• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking all 124 head coaches

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super cool story brah..

cool_story_bro_gif.gif

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt:

Oh and I have said a million times that I may not like Bo and may not agree that he should have been hired as the head coach but that I hope that he wins every game because that means Nebraska is successful. But you only hear what you want so you have already forgotten that last part about how I want Nebraska to be successful.

Hell, go ask your god that you bow down to, BRS. He knows where I stand.

Jed, don't be bringing me into this tired and getting old real fast quarrel... I am nobody's anything!

Hey I'm not the one removing myself from any discussion of the fact that Beamer and co. have beaten Nebraska twice because I'm "Not a bo fan".

You know what I really hear? "I don't give a shit about Nebraska football, I'm just here to stir shit up"

Just curious jed, since you have stated in this thread that you're "not a bo fan anyway",(I don't think you're really a Nebraska fan either)who would you have rather seen T.O. hire in 2008?

OK Brasky, time to jump off! Here lately it has not been Jed who is pushing buttons to get a rise!

Not sure that the fact that Jed does not like Bo has anything to do with being a Husker Fan? I don't like some people at the food establishments I go to, but I still like their food...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt:

Jed, don't be bringing me into this tired and getting old real fast quarrel... I am nobody's anything!

OK Brasky, time to jump off! Here lately it has not been Jed who is pushing buttons to get a rise!

Not sure that the fact that Jed does not like Bo has anything to do with being a Husker Fan? I don't like some people at the food establishments I go to, but I still like their food...

BRS, not trying to get you into anything. My comment was more about how Brasky loves you so much. You may not want to be a god but sometimes that is not up to the people that are looked at as gods. ;)

None of this was meant to disrespect you BRS. Just fucking with the resident genius.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well if you read my original post about Ault and his years and victories, I NEVER EVER claimed that they were all D-1 wins or years. All I said was that he has coached a total of 26 years and has 17 more wins than Beamer. You in your desperate attempt to make your over hyped coach look better than he is clouded what I said. Go ahead and read my words and twist them how ever you want.

Thanks for doing what your coach does. Always come up short.

Don't have to twist your words -- your logic is twisted enough without help.

Ault doesn't doesn't have 26 years in Division I, and will NEVER be the winningest coach there. Nothing against him, but he doesn't help your argument at all. If you respect his record, then it would stand to reason that you would respect Beamer's, since his wins ARE in Division I-A, including . How many wins have YOU coached there? Exactly. It's very clear that you don't know what it takes.

And perhaps most satisfyingly of all, you seem to be forgetting this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IairMGuD-H0&feature=related

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to twist your words -- your logic is twisted enough without help.

Ault doesn't doesn't have 26 years in Division I, and will NEVER be the winningest coach there. Nothing against him, but he doesn't help your argument at all. If you respect his record, then it would stand to reason that you would respect Beamer's, since his wins ARE in Division I-A, including . How many wins have YOU coached there? Exactly. It's very clear that you don't know what it takes.

And perhaps most satisfyingly of all, you seem to be forgetting this:

Hokies Win Thriller In Blacksburg Over Nebraska! - YouTube

Ok let me try to spell this out for you since it is so complicated for you. You said, "Beamer is currently the winningest active coach and longest tenured coach in Division I FBS." That statement is untrue. Chris Pederson is currently the winningest active coach in D-1 with a .924 winning %. If you want to get more technical, Tony Levine and Matt Campbell are actually number 1 with a perfect 1-0 record but seriously it is just 1 bowl game for each of them so we won't count them. Beamer is 28th on the list for active winningest coaches in D-1. I won't mention that Bo is ahead of Beamer. Chris Ault is a D-1 head coach and has been with Nevada for 26 years. That makes him the longest tenured coach in D-1.

Now if you would have said that Beamer has more D-1 wins than any other current D-1 coach and has been a D-1 head coach at his school longer than any other active D-1 head coach, then you would be 100% correct. But since you didn't say that then you are wrong.

I never tried to argue that Ault should be ahead of Beamer until you wanted to throw out something that ESPN said. All I did was use your generic and non concrete criteria against you.

Did you really go with the "How many wins have YOU coached there?" That is the act of a desperate and defeated person. Just like Brasky going to the, you are not a fan. That is a sad sad direction to go.

