• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank Em

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

Mike Evans
Sammy Watkins
TY hilton

1 full PPR, so catches are big

Last edited:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins
Hilton
both of the WR Mike Williams i can think are retired

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed meant evans

i would go evans and watkins.....just me

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Evans has to have some TD upside after only 4 last year

Evans
Watkins
Hilton

All 3 seem like could be value picks at there current ADP i'd say Watkins has the most talent, but he's in that RR offense

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Evans has to have some TD upside after only 4 last year

Evans
Watkins
Hilton

All 3 seem like could be value picks at there current ADP i'd say Watkins has the most talent, but he's in that RR offense
i know, im debating with my keepers, to take evans in round for watkins round 7 or hilton round 5

i have rawls round 3, or david johnson round 3 as well

im thinking before rawls broke his ankle no brainer to keep both rb, but not i think david johnson(has huge bust potential) and evans or watkins

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really they're all pretty close for me i'd probably go with DJ(i'd say he is worth cuffing if you're worried about him busting) and whatever WR is the latest round keeper

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really they're all pretty close for me i'd probably go with DJ and whatever WR is the latest round keeper
which would be watkins, by 3 rounds, but that ankle and the offense......

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evans
Watkins
Hilton

I think evans and Watkins are closer than hilton is to either of them.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Hilton. Averaged only 70.3 yards and 8.4 targets per game. But Luck also missed 9 games. I think Hilton has the better year of the 3.
2) Watkins. Averaged 80.6 yards and 7.4 targets per game. But he led the trio with 9 TD and only played 13 games. I worry that since McCoy was hurt, that increased his value last season.
3) Evans. Averaged 80.4 yards and 9.9 targets per game. Seems like a lot. But VJax missed 5 games himself which most likely steered more looks to Evans. I expect the looks to level off this year. Evans had the least TD of the 3 too.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so High on evans this season... Then again, said the exact same thing last season...

But to me it is a clear

1. Evans
2. Watkins
3. Hilton- don't even think he will be the top WR for the colts...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed entirely with Joe..Evans is the worst of the three, still an excellent WR and I'd love to own him in every league, but Hilton is easily tops, Watkins and Evans close together, but Watkins the edge.

Hilton is no doubts the best WR in Indy, the other two, Dorsett and Moncrief, can't even beat the other for a definitive role, his ceiling is virtually limitless if Luck can stay upright

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins is the best player of the group, but also in by far the worst situation. I don't think he ever sniffs the target volume that Hilton and Evans can simply because of pass volume in the Bills offense.

This one is a really tough call, because I think all 3 are literally coin flips as to who will come out on top. You can make a very strong case for any of the 3.

I do think that Watkins' PPR value is hurt by his lack of targets, but I also think he is the best choice simply because the price tag is two rounds cheaper. Why spend more when the cheaper option is arguably just as good?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
values are

evans-4
hilton-5
watkins-7
AJ Green-2
Arian Foster-8

David Johnson-3
Thomas Rawls-3(would be a four if i kept him and DJ)

Im thinking

it has to be david johnson and

Evans target volume is huge if he fixes some drops from last year, he BLOWS the others out.....and he didnt have those probs as a rookie, and jameis should be much improved

hilton-again limitless ceiling but i saw moncrief coming on a bit, and drafted dorsett for some reason, although i think dorsett is junk..........

watkins-monster you saw end of the year what he can do, just does he get the chance? and the foot?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
values are

evans-4
hilton-5
watkins-7
AJ Green-2
Arian Foster-8

David Johnson-3
Thomas Rawls-3(would be a four if i kept him and DJ)

Im thinking

it has to be david johnson and

Evans target volume is huge if he fixes some drops from last year, he BLOWS the others out.....and he didnt have those probs as a rookie, and jameis should be much improved

hilton-again limitless ceiling but i saw moncrief coming on a bit, and drafted dorsett for some reason, although i think dorsett is junk..........

watkins-monster you saw end of the year what he can do, just does he get the chance? and the foot?
Hilton and Johnson are by far the best two players you can keep.

But if you're talking value, then you're keepers are Johnson, and Watkins. Watkins at 7 is a better "value" then either Evans at 4 or Hilton at 5.

Personally I feel the best of both worlds is Hilton and Johnson. A WR1, possibly a top 5 WR, in the 5th, is still amazing value, even if technically speaking Watkins in 7 is "more value"

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree sir

i just keep coming back to evans!

but i traded two years ago for hilton and watkins for keeper purposes, used them this year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree sir

i just keep coming back to evans!

but i traded two years ago for hilton and watkins for keeper purposes, used them this year

One more consideration:

Are these price tags permanent? Will Watkins always be a 7th round pick? If so, how long can you keep these guys for?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton is good. Hilton has the best QB. So I'm surprising myself by picking Evans and Watkins. Evans and Watkins are the lifeblood of their respective passing games. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Watkins (after the first month or so) actually had a high amount of targets. It's all about health with him. It's not the offense (not my homer, Taylor can throw the ball guys). Evans is all about TD. It's pretty easy to assume more than four this year and beyond.

Hilton though, is tough to grasp. His TD come from beyond the red zone, because he isn't a RZ threat. He's still a great talent, but I think I can easily say with confidence that Hilton to Moncrief is less of a gap than Watkins to Woods, or Evans to VJax (at his age).

It's close, but Hilton isn't a catch machine (even though he should be), so he gets bumped out for me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton is good. Hilton has the best QB. So I'm surprising myself by picking Evans and Watkins. Evans and Watkins are the lifeblood of their respective passing games. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Watkins (after the first month or so) actually had a high amount of targets. It's all about health with him. It's not the offense (not my homer, Taylor can throw the ball guys). Evans is all about TD. It's pretty easy to assume more than four this year and beyond.

Hilton though, is tough to grasp. His TD come from beyond the red zone, because he isn't a RZ threat. He's still a great talent, but I think I can easily say with confidence that Hilton to Moncrief is less of a gap than Watkins to Woods, or Evans to VJax (at his age).

It's close, but Hilton isn't a catch machine (even though he should be), so he gets bumped out for me.
Just devil's advocate here, I love Watkins too..but all but one of his TD's came from outside the 20 as well. TY is a consistent 80 catch guy in both years he had a healthy Luck..I'll take 80 catches as a floor any day

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just devil's advocate here, I love Watkins too..but all but one of his TD's came from outside the 20 as well. TY is a consistent 80 catch guy in both years he had a healthy Luck..I'll take 80 catches as a floor any day

Yup. Truly a tough one. Glad it isn't my decision.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more consideration:

Are these price tags permanent? Will Watkins always be a 7th round pick? If so, how long can you keep these guys for?
Two years. I used Hilton n Watkins last year so this is the last year I can use them the others I can get another year out of