• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF they stay in Oakland I'm having a hard time seeing their value increase a ton. They are 31st in the league in actual value of the team only ahead of Buffalo. A new stadium increases the value maybe a little where they jump to 26th ahead of the Titans. IF they move to LA I agree the value could increase quite a bit just because of the bigger market and the backers at that point.

As for which one the NFL is favoring last I read they were favoring Kroenke's proposal. The proposal that both the Raiders and Chargers have presented to the NFL has them needing a $300 million loan from the other NFL owners. Kroenke's has $0. Money talks we both know that and the other owners will not want to part with their money to loan it to these organizations. They want that money to run their own organizations and for many owners that would put quite the squeeze on them financially to help out another team. That is not happening. That is the biggest issue from what I have read in why the Carson spot is being shot down. Throw in Kroenke's location and stadium proposal allow for so much more to be done with the stadium. Throw in his plans to build up around the stadium could make it the biggest market area in LA by the time he is done with it. On top of that it has been the spot the NFL for the past 20 years has been planning on building a stadium whenever a team decided to go back to LA. I honestly think the biggest hold up to St. Louis and Kroenke's proposal going through is the fact that St. Louis is fighting so hard to keep their team. They have a lot more money put together than either Oakland or San Diego to keep their team where it is. If Kroenke gets his way and again money talks his proposal will be the easiest to pass.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF they stay in Oakland I'm having a hard time seeing their value increase a ton. They are 31st in the league in actual value of the team only ahead of Buffalo. A new stadium increases the value maybe a little where they jump to 26th ahead of the Titans. IF they move to LA I agree the value could increase quite a bit just because of the bigger market and the backers at that point.

As for which one the NFL is favoring last I read they were favoring Kroenke's proposal. The proposal that both the Raiders and Chargers have presented to the NFL has them needing a $300 million loan from the other NFL owners. Kroenke's has $0. Money talks we both know that and the other owners will not want to part with their money to loan it to these organizations. They want that money to run their own organizations and for many owners that would put quite the squeeze on them financially to help out another team. That is not happening. That is the biggest issue from what I have read in why the Carson spot is being shot down. Throw in Kroenke's location and stadium proposal allow for so much more to be done with the stadium. Throw in his plans to build up around the stadium could make it the biggest market area in LA by the time he is done with it. On top of that it has been the spot the NFL for the past 20 years has been planning on building a stadium whenever a team decided to go back to LA. I honestly think the biggest hold up to St. Louis and Kroenke's proposal going through is the fact that St. Louis is fighting so hard to keep their team. They have a lot more money put together than either Oakland or San Diego to keep their team where it is. If Kroenke gets his way and again money talks his proposal will be the easiest to pass.
Kroenkes stadium site is starting to have it's own problems as well.. The FAA is saying, hey thats to close to the airport etc as well.. The Carson site is perfect, as far as freeway access, etc.. This is turning into a big game of egos.. My balls are bigger than your balls for a better word!! LOL!!
Then you have St. Louis saying, wait a second, we are building these guys a new stadium!! Blah Blah, etc, etc!!
Then you have the League knowing, that the one team that REALLY NEEDS a stadium is the RAIDERS!!
The bottom line?? Nobody knows till we know.. Oh we can talk, but talk don't make it fact, till the facts come out.. Like i said, we will know later this month, what the facts are..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly the season is coming to end for the RAIDERS.. But it was a season in which the RAIDERS showed great promise, and a taste of what is to come.. The crappy part is, this will be CWoods last game in the NFL!! An it's only fitting that he ends his career against the team in which he made his first career start at.. Can't write it any better than that..
Change coming for the RAIDERS this offseason.. It should be quite a ride..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kroenkes stadium site is starting to have it's own problems as well.. The FAA is saying, hey thats to close to the airport etc as well.. The Carson site is perfect, as far as freeway access, etc.. This is turning into a big game of egos.. My balls are bigger than your balls for a better word!! LOL!!
Then you have St. Louis saying, wait a second, we are building these guys a new stadium!! Blah Blah, etc, etc!!
Then you have the League knowing, that the one team that REALLY NEEDS a stadium is the RAIDERS!!
The bottom line?? Nobody knows till we know.. Oh we can talk, but talk don't make it fact, till the facts come out.. Like i said, we will know later this month, what the facts are..

The FAA thing has already been resolved. The issue wasn't that it was too close it was that it interfered with the radar. Kroenke had his guys change the design and everything is resolved with that.