And no I haven't forgotten about that play. I watched that game multiple times when I had it on my DVR. It was a great game. Good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's funny, because I could almost swear it was you who brought up Ault. By "most tenured and winningest coach in D1", I was referring to "most tenured and having won the most games in D1". Sorry if that was too complicated. By your logic, a new coach that wins his first game in the NFL is the "winningest coach in the NFL", which most would agree is pure and utter nonsense.

When I mentioned that you've never coached a win in D1 football, I was merely pointing out that your knowledge of coaching is somewhat lacking.

Then again, you're just being obtuse. It was mildly entertaining for a short while, but frankly, I've become bored with you. Now run along and play.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny, because I could almost swear it was you who brought up Ault. By "most tenured and winningest coach in D1", I was referring to "most tenured and having won the most games in D1". Sorry if that was too complicated. By your logic, a new coach that wins his first game in the NFL is the "winningest coach in the NFL", which most would agree is pure and utter nonsense.

When I mentioned that you've never coached a win in D1 football, I was merely pointing out that your knowledge of coaching is somewhat lacking.

Then again, you're just being obtuse. It was mildly entertaining for a short while, but frankly, I've become bored with you. Now run along and play.

Oh how sad you are. I don't know you. How am I supposed to know what you are referring to or what you meant by what you said? All I can go off of is what you type and what I read. You said, "Beamer is currently the winningest active coach and longest tenured coach in Division I FBS." It is not my fault you can't articulate your irrational defense of an over rated coach. What you said was wrong. It may not have been what you meant but again, I can only go off what you type.

I said that there are 2 coaches that are 1-0 but I also clearly said that it was just their bowl games so counting them would be stupid. So I didn't. I just wanted to cover my bases in case anyone wanted to point that out. The fact that you blatantly skipped over me dismissing those 2 coaches just to try to rip me doesn't surprise me at all. It just further shows your sad desperation. Actually only the list of winningest coaches I saw, Beamer was 30th because of those 2 coaches so I obviously eliminated them when I said Beamer was 28th. I was actually helping Beamer.

Again with the, you haven't coached so you know nothing, card? Have you coached D-1 football? So can you make any comments about your coach? See how stupid that argument is? I don't know how to build a car but I can drive one.

I am not bored by any means. I do feel really sorry for you though.

Wait a second. A sad obsession with me? Terrible desperate comebacks? Is VDscores actually Brasky?????????

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS is right I certainly have gotten a rise! :pound:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
See how stupid that argument is? I don't know how to build a car but I can drive one.

I'm not at all convinced you're smart enough to drive a car.

Oh, I know you're thinking "Driving a car isn't all that hard."

Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Congrats. You sucked me down to your level, but it's clear that we're done here.

Good luck, and happy posting.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 3 posts in the thread made me shed a tear for the viability of the human race. It is so sad.

After all of this and all the info that is out there? That is what you guys got as a response? Just sad.

I have begged a pleaded for the other side to give me info that I can't easily poke holes into but I get "2 people" that are probably the same incompetent person. The end of the world is coming faster than we all thought.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jed, you make me laugh quite a lot. you should have been a lawyer (not sure if that is a compliment or an insult haha)

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He would have been a terrible lawyer, as his convoluted logic isn't convincing.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you know what it takes to be a lawyer? Have you ever lawyered before? :pound:

Yeah convoluted logic is terrible. That is why I use facts. Just because I say what I mean where I don't force the other people to try to read into my words to find what I meant and you cant understand it, doesnt mean that it is convoluted logic. Your brain is convoluted to not understand.

You are right, don't feed the trolls. That is why I am done with you until you can actually come at me with something tangible. Go back to your boring VD board.

Now please respond by telling me to go play or something like that.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Like I said, boring.

Why don't you take up a hobby, like aqwk68? At least he posts something worth looking at.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the way his logic always is. All over the fucking place. Whatever it takes to escape without it looking like he realizes he's absolutely wrong. Even if it means looking like a fucking moron in the process.

tumblr_lmpbfdxXOr1qjcw2h.gif

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the way his logic always is. All over the fucking place. Whatever it takes to escape without it looking like he realizes he's absolutely wrong. Even if it means looking like a fucking moron in the process.

tumblr_lmpbfdxXOr1qjcw2h.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pound:
:rofl:
:pound:

Brasky of all people saying that????

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1