• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rams post game

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it still taboo to discuss drafting a QB this year?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera announced Howell will start vs. the Jets. Collecting as much data on Sam is smart.

That said a lot of knowledge can be gained by giving Brissett another look too. Maybe you find out the line isn't quite as bad as we thought. Maybe we find out McLaurin is a #1 afterall. Maybe we find out EB's offense works.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera announced Howell will start vs. the Jets. Collecting as much data on Sam is smart.

That said a lot of knowledge can be gained by giving Brissett another look too. Maybe you find out the line isn't quite as bad as we thought. Maybe we find out McLaurin is a #1 afterall. Maybe we find out EB's offense works.
The oline is trash

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s common sense to me the line can’t be as bad as y’all thought. Mclaurin would be an awesome #2. EBs offense still won’t work imo and he definitely won’t be good for a young qb

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howell hasn't regressed. Brissett just demonstrated how far Sam has to go.

i think he has. If we go for an offensive coach he might want his own guy not Sam.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game by Hudson 14 tackles; Martin had 11 tackles ..... good to see Payne get a couple of sacks.

Nice game by Terry.

I'm not going all in for drafting a QB but clearly the offense looked different under Brissett. First thing I noticed was he was not under duress the way we are used to seeing Howell be chased around. Was it a function of play calling by EB? Was LA playing prevent where passing is easier? These are evaluations that need to be made by the new guys. Maybe they can sign Cousins in the off season. :pound: :noidea:

The sequence after Terry was called down on the one was the hardest part of the game for me to watch. I understood a run play early but god were they killing the clock with the play calling after that. It just underscored why changes need to be made.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he has. If we go for an offensive coach he might want his own guy not Sam.
What's Sam doing now that's not as good as what he's done earlier?

QB is and has been the top priority of this team going forward. It always has been that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Sam doing now that's not as good as what he's done earlier?

QB is and has been the top priority of this team going forward. It always has been that.

his accuracy and decision making have fallen off. I haven't seen any growth. I know the oline doesn't help but I thought he would be better today. The INT was just an awful throw going across is body. He has to know not to do that by now. I think he leads the league in picks.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir...everything is on the table.

My 2 cents.
I'm definitely not trying to throw Sam under the bus. I must repeat myself every chance I get. I LIKE SAM. I just think picking as high as we are going to pick, QB has to be in play or at least discussed.

I wanted to see how Sam finished the season before jumping out of the car and today he was benched. His back up led two scoring drives and got our best player involved.

I need to see more from Sam and I need to see better from Sam. If Sam stinks it up the next three weeks, I'm probably in on taking Daniels. If Sam bounces back and finishes strong, I'm probably pivoting back to Harrison Jr.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely not trying to throw Sam under the bus. I must repeat myself every chance I get. I LIKE SAM. I just think picking as high as we are going to pick, QB has to be in play or at least discussed.

I wanted to see how Sam finished the season before jumping out of the car and today he was benched. His back up led two scoring drives and got our best player involved.

I need to see more from Sam and I need to see better from Sam. If Sam stinks it up the next three weeks, I'm probably in on taking Daniels. If Sam bounces back and finishes strong, I'm probably pivoting back to Harrison Jr.

i like Sam too but i think he has regressed. today was an awful showing. if the new coach is an offensive guy he is going to want his qb. just my opinion.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well done my friend.
Good post!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like Sam too but i think he has regressed. today was an awful showing. if the new coach is an offensive guy he is going to want his qb. just my opinion.
No thoughts on Dean the prophet moving forward.

You predicted that you and I would be excited about the new front office build.

You would sound like a Biblical warrior.

And dean the prophet went to the land of the moabites and slew him 3 thousand of the host.

Lol

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the all22 so its hard to for me to say he has repressed. Brissett can clearly see over the LOS. I wonder if that made a difference not having to find passing lanes. I believe Sam leads the league in batted balls too. I heard that a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe he's just beat to shit and a fresh able bodied QB got in there and made something happen. I dunno. I just don't want to sit here three years from now talking about the QB we passed on. Still have hope for Sam. Big test for him Sunday. Meadowlands against a good defense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his accuracy and decision making have fallen off. I haven't seen any growth. I know the oline doesn't help but I thought he would be better today. The INT was just an awful throw going across is body. He has to know not to do that by now. I think he leads the league in picks.
I've asked this question before, but what exactly is the "growth" that you and others are looking for? I suggested that such "growth" can be directly attributed to experience and being more comfortable doing the job. Don't get me wrong, Howell is starter material in this league, but I have no evidence that he's potentially anything close to what some here are hoping he'll become.