• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions for South Dakota @ OKLAHOMA this Saturday.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't this game make more sense to be played in say.. Mid November down the conference stretch? Not just for OU but all the Big12 teams?

This year I am cool with it. New defensive scheme, breaking in new O line. Work out as many bugs as you can before the regular season starts.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year I am cool with it. New defensive scheme, breaking in new O line. Work out as many bugs as you can before the regular season starts.

I get that and like that aspect too but also believe we could do that with those G5’s. May actually be a better sample for the coaches because the athletes tend to be a little better at that level. I just dont think you can learn THAT much playing a meh to bad FCS team.. at any point really but later WOULD give our players a needed break at that point of the season.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I just used them as an example of a regional opponent, it could be anyone of that ilk. Just as long as they fill seats AND give a W.

What did he pull? I don't remember reading anything.
I know, I was just providing a tidbit of info.

He had a buddy that was a coach at Baylor (dude used to actually GA at OU?) and allowed him to be on the sidelines wearing University of Tulsa gear the last time that Tulsa came to Norman. This was found out and he was invited to leave their sideline. It is also VERY AGAINST the rules.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had a buddy that was a coach at Baylor (dude used to actually GA at OU?) and allowed him to be on the sidelines wearing University of Tulsa gear the last time that Tulsa came to Norman. This was found out and he was invited to leave their sideline. It is also VERY AGAINST the rules.
Wasn't Briles', or someone else's, daughter caught filming with her cell phone on the sideline, too?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We see that shifty thing every now and then...remember tOSU in Columbus? Yeah, a smattering of defense was observed.

Believe it or not, the last BigXII title game had a smidgen of OU defense when you compare it to the 3 games that preceded it.

People look at these gawdy numbers and recoil in disgust EWWWWW IT DOESN"T HAVE A DEFENSE!!! .......oh yeah? Riddle me this Mister Mxyzptlk, where did OU rank in average margin of victory? I have no idea, but I do know it was 3 or 4 scores (24-32). At that point, you just need your defense to get you a +1 or +2 turnover margin, in those competitive slants, and you're golden.

OU defense still a long way to go but definitely trending up.....for now.

Chanse Sylvie got arrested if you hadn't heard... :L

Wait...your defensive players have names...I just assumed you just gave a number to whomever showed up on Saturday, sort of like 12th man style, but with 30 dudes.

On a serious note, don't be gettin' Jalen hurt, he doesn't need to be playing in the 4th, get your shit done early.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I do remember that now.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, don't be gettin' Jalen hurt, he doesn't need to be playing in the 4th, get your shit done early

Well, last game Halen was taken out in the fourth, granted late in the fourth, nut taken out. Mordacai needs some more play time anyway.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction : Hurt(s)

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is simply OU hiring a hooker for the weekend. I realize that they would have preferred a better team, but most teams aren't willing to travel, and a good team would insist on a home and home. That deprives OU of the millions of dollars they get for hosting a party.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We see that shifty thing every now and then...remember tOSU in Columbus? Yeah, a smattering of defense was observed.

Believe it or not, the last BigXII title game had a smidgen of OU defense when you compare it to the 3 games that preceded it.

People look at these gawdy numbers and recoil in disgust EWWWWW IT DOESN"T HAVE A DEFENSE!!! .......oh yeah? Riddle me this Mister Mxyzptlk, where did OU rank in average margin of victory? I have no idea, but I do know it was 3 or 4 scores (24-32). At that point, you just need your defense to get you a +1 or +2 turnover margin, in those competitive slants, and you're golden.

OU defense still a long way to go but definitely trending up.....for now.

Chanse Sylvie got arrested if you hadn't heard... :L

Need to take his car away from him until the season is over...

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is simply OU hiring a hooker for the weekend. I realize that they would have preferred a better team, but most teams aren't willing to travel, and a good team would insist on a home and home. That deprives OU of the millions of dollars they get for hosting a party.

Still butt hurt over OU not going with your home and home, I see.

Unbelievable, LOL!~

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still butt hurt over OU not going with your home and home, I see.

Unbelievable, LOL!~
My butt's just fine, and so is my team. :D

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say....:rolleyes2:

And if OU wants to do an H & H like Fl.St. did, I'm sure that our AD would entertain an offer. But it's good to resume our conversation. It's hard for teams like Boise to find good teams that are willing to play. They prefer the North Dakotas of the world, I guess. It's probably a combination of getting extra home games and not risking an upset loss. Be well.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half Time:
Oklahoma 28
South Dakota 0

I know
it's unbelievable