is terrible. it finally fell off the map, you cant replace ray lewis and ed reed. watch the pats d this sunday tgann and you will see my prediction come full circle. ;)

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will be won in the trenches. The Ravens O-Line and D-Line will outperform their counterparts IMO. The losses of Miller Doom Bailey will be huge.

No running game plus the Ravens D-Line being better and healthy this game will make the difference. I am concerned with the revenge factor but if the Ravens can keep Peyton one dimensional they can win.

So...without Miller, Bailey, and Dumber vil the Bronco's clowned your team like the rat fools they are...does this mean you can stay on your own board with your idiotic comments for a change ??

oh and

Phillips > Dumber vil and by a large margin

oh and ...it looks like its the ravens that have no running game..but then again, no real passing game either.

I'll be laughing at you for a very long time

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***Crickets***

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too i guess people are thinking Peyton is going to destroy our defense and that the lose of Bloldin will be two thing the Ravens can't over come. i just don't see that happening. I think Baltimore will win Thursday night 31-27

The truth really surfaced tonight, didn't it??? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

What happened to all the Ratbird fans that have been singing Flunko's & Newsome's praises all summer long? :noidea:

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too i guess people are thinking Peyton is going to destroy our defense and that the lose of Bloldin will be two thing the Ravens can't over come. i just don't see that happening. I think Baltimore will win Thursday night 31-27

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is missing it's two best pass rushers form last year, Miller and Dumervil (now with the Ravens). I think Joe has all day to throw, but they didn't go through as much as we did. I just don't see us losing by more than a TD if we do lose.

:L

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see but i don't think Joe get sacked one time Thursday night and has all day to throw and i don't care how fast your guys are someone is going to get open if the QB has all day to throw. Peyton won't be that lucky and will have to rely on short passing game because our pass rush is going to be all over him like fly on shit. I'm not worried about the Denver Run game at all, i don't even know who you guys have a RB, but i know he isn't that good. So Denver has no pass rush a very limited offense and they are 7.5 point favors. i think people need to get Peyton's jock.

ON a roll!:clap:

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, but the quotes in this thread were priceless since the responses had such strong convictions and were not the least bit humble.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to venture over here and see if there was any talk about the game. Ravens had some mojo going in the first qtr, but then Peyton woke up in the 2nd and ended up throwing for 412 yards and 7 TD's......in 3 qtrs.

I still think the Ravens are a formidable team, but they got wrecked last night.

I do hope Jacoby Jones' injury doesn't keep him out long. After watching Torrey Smith get double most of the game, it's obvious you guys are gonna need him.

hattersgonnahate

Armchair Sabermetrician
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to venture over here and see if there was any talk about the game. Ravens had some mojo going in the first qtr, but then Peyton woke up in the 2nd and ended up throwing for 412 yards and 7 TD's......in 3 qtrs.

I still think the Ravens are a formidable team, but they got wrecked last night.

I do hope Jacoby Jones' injury doesn't keep him out long. After watching Torrey Smith get double most of the game, it's obvious you guys are gonna need him.

Personally, I'm a strong believer of "buying low and selling high" in pro sports-- especially in leagues with a salary cap. Namely, if someone is having a career year, it might make sense to trade him in the off-season when his value is still high. On the other hand, acquiring players with above-average career stats who have struggled in the recent past might be a good idea as long as the decline isn't irreversible due to aging or injury.

So, what does that mean in practice? I think I'm one of the few people who wanted to let Flacco go after the Super Bowl win because he is at best slightly above average statistically. (To me, 2012 looks like just one good year... or should I say one good postseason?) Essentially, the idea is to temporarily sacrifice the QB position to rebuild the restof the team. Sure, last night was just one bad game... but if the trend continues and the Ravens miss the playoffs this year, I think most of the blame would have to go to Flacco and the front office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Kwit...

Hey Peyton had a great game congrats. I think this qualifies as you talking shit and as long as you can take as well as receive it this will be fun this year. I took it on the chin but remember LOMBARDIS aren't won in September. Congrats.

@Facecunt...

As I say to all Steelers fans when I meet them F*CK YOU.

:nod: