• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power Five Breakaway - Is the Sky Falling?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, the trash talk is special but we all know there's only so much you can poke at til Nebraska closes the argument with any Big 12 team by saying 1 of 2 things:
1. Look who are our new friends (not the West silly, but the teams in the EAST!)
2. Yeah ou, you won the conference multiple times since we left and made a CFP..HOWEVER how much money did YOU make?!?! HAHAHAHA (takes a bite of roasted corn)

the fans are happy with the cash and the ability to play it's new rivals in Iowa, MN, NW, WI, IL, etc. Besides finishing 3rd/4th in your division is like finishing 2nd in the Big 12.. just ask aggy.

I get it, you hate Nebraska. Not sure what Nebraska ever did to Texas to cause your hatred Lots of teams and fans hate Texas, and the reasons for it can be easily found.

Do you like to talk on point about the Power 5 leaving the NCAA or do you want to just bash Nebraska? I explained to Oscar why Nebraska would not leave the B1G and join some other teams, you bashed Nebraska. Just create a thread on bashing Nebraska then. You will get quite a few Nebraska fans to have a dialogue with you, which seems to be your need. Are you an AlaskaGuy alternate?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you are an arrogant prick, incapable of discussing things in a civil manner. Why would I put you on Ignore ... I'll continue to civilly discuss things, you be a prick.
Such a civil response.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As an entity, the NCAA seems to exist today to avoid a lawsuit"