• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO i was all over cam newton, everywhere i could get him. He just doesnt look healthy. IM more concerned in my bigger money league as my team is very good. Last time i had a qb i was all over was 2017. Russel wilson for brees. He had 3 of 5 poor games to start the year......then the bye week. I traded him. THen he tore the league apart and was the QB1 on the year......so im yeah.....but i think i should drop someone NOW, before the games this weekend, and lock up a qb......last year i invested in cam, he was great till he got hurt, then i rode

FUll PPR
so drop options are:
John Brown
Dede Westbrook
Christian Kirk
Chris Thompson
Duke Johnson
Devin SIngletary

QB options
Josh Allen-Seems more of a streamer to me 3rd best remaining SOS per fantasy pros

Kyler Murray-Can you trust him? 4th worst SOS per fantasy pros. however, looking at it, it doesnt look that bad......

Andy Dalton-new coordinator, looked good pre-season, and week 1 . 11th worst SOS per fantasy pros

Matt Stafford-always throws alot, down last year, but a full compliment of pass catchers again, should be losing alot. 10th worst SOS per fantasy Pros murderers row come week 10

Trubs-Boy was he bad week 1, but had a lot of really good games last year, fantasy wise 9th easiest SOS per fantasy pros.

was leaning stafford. but i dunno. none are great......

I hate to cut ANYONE or wait till after this week and cut CAM

Dak owner, and lamar jax owner both are interested in a trade for a RB.

one guy has rodgers and phillip rivers.....could use a wr
one has brees and ben......i play him this week, needs rb
another has watson and goff ....no glaring needs his starters are ok. his whole bench should be on waivers

i dunno wtf to do

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam's just bad, period. He's never been a great thrower, good enough, but never great. But his running used to make up for it. After the injuries have piled up, he's running less, and the throwing has declined to the point that I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him benched (even if the call it an injury). You can't ride him all year and expect to win.

Its way too early to put any stock into any SOS analysis, there's simply not enough current info to be even remotely accurate. Current SOS is still based on last years results, and those teams dontecist anymore. So I wouldn't bother factoring that in in the slightest.

I don't trust any of those options, but if take all of em except Allen over Cam right now. Go big or go home play is Murray, safe(r) play would be Stafford, IMHO. Worst play would be to keep trotting Cam out there.

If you could get Dak for Duke, I'd do it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam's just bad, period. He's never been a great thrower, good enough, but never great. But his running used to make up for it. After the injuries have piled up, he's running less, and the throwing has declined to the point that I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him benched (even if the call it an injury). You can't ride him all year and expect to win.

Its way too early to put any stock into any SOS analysis, there's simply not enough current info to be even remotely accurate. Current SOS is still based on last years results, and those teams dontecist anymore. So I wouldn't bother factoring that in in the slightest.

I don't trust any of those options, but if take all of em except Allen over Cam right now. Go big or go home play is Murray, safe(r) play would be Stafford, IMHO. Worst play would be to keep trotting Cam out there.

yeah i see he sucks. Last year he was really good for 10+weeks till that injury then he stink, almost always a top 10 qb.

right do i try for a trade? or aquire a FA...........if FA who am i cutting

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i see he sucks. Last year he was really good for 10+weeks till that injury then he stink, almost always a top 10 qb.

right do i try for a trade? or aquire a FA...........if FA who am i cutting
is anyone in your league still in love with Cam?
Might be able to find a Cam fan or someone thinking it is just one game to trade with. Pull a NE Pats. Trade the guy you are about to cut. LOL

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is anyone in your league still in love with Cam?
Might be able to find a Cam fan or someone thinking it is just one game to trade with. Pull a NE Pats. Trade the guy you are about to cut. LOL
i dont know that im gonna be able to get mcuh aftere two poor performances

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try trading for Dak or Jackson before they back up their good performances with other strong showings and the price gets too high. If you can't get them, pick up Kyler

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO i was all over cam newton, everywhere i could get him. He just doesnt look healthy. IM more concerned in my bigger money league as my team is very good. Last time i had a qb i was all over was 2017. Russel wilson for brees. He had 3 of 5 poor games to start the year......then the bye week. I traded him. THen he tore the league apart and was the QB1 on the year......so im yeah.....but i think i should drop someone NOW, before the games this weekend, and lock up a qb......last year i invested in cam, he was great till he got hurt, then i rode

FUll PPR
so drop options are:
John Brown
Dede Westbrook
Christian Kirk
Chris Thompson
Duke Johnson
Devin SIngletary

QB options
Josh Allen-Seems more of a streamer to me 3rd best remaining SOS per fantasy pros

Kyler Murray-Can you trust him? 4th worst SOS per fantasy pros. however, looking at it, it doesnt look that bad......