As for your Carson spot. They have actually hit a snag in the past month. One of the biggest issues was that a 200 acre spot next to the Carson spot that the Chargers and Raiders have claimed they could use for parking is now no longer available. The project can still move forward but it does make things more difficult. The other problem is Mark Davis. The Davis name is a controversial one among the other owners. I mean he did sue the other owners at one point. When you throw in his moving of his team already there is some hesitation to have his name attached to all of this. Doesn't mean something won't get done but there are problems with the Carson move. Throw in then the whole reorganizing of the divisions. Right now the hope from what all I have read is that the Chargers owner will eventually sign on with the Rams owner as it allows for the most money and security for the NFL in everything going smoothly.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FAA thing has already been resolved. The issue wasn't that it was too close it was that it interfered with the radar. Kroenke had his guys change the design and everything is resolved with that.

As for your Carson spot. They have actually hit a snag in the past month. One of the biggest issues was that a 200 acre spot next to the Carson spot that the Chargers and Raiders have claimed they could use for parking is now no longer available. The project can still move forward but it does make things more difficult. The other problem is Mark Davis. The Davis name is a controversial one among the other owners. I mean he did sue the other owners at one point. When you throw in his moving of his team already there is some hesitation to have his name attached to all of this. Doesn't mean something won't get done but there are problems with the Carson move. Throw in then the whole reorganizing of the divisions. Right now the hope from what all I have read is that the Chargers owner will eventually sign on with the Rams owner as it allows for the most money and security for the NFL in everything going smoothly.
There's always snags when you trying to build a huge project like that, no biggie.. And Mark Davis is NOT his father, and the league knows that, again no biggie.. Heck reports say the Carson project has more votes up to this point.. Carson has Disney, Carmen Policy, etc fighting for that stadium.. And up to this point they have more votes.. Again cd, it's one of those wait and see type things you and i will just have to wait for.. For the record, i want the RAIDERS to stay in Oakland!! But im a RAIDER fan, so where they go i follow.. If the RAIDERS do go to LA?? They will own that City!! Heck they already do!! And we have a SUPERBOWL there.. And the MUCH better team of the 3!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always snags when you trying to build a huge project like that, no biggie.. And Mark Davis is NOT his father, and the league knows that, again no biggie.. Heck reports say the Carson project has more votes up to this point.. Carson has Disney, Carmen Policy, etc fighting for that stadium.. And up to this point they have more votes.. Again cd, it's one of those wait and see type things you and i will just have to wait for.. For the record, i want the RAIDERS to stay in Oakland!! But im a RAIDER fan, so where they go i follow.. If the RAIDERS do go to LA?? They will own that City!! Heck they already do!! And we have a SUPERBOWL there.. And the MUCH better team of the 3!!

Yup just have to wait and see. From the sound of it the first vote happens in the next couple of weeks. Going to be interesting to see how the other owners feel about all of this.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup just have to wait and see. From the sound of it the first vote happens in the next couple of weeks. Going to be interesting to see how the other owners feel about all of this.
For sure.. I have mixed feelings about that whole stadium thing.. Then to top it off, it's CWoods last game against KC!! Could be the RAIDERS last year in Oakland, this WIN would move us up to 8-8 and 4-2 in the division, alot going on with the RAIDERS!! One thing i do know?? As long as we have Reggie getting us talent, we are going to WIN!! Be that in Oakland or LA, or who knows where?? The most important thing in sports??
JUST WIN BABY!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Raider Nation. Another matchup is right around the corner.
My bad, i didn't see your post.. Cuz of cd, him and me could go at it for days!!
Anyways, yup HUGE matchup!! I been waiting for this rematch.. In Arrowhead!! DANG!! And you guys get Houston back for this game, so i think i read??

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, i didn't see your post.. Cuz of cd, him and me could go at it for days!!
Anyways, yup HUGE matchup!! I been waiting for this rematch.. In Arrowhead!! DANG!! And you guys get Houston back for this game, so i think i read??

lol you CAN'T be referring to me, bro...

good luck tomorrow. Raiders week. looking forward to it...:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you CAN'T be referring to me, bro...

good luck tomorrow. Raiders week. looking forward to it...:suds:
Nah, it was the Moose Man, he has a post up there.. But yeah, big game man.. Alot of stuff going on in this game!!
Oakland RAIDERS VS Kansas City Chiefs!! I mean, YEAH!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Day!! And our last game of the season sadly.. Keys to the game, Run the ball, stop the run, etc,etc..
And as always, farewell CWood!! You will be missed!! Put it all on the line, and send CWood out a WINNER!!
GO RAIDERS!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, after the Jets just blew their chance to get in the playoff picture just got a little clearer. lol but who cares about them, it's time for OUR game...

The Oakland Raiders

vs.

The Kansas City Chiefs!!!

let's DO this...!!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those about to rock!! We salute you!! It's on baby!!