• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Rank the Best Young Rosters in the NBA!

Who has the best young talent in the league out of these 9 teams?

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any reason Isiah is not on the list but AB is? As I don't sleep on Celtics French freak. Also does defense count? Many of these guys are lost on D
he is 27...i dont have anyone on here over 25...and then only a couple 25 year olds even....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Wolves

2. Bucks

3. Jazz

4. Pistons

5. Lakers

Sixers, Suns, Denver, Celtics.

Lakers have a lot of young talent. Jazz has more and the other Teams I ranked higher have one guy who looks like he can dominate right now. Towns, Greek Freak and Drummond....Lakers don't have that.

Does NOLA not qualify?

Can't put Philly top 5 when I haven't seen Saric, Embiid even in Summer League and Simmons is more interested in highlight passes and scared shitless to shoot.

That kid oozes talent. But, he's gonna make Mudiay's many turnovers look like nothing. Make the simple Fucking pass already.

Last edited:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets are my #7- Murray and Mudiay has a chance to be a very good back court and they compliment eachother nicely

If you took a vote of die hard, cued in Nuggets fans - Jokic would be the overwhelming choice of players with the most upside on the team. Because he is a Euro and drafted in round 2, most NBA fans are unaware of him.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. Timberwolves: Karl Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins, Chris Dunn, Zach LaVine, Shabazz M, Gorgui Deng, Ricky Rubio

B. Sixers:
Ben Simmons, Nerleans Noel, Joel Okafor, Joel Embiid, Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Nik Stauskas,

C. Lakers:
Brandon Ingram, DeAngelo Russell, Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr.

D. Suns:
Devin Booker, TJ Warren, Archie Goodwin, Dragan Bender, Marquese Chris, Alex Len, Brandon Knight

E. Nuggets:
Jamal Murray, Emmanuel Mudiay, Jusuf Nurkic, Gary Harris, Will Barton, Nikola Jokinc

F. Magic:
Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Gordon, Elfrid Payton, Mario Hezonja,

G. Bucks:
Thon Maker, Giannis Anttetakuempo, Khris Middleton, Jabari Parker, MCW, Tyler Ennis,

H. Pistons: Henry Ellenson, Andrew Drummond, KCP, Tobias Harris, Stanley Johnson

I. Celtics:
Jaylen Brown, James Young, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, Avery Bradley, a ton of young lesser prospects (their fucking roster is showing 22 guys on ESPN- lol...some are FA's though- like Sully)

Rank 1-9.
The Bucks and Timberwolves have the best young talent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree this is very debatable, but I think Minnesota belongs at the top because they have Townes who is on the way to superstar status and Wiggins who is already nearing all star level play.

Giannis is the other guy of everyone listed who has demonstrated superstar upside in NBA games. There are many other nice players on the list, but only two that have shown the ability to dominate at the NBA level.

Just think how athletic the Bucks core would be if Larry Sanders were still there and interested.
The Bucks are just one player away from contending for the NBA Championship.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are just one player away from contending for the NBA Championship.

I wouldn't go that far.

Outside of Middleton, they have nobody who can shoot. That is pretty important. They would need to add two or three quality players to seriously challenge Cleveland and Golden State.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far.

Outside of Middleton, they have nobody who can shoot. That is pretty important. They would need to add two or three quality players to seriously challenge Cleveland and Golden State.
I disagree.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out which teams have the worst defenses. Minny is a sieve

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

If by contender, you mean 2nd best team in the East, then sure. If you mean good enough to challenge Cleveland, then that player would need to be somebody like Durant.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by contender, you mean 2nd best team in the East, then sure. If you mean good enough to challenge Cleveland, then that player would need to be somebody like Durant.
Not necessarily.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maker had 17, 17 with 2 blocks.

Not bad.
holy shit.....

thank goodness the Raptors drafted that stiff backup center...

what the hell? the bucks are gonna have him and giannis together? thats insane.

that being said- it is summer league...the title match was the Lakers vs. Sixers wasnt it? lol...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Maker develops, then they could be in 3-4 years without adding another star. Still have a lot of growing to do.
They are getting close now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the T-Wolves. Towns alone puts them Top 3. Not hard to put them on top of the mountain when you add in the rest

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit.....

thank goodness the Raptors drafted that stiff backup center...

what the hell? the bucks are gonna have him and giannis together? thats insane.

that being said- it is summer league...the title match was the Lakers vs. Sixers wasnt it? lol...

Lmfao......yeah.

But, I expected him to struggle against grown ass msn.

He's done pretty well considering this is probably the highest level of talent he has ever faced.

Reactions: GNG

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Maker develops, then they could be in 3-4 years without adding another star. Still have a lot of growing to do.

They need shooting in the worst way.

But, they have stupid size at every position and their bigs might be better playmakers than their pgs.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: the Twolves

Last: the Lakers:D

:peep:
If that is true - then how is it that the Lakers summer league team is 3-0 already?

Have you actually watched any of the games?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. Timberwolves: Karl Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins, Chris Dunn, Zach LaVine, Shabazz M, Gorgui Deng, Ricky Rubio

B. Sixers:
Ben Simmons, Nerleans Noel, Joel Okafor, Joel Embiid, Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Nik Stauskas,

C. Lakers:
Brandon Ingram, DeAngelo Russell, Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr.

D. Suns:
Devin Booker, TJ Warren, Archie Goodwin, Dragan Bender, Marquese Chris, Alex Len, Brandon Knight

E. Nuggets:
Jamal Murray, Emmanuel Mudiay, Jusuf Nurkic, Gary Harris, Will Barton, Nikola Jokinc

F. Magic:
Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Gordon, Elfrid Payton, Mario Hezonja,

G. Bucks:
Thon Maker, Giannis Anttetakuempo, Khris Middleton, Jabari Parker, MCW, Tyler Ennis,

H. Pistons: Henry Ellenson, Andrew Drummond, KCP, Tobias Harris, Stanley Johnson

I. Celtics:
Jaylen Brown, James Young, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, Avery Bradley, a ton of young lesser prospects (their fucking roster is showing 22 guys on ESPN- lol...some are FA's though- like Sully)

Rank 1-9.
Why is Wiggins from two years ago being compared to Brandon Ingram who was just barely drafted a few months ago? The Lakers team is 3-0 this year in the summer league - Hello?