• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let’s rank our rookies

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2006 was pretty damn good

Could’ve been better if McDaniels and Cutler could’ve put their egos aside. I like to believe Cutler could have been really good with McDaniels’ coaching. Then again, McD probably still would’ve got caught cheating and fired a year and a half in, so who knows…

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could’ve been better if McDaniels and Cutler could’ve put their egos aside. I like to believe Cutler could have been really good with McDaniels’ coaching. Then again, McD probably still would’ve got caught cheating and fired a year and a half in, so who knows…
I see similarities between Cutler and Lock in that they both had all the talent it requires .. While I don't know either personally, it seems the difference is that Lock is a likeable, positive guy who probably is not a drag to be around ...

That can be a big factor when developing

While it seemed like a ridiculous notion at first, I am not convinced that McDaniels didn't come here to destroy the organization internally .. We start 6-0, with the defense as the strong point ( we gave up a total of 26 points in the first 4 games .. holding teams to what amounted to less than a touchdown per game ) ...

And what does McDaniels' do ?? .. he fires Mike Nolan ..

After that, the team goes 5-17 and Mc Daniels is fired after losing to KC, with the videotape scandal being a major factor

I think one of the worst, if not the worst, draft moves in franchise history was in 2009 when McDaniels traded the team's 2010 first round pick to move up and take Alphonso Smith in the second round ( the traded pick ended up being Earl Thomas )

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we can all agree on, this class is not rank.