• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raese attacks Luck in TDP

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Mickey too tired to write this for him?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry, did we fire Coach K or Dean Smith?

He was here for 36 years and put up a lot of victories. He won 5 conference titles in his first 24 years or so but none since 2003.
The team was 2-13 in its first year in the Big 12 and then 11-7 in 2014. But take a closer look at the wins in 2014 versus the losses.

· Wins: Gadner-Webb, Anderson, Midland, Drexel, VMI, SIUE (?????), Indiana, Northern Colorado, Lock Haven, Davidson, and Clarion.
· Losses: Virginia, Iowa St., Oklahoma St., Pittsburgh, Oklahoma, Ohio, and Edinboro.

Again, the team finished 11-7 but was still last in the Big 12. An admitted weaker wrestling conference by the same people doing the bashing in the media

In his last 11 years this team is only 4 matches over .500 with no conference championships and 2 last place finishes in the Big 12.

If a party feels they were wronged take legal action. I love how this asshole says he has WVU's best interest in mind, but puts any dirty laundry that may or may not be there for the whole world to see.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a poorly and convuluted written diatribe by a man than needs a therapist...:omg:

Back when John first started his assault on Luck, I said that his rambling rant looked like that from a mad man.

I stand by this belief today...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buried deep in The Dominion Post today was an article about the ongoing deposition involving Raese's lawsuit.

Some items of interest to me....

Looks like the defandant's lawyers in Raese's suit are playing with Bobby.

Just as John wanted to connect the 6 degrees of separation regarding the outcome of the multimedia rights deal, IMG is playing a similar game with them.

Asking Bobby about Pastilong's honorary membership when only he and John determine membership... was of interest to the defendants. Pastilong provided WVRC statements and documents used by WVRC in the allegations in the lawsuit..

"Suspension of negotiation over the golf course use and Alvarez membership are indicative of motive."

"It is apparent that WVRC's true motive is to punish individuals it believes did not extend the benefit of multimedia rights in which WVRC held without competition for 71 of the past 73 years, the company argues."

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say... I am disappointed to see Eddie would turn over material to WVRC. I am not surprised by it, but I am disappointed.

Hope he enjoys the honorary membership to Pikewood National. It is supposed to be a great course.

But, I am not sure it is worth the sale of your soul...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were contained in these documents?