• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks 1:25PM PST

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think back to that middle of that season and i was saying..................

What if.........................

What if we heard those talking heads saying we done. Window Closed.....................................

What if we struggle our way to the playoffs............................

What if we needed help to get there......................

WHAT IF THIS HARDSHIP WAS FOR SOMETHING GREATER AND WE WIN IT ALL?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that both the Mariners and Seahawks are young teams makes this even more exciting.

Pretty remarkable actually.... both OTs are rookies, a rookie RB, the #2 corner is a rookie, the nickel corner is a rookie, Mafe (who was considered to be very raw) got about 1/3 total snaps... and all contributed quite a bit... pretty remarkable.

Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner will probably get DROY, but I'd rather have Woolen. The Jets also have a great DL... making "THE GRAB's" job much easier. But the fact Seattle should get the OROY award (Walker) and DROY (if Woolen was on the Jets he would 100% have gotten it) is crazy.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty remarkable actually.... both OTs are rookies, a rookie RB, the #2 corner is a rookie, the nickel corner is a rookie, Mafe (who was considered to be very raw) got about 1/3 total snaps... and all contributed quite a bit... pretty remarkable.

Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner will probably get DROY, but I'd rather have Woolen. The Jets also have a great DL... making "THE GRAB's" job much easier. But the fact Seattle should get the OROY award (Walker) and DROY (if Woolen was on the Jets he would 100% have gotten it) is crazy.

I actually think Hutchinson is going to win.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should... he did a fantastic job. I don't know why the hell PFF rated Sauce so highly.. no question the dude is talented, but if you watched any of his games he was grabby as fuck.... got away with pass interference a TON (including the Seattle game).... and he had a beast of a DL to allow him to make some defended passes.... which again were generally fueled with grabbing, mugging, head not turned around, and defensive mugging...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaqdaddy11

Join in my man....................

It's a celebration time

I'm absolutely amazed at how the results went this weekend. I had high hopes for the Rams game but even then I wasn't completely sure they would pull it off.

I thought the Lions would get absolutely blown away after being eliminated.

Only complaint of the weekend I have is the Broncos winning.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno only needs 151 yards to have the career record for passing yards with the Hawks franchise... He also needs to throw at least 69% completion today to have the franchise record as the only QB to throw for 70+% completions in a season...
Unfortunately Geno threw a clunker today and missed out on being the only QB in Seahawk history to have thrown for over 70% completions in a regular season....

1673302919318.png

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got into a debate with some Jets fans over this and I said "Hutchinson should win it over Gardner and Woolen should win it over both" But Woolen cooled off to end the season. If he had another 2 more INT's I would say Woolen. Hutchinson should win it because he had an amazing season that in my eyes trumps both Gardners and Woolens.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got into a debate with some Jets fans over this and I said "Hutchinson should win it over Gardner and Woolen should win it over both" But Woolen cooled off to end the season. If he had another 2 more INT's I would say Woolen. Hutchinson should win it because he had an amazing season that in my eyes trumps both Gardners and Woolens.

Yeah. I was Team Woolen and he did have a very good season. But Hutchinson got better as the season went on.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a cruise ship during the game so just was able to catch bits and pieces on Red Zone:
  • Great to sweep the Rams, would have never believed it back in Aug.
  • I guess maybe "we" were fretting about nothing with the NFL's big underhanded plan to screw us out of the playoffs and get GB in? Lions bit some kneecaps on our behalf! Playing for pride and to knock your rival out of the playoffs is plenty motivation, as it turns out.
  • I don't really care if neither Woolen nor KW get ROY. It's pretty clear we have 2 young difference makers that will hopefully be in Seattle for a long time and help the franchise win some big games, whether they get some hardware for their rookie seasons or not.
  • Geno's picks (at least the first couple) were pretty brutal. It was an overall really good season and better than what anyone except maybe him, his mom, and PC expected, but he turned the ball over a bit much the 2nd half of the year. I would still prefer to see him come back at a reasonable price for 2-4 years, but I guess we'll see how that all shakes out soon enough.
  • So we have #5 then? It sucks that Denver couldn't find a way to lose one more time because I doubt either Carter or Anderson will be there at 5, but we should still end up with a player with the potential to be a difference maker. Hopefully on defense!
On to Santa Clara! Two decent thumpings at their hands already this year, but the pressure is on them.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Seattle Refs and Seahawks on the win, you know I'm not a Seahawks fan, but I wouldn't put too much faith in Geno Smith.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Seattle Refs and Seahawks on the win, you know I'm not a Seahawks fan, but I wouldn't put too much faith in Geno Smith.

Cry more. Your tears are delicious.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can relax it was a joke, kind of like the Rams offensive line.