• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this site the other day and figured that some of you would enjoy it:

Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Hmmm....interesting! One thing is for certain, our division rivals(SF,Seattle) are pretty high up on that list! I knew all teams cheat, but players taking performance enhancing drugs is a personal thing, not a team thing, IMO.

I like how it states that New England saw a person looking out a window with a telescope and automatically blaming the RAMS for cheating. :crazy: ....WTF?? Could have been anyone!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually color TV's came out in the late 40's, but the networks didn't start broadcasting in color until 1965.

Since Pops was a Engineer, he had to have the latest technology like that.

We had one like The Stewart on the left, but I don't think ours was that big. LOL.

1968-Admiral-Ad.JPG

Also, not sure if you are old enough to have noticed, but I left another childhood memory Easter egg in there with the 'Righty-O' reference, but I would think both Retro and Smed would have noticed....

Ahh....the invention of the "remote control"! Greatest invention ever!! :clap:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how it states that New England saw a person looking out a window with a telescope and automatically blaming the RAMS for cheating. :crazy: ....WTF?? Could have been anyone!!
Not a single shred of evidence linked to the Rams and they list it as the Rams cheating, yet with the dark cloud of smoke hanging over the Pats spying on the Rams, they take Goodell's 'investigation' as total evidence that there was no cheating violations. :L

The evidence from the Boston Examiner reporter, who to this day states he believes in his 'credible' source, that was used to write his original story against the Pats, is far greater than what they have listed here against the Rams.

Pure fabrication and slant by the 'Commissioner' of 'Your Team Cheats" who is obviously a Pats fan, and who obviously created this site in response to all the allegations against his team and their cheating ways.

No wonder he lists the Rams for 'Walkthroughgate 2002' and not his own team. :L

By the way, you can also tell he is a Pats fan by his disgust for Goodell, the very man he uses to exonerate the Pats in 2002, by characterizing Roger Goodell as the "NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations intern Roger Goodell".

What a joke!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single shred of evidence linked to the Rams but they list it as the Rams cheating, yet with the dark cloud of smoke hanging over the Pats spying on the Rams, they take Goodell's 'investigation' as total evidence that there was no cheating violations.

Goodell is just as big of a slime ball as Belicheat! Destroys the tapes, then states "Nothing to see here"! But penalizes them $$ and takes away draft picks! If there was nothing to see why penalize them??

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single shred of evidence linked to the Rams and they list it as the Rams cheating, yet with the dark cloud of smoke hanging over the Pats spying on the Rams, they take Goodell's 'investigation' as total evidence that there was no cheating violations. :L

The evidence from the Boston Examiner reporter, who to this day states he believes in his 'credible' source, that was used to write his original story against the Pats, is far greater than what they have listed here against the Rams.

Pure fabrication and slant by the 'Commissioner' of 'Your Team Cheats" who is obviously a Pats fan, and who obviously created this site in response to all the allegations against his team and their cheating ways.

By the way, you can also tell he is a Pats fan by his disgust for Goodell, the very man he uses to exonerate the Pats in 2002, by characterizing Roger Goodell as the "NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations intern Roger Goodell".

What a joke!

Now ya got me all wound up again!! :trash:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now ya got me all wound up again!! :trash:
Don't blame me, blame @UVA_Guy81, because he's got us both all wound up Zeke!!

(By the way, I posted that a little early so if you didn't already go back and read the rest zeke. I post edited my suspicions on why the the site even exists)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita's summation of the proceedings to date is indeed correct. There is a greater likelihood today of the cheating charges for the Pats to have validity than after Goodell's "investigation". Talk about the proverbial fox guarding the hen house!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a joke!
One things for certain, he seemed to have a huge bone to pick with Don Shula.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to cut our losses with this turd because the new coaching staff is going to discover what the rest of the league already knows: Snisher guys are complete jokes. I suspect we may see a continued weeding-out of useless Fisher guys as we go into the season. Is GRob next?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to cut our losses with this turd because the new coaching staff is going to discover what the rest of the league already knows: Snisher guys are complete jokes. I suspect we may see a continued weeding-out of useless Fisher guys as we go into the season. Is GRob next?

Can't this year, he counts too much against the cap. But next year, he counts 2/3 less.