• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sadly our season is over, as well as the greatest thread i have ever been part of!! EPIC THREAD!!
Hopefully we get another one.. Good luck CWood, and thanks for the memories!! You are one of the best to ever play!! We have a great future to look forward too.. GO RAIDERS ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is over. 7-9 and I will take it. Part of me (the ever hopeful fan part) is a little disappointed bc of the start this team had. After that win over the Jets I even had playoffs on my mind. The logical part of my mind, however, knows that this is what I expected this year with a young and growing team. I can look back fondly and say I Enjoyed watching every game this year and for the first time in quite a few years, looked forward to Sundays knowing we had a chance against anyone this year.

Thanks @idahoraiderfan33 for making this thread such a good read. I'll for sure post another prediction thread before next season. Here is to another great offseason and draft and a run at the playoffs next season :suds:

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With regards to the possible move to LA, what do you guys think? I live in the east. Dad is a Raiders fan so I've always been one. I've been to Oakland for a couple games. I have also been to LA (not to see the Raiders though) . Hate the thought of battling LA to see my Raiders. Either way I'm still a fan, but hope they stay in Oakland.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is over. 7-9 and I will take it. Part of me (the ever hopeful fan part) is a little disappointed bc of the start this team had. After that win over the Jets I even had playoffs on my mind. The logical part of my mind, however, knows that this is what I expected this year with a young and growing team. I can look back fondly and say I Enjoyed watching every game this year and for the first time in quite a few years, looked forward to Sundays knowing we had a chance against anyone this year.

Thanks @idahoraiderfan33 for making this thread such a good read. I'll for sure post another prediction thread before next season. Here is to another great offseason and draft and a run at the playoffs next season :suds:
Yeah, it was a good season fishinabarrel, i mean we didn't get the playoffs, but man we sure could taste them!!
We gave every team we played all they could handle, and let the division know that we are here to stay..
A great man once said?? The greatness of the RAIDERS is in the future!! Im sure we can ALL see his vision now..

Oh, and i look forward to the NEXT thread, with endless debates of who is better.. This thread was Epic, but the next one will be of legend.. Go RAIDERS!!
Now we complete our rebuild as we march our way to the playoffs..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With regards to the possible move to LA, what do you guys think? I live in the east. Dad is a Raiders fan so I've always been one. I've been to Oakland for a couple games. I have also been to LA (not to see the Raiders though) . Hate the thought of battling LA to see my Raiders. Either way I'm still a fan, but hope they stay in Oakland.
This has the RAIDERNATION torn in half.. Oakland or LA!! RaiderNation is deep in both places.. We will know here soon enough which place we will play in.. I hope it's Oakland, and they have a good chance to keep the RAIDERS..
Alot of rumors swirling around about Ellison buying into the RAIDERS and keeping them in Oakland, as well as the owners favoring the Carson project.. Then we have word out there saying, whoever gets left out of LA, the league will help fund them a stadium in their own City.. NFLN said that.. So im sure their some truth to it..
So regardless the outcome of LA, all 3 teams will play in a new stadium..
LA does offer alot of good as well.. Top 3 stadium, as well as boosting said teams into the top 5 in value, as well as most FAs wanting to flock to LA teams.. Crazy hype.. Could you imagine this young team in LA!!
But Oakland is the HOME of the RAIDERS!! That's where they belong imo.. We will soon find out, stay tuned..

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has the RAIDERNATION torn in half.. Oakland or LA!! RaiderNation is deep in both places.. We will know here soon enough which place we will play in.. I hope it's Oakland, and they have a good chance to keep the RAIDERS..
Alot of rumors swirling around about Ellison buying into the RAIDERS and keeping them in Oakland, as well as the owners favoring the Carson project.. Then we have word out there saying, whoever gets left out of LA, the league will help fund them a stadium in their own City.. NFLN said that.. So im sure their some truth to it..
So regardless the outcome of LA, all 3 teams will play in a new stadium..
LA does offer alot of good as well.. Top 3 stadium, as well as boosting said teams into the top 5 in value, as well as most FAs wanting to flock to LA teams.. Crazy hype.. Could you imagine this young team in LA!!
But Oakland is the HOME of the RAIDERS!! That's where they belong imo.. We will soon find out, stay tuned..

Lots of good points. Either way the decision goes I can't wait to see the final decisions. RAAAAAAAIDERS!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of good points. Either way the decision goes I can't wait to see the final decisions. RAAAAAAAIDERS!
RaiderNation is on egg shells right now.. Epic battles between Oakland and LA RAIDER fan all over the net..
Im ready for this to come to an end.. So we can focus on our offseason needs..
And like you said.. RAAAAIDERS!! 4EVER!!