• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank the SEC Week 6

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me bulldog I need to put them higher and I hope by the end of the year they are 2 games ahead in the east. That south Carolina loss has me on my heels though.

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also tbh it was a hard decision to even put an east team in the top 7 but I felt like somebody needed to represent and Florida only has one loss to bama so....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Auburn- Blew out LSU and nice road win against Kansas State
2. Ole Miss- They beat Bama, and they probably have the best d in the conference
3. Miss State- Impressive win over A&M, but the LSU win isn't as impressive now
4. UGA- I'm a biased homer, deal with it
5. Bama- I'd hate to play them next week
6. A&M- They were exposed a bit against Arky and exposed big time against Miss St
7. LSU- I think they're a better team than we've seen lately
8. Florida- Only loss was in Tuscaloosa, and their defense has been strong
9. Missouri- They lost at home to Indiana, they're gonna have to show me something to move higher
10. Kentucky- Improved team, just beat Spurrier
11. SC- 3 losses already, just a damn shame UGA can't beat Spurrier in his house
12. Tennessee- Were competitive in losses to UGA and Florida
13. Arkansas- They've lost like 13 straight conference games
14. Vandy- Possibly the worst power 5 team

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Auburn
2. Miss State
3. Ole Miss
4. Alabama
5. Texas A&M
6. Florida
7. Arkansas
8. Missouri
9. Georgia
10. LSU
11. Tennessee
12. Kentucky
13. South Carolina
14. Vanderbilt
Georgia should be higher I know but they lost to the dumpster fire that is South Carolina

I made the point earlier that USC plays like a boss when they have UGA at home, apparently that was the only game spurrier had his guys ready for in conference play...they also beat ECU the week before...whatever that's worth. UGA will struggle to win road games with their depleted secondary, teams can simply out flank them

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is making predictions:

Three big games this week that have the opportunity to flip some of these rankings:

Auburn @ Mississippi State
Ole Miss @ Texas A&M
Georgia @ Missouri

Make your predictions below.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about this Missouri game. UGA's most glaring weakness is the secondary and Missouri may light them up with little to no effort at all. I would not be surprised at all if we lost @ Mizz.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Three big games this week that have the opportunity to flip some of these rankings:

Ole Miss @ Texas A&M
Georgia @ Missouri

Ole Miss Wins- I like that defense. They are #1 vs the pass in the SEC with 1 passing TD vs 10 Ints. I am not convinced on their offense, but I am not sure A&M has the defense to take advantage of that. That said I wouldnt bet on Ole Miss. They will lose a game, because Bad Bo shows up.

MissState/Auburn: almost Mirror images of each other. MSU #2 is rush defense and Auburn is #3. Neither have been great vs the pass, but Auburn is a bit better. MSU #3 in rush offense and Auburn #4. I think this comes down to who can throw the ball better.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss Wins- I like that defense. They are #1 vs the pass in the SEC with 1 passing TD vs 10 Ints. I am not convinced on their offense, but I am not sure A&M has the defense to take advantage of that. That said I wouldnt bet on Ole Miss. They will lose a game, because Bad Bo shows up.

MissState/Auburn: almost Mirror images of each other. MSU #2 is rush defense and Auburn is #3. Neither have been great vs the pass, but Auburn is a bit better. MSU #3 in rush offense and Auburn #4. I think this comes down to who can throw the ball better.

Malzahn better start Jeremy Johnson then!

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ole Miss @ Texas A&M
Georgia @ Missouri

My WAG bolded above.