• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Your Playoff Predictions

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Laker(s) fans should be thankful for D-Antoni...He got you 27 wins a couple years ago with Nick Young as your leading scorer. Looking back, that's actually quite an accomplishment...
:lol:

Again a pathetic argument. The Lakers aren't even in the discussion yet you find it "relevant" to bring up - good job.

Why don't you find me one credible poster who thinks the Rockets will be at least the #4 seed and you can sit back at the grown ups table again.

I'll wait...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again a pathetic argument. The Lakers aren't even in the discussion yet you find it "relevant" to bring up - good job.

Why don't you find me one credible poster who thinks the Rockets will be at least the #4 seed and you can sit back at the grown ups table again.

I'll wait...

oh, you know how he gets when it's someone who he doesn't like disagrees with him...

sheesh, thought fat people were supposed to be jolly...:heh:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East

1) Cavs
2) Celtics
3) Pacers
4) Raptors
5) Knicks
6) Bulls
7) Wizards* :clap:
8) Pistons

West

1) Warriors
2) Spurs
3) Clippers
4) Grizzlies
5) Thunder
6) Jazz
7) Blazers
8) Rockets

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll wait...

tducey on page 2...Good poster who's only here to talk basketball. No drama.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold Prediction: DRose will play and start in more than half the games this year for the Knicks :shocked:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East

1) Cavs
2) Pacers
3) Celtics
4) Raptors
5) Hawks
6) Bulls
7) Pistons
8) Knicks

West

1) Warriors
2) Spurs
3) Clippers
4) Grizzlies
5) Rockets
6) Blazers
7) Jazz
8) Thunder

I think both the East and West 1-4 seeds all have a pretty good shot of being there, in some order. Warriors I'm not sure even make the top seed, I could actually see the Clippers being there in all honesty. They have a cohesion that the Warriors and Spurs do not at this point. Warriors need to make a lot of adjustments for their personnel and the Spurs are now without their staple in Duncan, another year of age on Ginobili and Parker and Gasol declining defensively. Grizzlies I think are going to make a strong push for 4, or possibly higher.

The rest of the West, I think will fall in order of who stays the healthiest. I think RW is good enough to lead the Thunder to a playoff spot in a pretty competitive West. I could have easily flipped the Jazz and Blazers because I think the Jazz will have a nice year if Gobert and Favors stay healthy. I really like all the pieces they added this year. I have the Rockets at 5 because they're just going to be so dynamic under D'Antoni that they'll probably pull out a few more games that they really shouldn't win.

The East is trickier for me. I have the Pacers ahead of the Celtics and Raptors because I just think they'll find a great fit with all the additions they made. The Hawks are solidly at 5 for me because I think Howard will have his best season in years. I have the Bulls at 6 mostly because of talent, but I'm really not sure how their team works well. The Pistons will be a team that no one will want to see in the playoffs. Knicks sneak on here. They are with the Bulls for me in that I don't like the fit, but they have a lot of talent.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East

1) Cavs
2) Pacers
3) Celtics
4) Raptors
5) Hawks
6) Bulls
7) Pistons
8) Knicks

West

1) Warriors
2) Spurs
3) Clippers
4) Grizzlies
5) Rockets
6) Blazers
7) Jazz
8) Thunder

I think both the East and West 1-4 seeds all have a pretty good shot of being there, in some order. Warriors I'm not sure even make the top seed, I could actually see the Clippers being there in all honesty. They have a cohesion that the Warriors and Spurs do not at this point. Warriors need to make a lot of adjustments for their personnel and the Spurs are now without their staple in Duncan, another year of age on Ginobili and Parker and Gasol declining defensively. Grizzlies I think are going to make a strong push for 4, or possibly higher.

The rest of the West, I think will fall in order of who stays the healthiest. I think RW is good enough to lead the Thunder to a playoff spot in a pretty competitive West. I could have easily flipped the Jazz and Blazers because I think the Jazz will have a nice year if Gobert and Favors stay healthy. I really like all the pieces they added this year. I have the Rockets at 5 because they're just going to be so dynamic under D'Antoni that they'll probably pull out a few more games that they really shouldn't win.

The East is trickier for me. I have the Pacers ahead of the Celtics and Raptors because I just think they'll find a great fit with all the additions they made. The Hawks are solidly at 5 for me because I think Howard will have his best season in years. I have the Bulls at 6 mostly because of talent, but I'm really not sure how their team works well. The Pistons will be a team that no one will want to see in the playoffs. Knicks sneak on here. They are with the Bulls for me in that I don't like the fit, but they have a lot of talent.
dude- lets put a bet on the Thunder and Blazers- ill guarantee you RW has that team finish ahead of the TrailBlazers...Trailblazers arent good.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude- lets put a bet on the Thunder and Blazers- ill guarantee you RW has that team finish ahead of the TrailBlazers...Trailblazers arent good.

I've said before in another thread that really 5-8 are interchangeable based on your preference. It's conceivable that there are scenarios out there that would have them as high as 5. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't feel strongly about the Blazers enough there to warrant me to defend it. If you want to say OKC is much better, fine by me. The only 4 I would argue in the West at the top are the ones I listed. Even then I said I think there's a scenario out there where the Clippers could get the #1 seed.

Even in the East, I don't really feel that strongly about any team 4-8(Raptors included). The one team I may have a slight bias towards is the Hawks because I've been saying all off-season that I think Howard rejuvenates his career there. Also I think Bud is a fantastic coach and they've got a good culture and system in place to make things really interesting.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll wait...

Again? When has he ever been allowed at the grown ups table?