• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking all 124 head coaches

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football coach rankings: Alabama's Nick Saban tops list of 124 coaches - NCAA Football - Sporting News

Ok, so Sporting News ranked the head coaches 1-124. As dumb as a list as this is I have to vent.

Frank Beamer being anywhere near the top 10 of coaches in football is an absolute joke!!!! This dude is the most over rated coach in all of sports.

Beamer is 18-33-1 vs ranked non conference teams
7-30 vs top 10 teams
1-19 vs top 5 teams
28-38 vs top 20 teams
2-6 in BCS bowl games
7-11 in bowl games

This is far from a resume of a top 10 coach!!!!!

He builds up a ton of victories playing in a terrible Big East in the past and a terrible ACC now.

And that "Beamer Ball" bullshit? What a crock of shit!!!!!!!! Over the last 5 years Virginia Tech has blocked 14 kicks. That is tied for 28th in the country with 11 other teams. Some of the teams in front of VT. Fresno St, Rutgers, Marshall, Buffalo, SMU, Southern Mississippi, Temple, Air Force, Tulsa, Middle Tennessee St, North Texas, Bowling Green, Wyoming, Northern Illinois, Eastern Michigan, Florida International, Louisiana Tech, Louisiana Lafayette, Akron, Florida Atlantic, Ohio, East Carolina, and a few other big name schools. But still to this day, all you hear about is Beamer Ball this and Beamer Ball that. Give me a fucking break!!!!!!!!

Just because he has a fucked up growth on his neck doesn't mean we have to give him sympathy points and think he is a great coach.

God I fucking hate that douchebag!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I am done. Thank you.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football coach rankings: Alabama's Nick Saban tops list of 124 coaches - NCAA Football - Sporting News

Ok, so Sporting News ranked the head coaches 1-124. As dumb as a list as this is I have to vent.

Frank Beamer being anywhere near the top 10 of coaches in football is an absolute joke!!!! This dude is the most over rated coach in all of sports.

Beamer is 18-33-1 vs ranked non conference teams
7-30 vs top 10 teams
1-19 vs top 5 teams
28-38 vs top 20 teams
2-6 in BCS bowl games
7-11 in bowl games

This is far from a resume of a top 10 coach!!!!!

He builds up a ton of victories playing in a terrible Big East in the past and a terrible ACC now.

And that "Beamer Ball" bullshit? What a crock of shit!!!!!!!! Over the last 5 years Virginia Tech has blocked 14 kicks. That is tied for 28th in the country with 11 other teams. Some of the teams in front of VT. Fresno St, Rutgers, Marshall, Buffalo, SMU, Southern Mississippi, Temple, Air Force, Tulsa, Middle Tennessee St, North Texas, Bowling Green, Wyoming, Northern Illinois, Eastern Michigan, Florida International, Louisiana Tech, Louisiana Lafayette, Akron, Florida Atlantic, Ohio, East Carolina, and a few other big name schools. But still to this day, all you hear about is Beamer Ball this and Beamer Ball that. Give me a fucking break!!!!!!!!

Just because he has a fucked up growth on his neck doesn't mean we have to give him sympathy points and think he is a great coach.

God I fucking hate that douchebag!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I am done. Thank you.

You just proved you know nothing of the program and the college football landscape. Due to this new realization, you have no business posting on any team you don't know anything about.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just proved you know nothing of the program and the college football landscape. Due to this new realization, you have no business posting on any team you don't know anything about.

I am sorry, do facts hurt?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was standing up in my living room when that play happened. I had horrible rug burn marks on my knees for a couple weeks because of how hard I dropped to the ground.

I literally just collapsed.

I don't know if I said a word to anyone the rest of that night. We just sat trading shots in silence.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone disagreeing with Jed, Im tired of this board alqays being sunshine and rainbows.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, jedburks...how come you're not as classy as all of the other Husker fans?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire away.

No one gives a damn about jed.

:pop2:

Hahahaha, still sticking to that same old lie aren't you Brasky? It pains you everyday doesn't it?

But then again, ignoring facts is your strong suit so no one is surprised.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, still sticking to that same old lie aren't you Brasky? It pains you everyday doesn't it?

But then again, ignoring facts is your strong suit so no one is surprised.

^^^See? He's a little shit.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, all you VD, I mean VT, fans that want to come after me about their over rated coach, don't come at me about Nebraska and Bo. I am not a Bo fan anyway so that doesn't matter. Plus, this is about your trumped up coach that is a complete and total fraud.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that "Beamer Ball" bullshit? What a crock of shit!!!!!!!! Over the last 5 years Virginia Tech has blocked 14 kicks.

First 8 seconds should do the trick

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh

:arg: