• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pure comedy

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I started a I Hate Golden Tate thread as to not clutter up the board?

That was dumb.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has TWO TDs and averages less YPC than most TEs. (Yay stats)

Plus he's a dillweed.

And we don't have Suh. GM getting fired is the best thing that's happened here since shortly before he was hired. We need a GM that knows where to invest. In a possession receiver wasn't it. Neither was a parasite ridden linebacker, a hurt corner, a crumby RB, a TE you don't use, a different crummy RB that doesn't play for San Fran and so on and so forth.

I know you hate him and there is no use in me trying. I saw that possession receiver step in fill the #1 role and was huge in doing so. It was one of many moves that lead to Suh leaving town. I get it. I'm just not sold on if he was player X and not named Tate, would it matter on the production they got from him last season that you'd be as pissed?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you hate him and there is no use in me trying. I saw that possession receiver step in fill the #1 role and was huge in doing so. It was one of many moves that lead to Suh leaving town. I get it. I'm just not sold on if he was player X and not named Tate, would it matter on the production they got from him last season that you'd be as pissed?
Dude....

I wanted Ebron drafted.

Investing in a small receiver was not going to excite me if he was named Cheerleader Carwash.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lance Moore's feet weren't always so damn open he'd be destroying Tates numbers. With his hands. For very little money.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feel bad about VanNoy. I was there too. I wanted him so bad and that he'd transition nicely even if it was merely as a standup pass rusher only in his 1st year. I didn't like giving up a 4th round pick to trade up for him though. so I hate that move even more.

I saw him make a TFL last week. That has to count for something.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Investing in a small receiver was not going to excite me if he was named Cheerleader Carwash.

Come on -- for 5 million a year, he gave us 99 catches and 1300+ yards last season, while leading all WR in YAC. This year, he has taken a back seat again to Calvin, but he showed he could be a #1 if need be.

I hated spending money on a WR, but without him -- Detroit's offense would have REALLY been bad last year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think we're gonna win tomorrow.

Oh no -- so do I. This can't be good. Hopefully everyone else feels different. If the Lions hear their fans are starting to believe in them -- they are surely going to lay an egg against GB. They don't want fans to get too used to seeing them win 3 or more games in a row.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on -- for 5 million a year, he gave us 99 catches and 1300+ yards last season, while leading all WR in YAC. This year, he has taken a back seat again to Calvin, but he showed he could be a #1 if need be.

I hated spending money on a WR, but without him -- Detroit's offense would have REALLY been bad last year.
Like it is this year?

BaDumChi!

(I think we can win tonight. But.... I'd like to see another solid performance from the offense before I leave the blame on just Lombardi. He's 1-3 really to me in that department. And the Iggles aren't really trying anymore.)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no -- so do I. This can't be good. Hopefully everyone else feels different. If the Lions hear their fans are starting to believe in them -- they are surely going to lay an egg against GB. They don't want fans to get too used to seeing them win 3 or more games in a row.

As long as Carnie hands and a few others dont fumble and Staff does not throw INTs we can. We seem to win most games we do not have more than 1 turnover ad lose most when we have 2 or more and almost all when 3 or more.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it is this year?

Very true. I do know I was totally against signing Tate. Mostly because our GM had spent multiple years drafting WR after WR who no longer play in the NFL.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got the chance to watch him though.