• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be, but I think Brockers and Donald aren't to shabby,plus Donald would get double teamed which left it up to the LB's, we had no LB's that could stuff anyone either or , Plus Suh is what 33, and can be a head case, not sure McVey wants that

Suh is 31, won't be 32 until next year. And is playing his best ball now.

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL=https://mobile.twitter.com/i/nojs_router?path=/">

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Rams tender OLB Matt Longacre

This means that teams can negotiate a contract with Longacre, but the Rams will have the opportunity to match. If they do match, he’ll sign with the Rams at the price of the offer sheet from another team. If not, they won’t receive any compensation because he was an undrafted free agent and the Rams didn’t place a first- or second-round tender on him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib is actively lobbying for SuH. Maybe we end-up with the guy after all these years. I suspect the Rams will be going after Vea, Pettis, and LBs in the draft.

Also, don't forget we still have Paroh Cooper ar WR even though he handles return duties on STs. There is a rumor out there the Rams are thinking of giving Stedman Bailey a try-out.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Sickles kid out of Penn State re-signing. The Rams will spend the day actively getting the guys signed and I hope they eventually call Jerrell Freeman, the mean nasty LB FA from the Bears.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that was a given at the end of the season BattleLyon. He was playing very well and caught the eye of Phillips. Also, Corey Littleton will be involved in the LB rotation as will Hagar, Thompson, and this Sickles kid before it is all said and done.

We pick up a Jerrell Freeman from Chicago and some young studs in the draft, we will be set on D.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thomas, the big LT in Cleveland just retired. That dude spent his whole career in a losing, futile culture. I was always rooting for us to draft that guy but we had a really boneheaded FO back then and he would not have faired much better playing for us because we were THAT BAD!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 teams in 5 years, does this officially make him a journeymen QB??:)
:L

Come on man, I thought we were all beyond this and so we let it go because it was in the flow of the convo...

Let's not start poking the bear and get the shit show going again.

:hope:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go to the proper thread like I did to speak of the unspeakable big turd. Have we cut the little turd yet?

BTW, we have tendered Longacre who is developing slowly into a decent edge rusher.

We also kept Frickin' Ficken around!! Maybe Zuerlein isn't going to be as good after his back injury. Time will only tell.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Jermaine!? Good to see you around man. Let's call this Watkins deal what it is. The Rams had so many ?? at WR last year coming into camp. Woods was in year 1 with the Rams, Kupp and Reynolds were in year 1 in the NFL, Thomas was a ? so bringing in Watkins made the WR really deep. Now? We know more about these guys and what they can do. They know the system and they are gelling with Goff. Watkins can do way more than just blow the top off a defense, but if that's all we really need then no need to pay $16-18 million per year for it IF the Rams think they can find another guy for that job.

I'm not sure if this system was the right one for Watkins and I'm actually surprised he went to KC and not a place like Jacksonville which would have been better for him and closer to home. SW needs touches and can do alot more than what he did in LA in the open field with his speed and break tackles.

Good luck to him. Now we need to score on another WR in the draft.

sup SJ, long time no see dude hows it going? Good point i mean..i was hoping for a 90 catch 1200 yd 8 td season this year if we could have kept him. That would have made the #2#3#4 that much more dangerous but I'm curious to see if this move bites us in the ass. I know some ppl are sold on the WR's but i need to see more.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I saying about Josh Reynolds... The dude is a 6'3" D1 Track star who can be that guy.

Compared to Watkins, JR was less than a tenth of a second slower in the 40 (4.52s/4.43s); a better vert jump (37"/34"); similar broad jump (124"/126"); a slightly better 3 cone (6.83s/6.95s) & a better 20 yard shuttle (4.13s/4.34s)

With Woods/Gurley/Kupp drawing most of the attention, Reynolds is poised to have a break out sophomore season for the Rams. Whether he does or not is yet to be seen.

The ultimate question now is... Will Woods have the same kind of success while drawing the other teams #1 CB most of the time? Watkins did that and Woods benefited BIGLY! haha

Reynolds might be able to be the deep threat, but what will opposing defenses now think about those 3 top Rams WRs we are looking at now?

Sammy is a big weapon to takeaway.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sup SJ, long time no see dude hows it going? Good point i mean..i was hoping for a 90 catch 1200 yd 8 td season this year if we could have kept him. That would have made the #2#3#4 that much more dangerous but I'm curious to see if this move bites us in the ass. I know some ppl are sold on the WR's but i need to see more.

I'm with you on WRs especially with a ? at LT. See my post above this one.