• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rating Tonight

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick 20 and Smith 2.8

This was a terrible night for the offense and Harbaugh seemed completely unwilling to deviate from his plan

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Pretty good, but I definitely see some room for improvement.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not watched the game yet, but it seemed like our D could not stop Texas and our running game could not get off the ground.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather get sucked by Irene(outside my window) than see another poorous performance by our team...

and it was at home too!

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe just play Masoli and run the option veer the for the whole game! At least Lee is getting his rehab in! Go 49ers!

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When can we start asking who should start? or is that still a taboo topic right now?

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When can we start asking who should start? or is that still a taboo topic right now?

I think the plan was going to be start Smith and then in a few games when he tanks he would have put in Kap.

Now I am afraid he may opt for the dreaded QB rotation.

This team is in so much trouble I don't think it's going to matter who they start. The lock out hurt some teams more than others; niners are one of the teams it hurt more. Looking like another ugly season.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the plan was going to be start Smith and then in a few games when he tanks he would have put in Kap.

This team is in so much trouble I don't think it's going to matter who they start. The lock out hurt some teams more than others; niners are one of the teams it hurt more. Looking like another ugly season.

Interesting choice or word there...

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It's one of those rare years I have hope for this team. I just want to know what Alex Smith brings to the team that CK does not, cause I can name two things CK holds over AS: Pocket awareness and escapablility.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of those rare years I have hope for this team. I just want to know what Alex Smith brings to the team that CK does not, cause I can name two things CK holds over AS: Pocket awareness and escapablility.

I think Kap will show better decision making and he can scramble, as you said.

That might keep things moving this year, it isn't that great a division after all.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The bigger concern is the O line and not the QBs. I felt both QBs were sharp when they actually had a time to make a good throw and decision.

But for the most part the QBs barely had a chance to drop back before they had duck the pressure. Need a pocket in the first place to have pocket presence.

Also thought it was a case where the funky QB rotation probably wasn't a good idea as neither QB really had a chance to work through it and get into a rhythm before they swapped.

I would be far more concerned if it wasn't for the fact we clearly went vanilla and were far more focused on player evaluation rather than making adjustments and trying to win the game.

I'm still pretty positive about the season and that we'll be ready for the hawks come week 1.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger concern is the O line and not the QBs. I felt both QBs were sharp when they actually had a time to make a good throw and decision.

But for the most part the QBs barely had a chance to drop back before they had duck the pressure. Need a pocket in the first place to have pocket presence.

Also thought it was a case where the funky QB rotation probably wasn't a good idea as neither QB really had a chance to work through it and get into a rhythm before they swapped.

I would be far more concerned if it wasn't for the fact we clearly went vanilla and were far more focused on player evaluation rather than making adjustments and trying to win the game.

I'm still pretty positive about the season and that we'll be ready for the hawks come week 1.

At this point, yes I am more concerned with the OL than QB atm. How can I really get on Smith if he's literally getting tossed to the ground every snap? I dont like that he's hurrying his throws w/o lookin thus resulting in bad plays but why is he doing that? See OL....

I want to see our OL man up and freaking block people.