• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks post game

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently 60 to 70% of polled commanders fans on hogs haven voted to keep Rivera if the team makes the playoffs and wins a game.

Am I explaining this correctly skinsdad, gkekoa, chiller, Dean, or whoever voted on the website and viewed it?

I didnt vote or read the poll or see it, and I cankot believe those to be accurate numbers.

Either that or our fanbase is fucking dense.

Could be both.

Nothing about this year other than the development of Howell (awesome) and trading away of the DE’s (remains to be seen) is noteworthy. The commanders remain the epitome of meh.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what you are concerned about? Us making the playoffs and winning a game?
I am concerned Rivera pulls a rabbit out of the hat and dupes the owners into sticking around.

It's not likely but the 7th seed could get in with a losing record. The NFC is awful this year.

We have 90 million in cap and 5 top 100 draft picks. We cannot have Rivera go near those resources.

Apparently, my fellow fans on hogshaven feel differently as does a poster here. There is a world which they wish Rivera to stay.

I disagree with these folks and must be watching a different team each Sunday. That is my concern.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am concerned Rivera pulls a rabbit out of the hat and dupes the owners into sticking around.

It's not likely but the 7th seed could get in with a losing record. The NFC is awful this year.

We have 90 million in cap and 5 top 100 draft picks. We cannot have Rivera go near those resources.

Apparently, my fellow fans on hogshaven feel differently as does a poster here. There is a world which they wish Rivera to stay.

I disagree with these folks and must be watching a different team each Sunday. That is my concern.
I got to tell ya, if Ron somehow pulls a playoff spot this year and one win, he probably deserves a second look. But that ain’t happening. don’t sweat it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt vote or read the poll or see it, and I cankot believe those to be accurate numbers.

Either that or our fanbase is fucking dense.

Could be both.

Nothing about this year other than the development of Howell (awesome) and trading away of the DE’s (remains to be seen) is noteworthy. The commanders remain the epitome of meh.
I agree 100%. I didn't recall who looked at the poll in depth outside of Dean and skinsdad. My apologies.

The #1 goal of this year was the development of Howell. I believe it has gone well.

I also like the draft capital acquired because it will be enticing to GM candidates to come here...same with the 90 million.

I always thought this was a transition year. Bringing Chen on board makes me think harris and group are compiling the data on our current players, potential GM candidates, potential head coaches, and our current staff.

I am hoping at this stage of the game, a handful of GM candidates have been identified. With any luck, the owners have already made up their mind on Rivera and simply waiting till the last few weeks to make inquires on candidates. I would love to see Rivera fired on Black Monday and the new GM hired within 72 hours of that. I like peters and borgonzi.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to tell ya, if Ron somehow pulls a playoff spot this year and one win, he probably deserves a second look. But that ain’t happening. don’t sweat it.
If he does, 2 things will happen:

The nfl needs to conduct an investigation into our organization regarding Michigan like sign stealing.

I will need to enroll in anger management classes and find a therapist.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying fans want him back? Where are these fans because I live here and am not seeing any support for him.
Forgot to ask you...thoughts on the Michigan loss?

Do you think Michigan should be banned from the playoff this year or punished starting next year?

Do you think they has Penn states signals?

One would think all big 10 teams have changed signals by now.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to ask you...thoughts on the Michigan loss?

Do you think Michigan should be banned from the playoff this year or punished starting next year?

Do you think they has Penn states signals?

One would think all big 10 teams have changed signals by now.
I expected the loss. Penn State was in it until late. Thanks to Manny's defense.

Penn State needs to do what Texas A & M just did and fire James Franklin. He is 4-16 versus Michigan and Ohio State. 110,000 people were booing during the game. Not something you see a lot at Penn State.

They fired the OC the next day, he deserved to go as well.

I think Michigan got a slap on the wrist but I am did not follow it much.

James Franklin is my RR.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected the loss. Penn State was in it until late. Thanks to Manny's defense.

Penn State needs to do what Texas A & M just did and fire James Franklin. He is 4-16 versus Michigan and Ohio State. 110,000 people were booing during the game. Not something you see a lot at Penn State.

They fired the OC the next day, he deserved to go as well.

I think Michigan got a slap on the wrist but I am did not follow it much.

James Franklin is my RR.
Makes sense.

I can see why you would say that. Sorry you all lost. Was pulling for you all.

Tennessee got stomped by Missouri...ugh

Not a good college football weekend...

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense.

I can see why you would say that. Sorry you all lost. Was pulling for you all.

Tennessee got stomped by Missouri...ugh

Not a good college football weekend...
yeah i almost was in the same boat watching my terps vs nebraska but they somehow managed to win an ugly game. but they are going bowling for the 3rd straight year.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year or the year after Nebraska will be back. Rhule has done a good job in his first year considering how bad they were.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year or the year after Nebraska will be back. Rhule has done a good job in his first year considering how bad they were.
true. they just aren't going to be in the CFP discussion but can have PSU-like seasons.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i almost was in the same boat watching my terps vs nebraska but they somehow managed to win an ugly game. but they are going bowling for the 3rd straight year.
Congrats on that man!
Bowl season is awesome!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love college basketball and would have thought you did if you are a MD grad .... off to a crappy start though.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love college basketball and would have thought you did if you are a MD grad .... off to a crappy start though.
I love my terps! Just meant in general December basketball is usually ugly. Hope Willard has some tricks up his sleeve. This was supposed to be a better team than last year

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For MD...they had an amazing run at quality players.

Steve Blake
Juan Dixon
Lonnie Baxter

Those were all MD right?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For MD...they had an amazing run at quality players.

Steve Blake
Juan Dixon
Lonnie Baxter

Those were all MD right?
They were .... Dixon was a three star and probably Baxter too, he was an undersized center. Chris Wilcox was a HUGE addition. Gary Williams was no more than average as a recruiter. He hated AAU, but man could he coach.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when we ran the ball it surprised Pete…lol