Andy Dalton-new coordinator, looked good pre-season, and week 1 . 11th worst SOS per fantasy pros

Matt Stafford-always throws alot, down last year, but a full compliment of pass catchers again, should be losing alot. 10th worst SOS per fantasy Pros murderers row come week 10

Trubs-Boy was he bad week 1, but had a lot of really good games last year, fantasy wise 9th easiest SOS per fantasy pros.

was leaning stafford. but i dunno. none are great......

I hate to cut ANYONE or wait till after this week and cut CAM

Dak owner, and lamar jax owner both are interested in a trade for a RB.

one guy has rodgers and phillip rivers.....could use a wr
one has brees and ben......i play him this week, needs rb
another has watson and goff ....no glaring needs his starters are ok. his whole bench should be on waivers

i dunno wtf to do

Wouldn't be scared to stream. Drop Cam.

Though I'd definitely look into trading a WR for Rivers.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try trading for Dak or Jackson before they back up their good performances with other strong showings and the price gets too high. If you can't get them, pick up Kyler
your also paying for them off career weeks. Where they played Miami and NYG.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I warned you Cam was bad lol...but seriously I would try and trade for Dak or give up less to get Rivers. Cam isn't worth anything so he really doesn't have much trade value if he takes a spot away from a position you need, drop that puss.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel like every guy on my roster has value.......

i just used FAAB on chris thompson and john brown.....

Trading for Dak or lamar or rivers/rodgers they want a rb, they probably arent gonna take thompson, so its gonna take singletary or duke likely..........

THen if if i take a guy off waivers, i gotta drop, i guess it would have to be dede who i drafted fairly high, but is in question now

I warned you Cam was bad lol...but seriously I would try and trade for Dak or give up less to get Rivers. Cam isn't worth anything so he really doesn't have much trade value if he takes a spot away from a position you need, drop that puss.

when healthy cams been great. BUt yeah hes awful. Problem is paying for dak off a career best game

i think this is where I may be at...........which kilsl me i took duke and dede high...

Offer four trades
Duke for Dak
Duke For lamar
Duke for rivers
Duke and Dede for Rodgers(and not that im open to a counter)

or drop dede for stafford and just go that route

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel like every guy on my roster has value.......

i just used FAAB on chris thompson and john brown.....

Trading for Dak or lamar or rivers/rodgers they want a rb, they probably arent gonna take thompson, so its gonna take singletary or duke likely..........

THen if if i take a guy off waivers, i gotta drop, i guess it would have to be dede who i drafted fairly high, but is in question now

when healthy cams been great. BUt yeah hes awful. Problem is paying for dak off a career best game

i think this is where I may be at...........which kilsl me i took duke and dede high...

Offer four trades
Duke for Dak
Duke For lamar
Duke for rivers
Duke and Dede for Rodgers(and not that im open to a counter)

or drop dede for stafford and just go that route

I wouldn't give up that much for Rodgers.

If an owner would take Duke for Dak or Rivers I would take that in a heartbeat...I would think at least Dak and/or Jackson would take more than that...could be wrong though

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Duke for Rivers option. Doubt you can get Dak for Duke.

If you want to go WW route, safe play Stafford, upper ceiling possibility is Murray. Drop Cam.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't give up that much for Rodgers.

If an owner would take Duke for Dak or Rivers I would take that in a heartbeat...I would think at least Dak and/or Jackson would take more than that...could be wrong though

I like the Duke for Rivers option. Doubt you can get Dak for Duke.

If you want to go WW route, safe play Stafford, upper ceiling possibility is Murray. Drop Cam.

dak owner backed out until after this week. He fully acknowledges that the price will go up or down after this week.

SO what about for lamar, rivers, rodgers?

or drop dede for stafford

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your also paying for them off career weeks. Where they played Miami and NYG.

Sure. But their owners know that as well that it could be fluky and might be more willing to negotiate more. In your situation, you can't wait on a QB. If you're waiting for the price to come down in a few weeks, Cam will ruin you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But their owners know that as well that it could be fluky and might be more willing to negotiate more. In your situation, you can't wait on a QB. If you're waiting for the price to come down in a few weeks, Cam will ruin you.
Right I dunno

"Stream"

...too late this week. I'd have to see matchups.

Stafford or Dalton most likely.
Right but that requires A drop

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right but that requires A drop

I still say drop Cam. The way he looked last night by missing horribly on deep throws, the only real points for him is short passes to CMC and let him run.